New cycle idea

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
ok well Ive always wanted to try 3-alpha in a transdemal.. well anyway im thinking of trying a stack like this 4g of 3-alpha and 10g of 4-ad.. then add methy-1t at 20mg ed..  and run this for about 6 weeks.. well anyway if you have any thoughts let me know if not when i get all the stuff ill keep a log

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a hairline and prostate disaster in the works... I could be wrong though.

I AM curious how well the 3alpha works though.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
well iam already bald so the hair thing is no problem for me and for prostate id take saw and some other stuff shouldnt be a problem.. i havent read anyone really having any prostate big issue's on 3-alpha..

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3beta in a transdermal works jsut as good as the 3alpha and it is cheaper. I did a cycle of 1test 10grams in one bottle with 5grams of 1,4ad...and 10grams of 3beta in another bottle with 5grams of 1,4ad in that one too. I used two squirts from each bottle 2x a day...but i think it would have been good at 1- 1 1/2 squirts from each bottle 2x a day.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
hmm sounds good.. i was thiking of using 3-beta.. mainly cause 1fast only  sells 3-alpha by the 10 gram.. well with the 3-beta i amy add a little more that 4 grams to the mix.. well ill see

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea...i would go with maybe 6 grams....that should be good...you could go with more if you ant to loose some of the other ingrediants. 3beta is dirt cheap.