Opinions on this cycle?

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
600 mg 4-ad transdermal
70 mg cyclo-tren
30 mg-epi-max
This cycle would be for 4 weeks. I am a long user of otc prohormones. Just had blood work and complete physical,numbers couldn't be better.
5'8" tall weighing 185 very lean.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
sounds good. i dont know much about cyclo-tren to advise. Is that the intranasal delivery product? I would have extra epi around to bump up. Have you ever used an epi product?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
600 mg 4-ad transdermal
70 mg cyclo-tren
30 mg-epi-max
This cycle would be for 4 weeks. I am a long user of otc prohormones. Just had blood work and complete physical,numbers couldn't be better.
5'8" tall weighing 185 very lean.
Cyclo Tren is a 19-Nor-Dione product. I wouldn't run that with 4-AD if you are looking to keep sides at a minimum. That's a recipe for gyno and prolactin related sides IMHO. For the purpose of a bulk, 4-AD and epi would be ideal. For a recomp, Cyclo Tren and epi would be better.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I think you are right about combining the 4ad with the cyclo tren. I was thinking at first of just running the cyclo tren with the epistane.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
For anyone reading this and wondering......Cyclo Tren is made by Infinite Labs. They are a new company with some interesting and nice looking products.