cycling with gyno?

sactap101

Awards
I have about 1 inch long , pencil width gyno lumps under each nip (horizontally).
im planning on running a five week cycle of sustenon 250. 500mg a week. and then about 1000mg of nolva for my post.

Now my question is, will a cycle make my gyno better, or tern my gyno into full fledge tits?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you cycle something that doesn't aromatize? Sust sounds like a bad choice to me. What is it from? Previos cycles?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
No gains will be worth it if your gyno is aggrevated. At least get some letro to run along side it. I'd do low dose epi for 4 weeks first and see if that helps the lumps get a little smaller.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I would run nolva at 20-30 mg a day the entire cycle. I personally think sustanon sucks. If you can get your hands on sus you should be able to get cyp or enanthate. I would say those are much better choices especially given your circumstances. I would think that steady levels of test would give steady aromatization and would be more easily controlled with my given suggestion. This is just a thought though.

sactap101

Awards
yea. the lumps are from pro hormones.

and i dont want to run test enanthate because i dont want to pin myself more than 5 weeks.

i thought there was rebound off epi

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
to keep stable levels I think you have to pin sus like every other day or at least every third day. You will probably end up doing just as many injections, if thats the concern here and not actually the length of the cycle. I think if you shot test e your whole dose on say, every monday, you would probably end up with more stable levels than with the sus. I have used sus it was a long time ago when i used to love short esters. I can say that i get better results with test e and spend a lot less time thinking about perfect dosing schemes and what not. I just focus on diet training and school and the cycle is kind of the afterthought.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
If your worried about rebound with the epi run a longer pct with the nolva at a low dose for longer than you normally would. I still stand by my adding nolva to the cycle even if you don't make the switch to a longer ester.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use letro 1mg every 3rd day, and Tamox on the opposite days 10mg (2-3x a week). Gotta overload to play it safe.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't that wreak havoc on the joints? I have never tried this regimine it sounds good I just would worry about my knees as i do a good deal of cardio now. Sorry about the thread jacking I'm just wondering.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't that wreak havoc on the joints? I have never tried this regimine it sounds good I just would worry about my knees as i do a good deal of cardio now. Sorry about the thread jacking I'm just wondering.
If you use it everyday...yes. 3x a week ..NO

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
how would you avoid a rebound when running it that way?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how would you avoid a rebound when running it that way?
???????... If its run with a test cycle your normal pct will get you back. Taper the dose down the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle before pct, then do tamox for 4 weeks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait my bad, I just saw the dude is only running a 5 weeker.....5 weeks of test is pointless.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i figured I didn't know the half life for the letro.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree unless base or prop. I think he had concerns with sticking himself longer than that. Thats what I took away from the tread so far.

sactap101

Awards
ya im trieing to run for only 5 weeks. take a month off then jump on some prop. im trieing to add alot of size and stregth this summer.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya im trieing to run for only 5 weeks. take a month off then jump on some prop. im trieing to add alot of size and stregth this summer.
HuH?

sactap101

Awards
sustenon250 for 5 weeks. post
month off
test prop 5 weeks. post

or do u think this will send my gyno for a trip on the wild side

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Well if you ran the proper chemicals along side it wouldn't be too bad. The problem is that the cycle plan you are proposing just sucks. if you want to add a lot of size the long esters are the way to go.

I don't understand your reasoning for not wanting to run a long cycle of test e or cyp and you want to run two short cycles that will likely give you inferior gains.

Further if you have this many questions I would keep it simple which as i stated earlier longer esters facilitate. This idea of two five week test cycles sucks completely. You can run one long more simple one and follow trips advice for the ancillaries and you'll be fine.

One more time, this proposed plan is bad not only for your gyno it just sucks.

MilkIs4Babies

Awards
I had the exact same probelm everytime I came off prohormones. I the last cycle I ran I did this pct and the gyno didn't come back.

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

Worked like a charm. No sorness or tenderness and lumps totally gone.

sactap101

Awards
milkis4babies- thanks, i am considering trieing that. there wasnt any rebound though. everything i try normally gets me right back to where i started.

friction515- i want to run short cycles because i dont want my natural production terned off for two long. and you might come back and say., "run nolva while on it" and im gonna come back and say im not made of money

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
It would be more expensive to do what you are doing then to do what i am saying. If you want to play with your body and not be safe especially given your circumstances that is up to you. If you don't have enough money for a safe cycle given your personal circumstances don't run a cycle. Your not seeing the big picture of cost anyway you need to buy more syringes for prop cycles you are going to have to run two pct's as apposed to one your doing a total of 10 weeks of test in the end anyway when you could just run a long ester and use the nolva that you would have used for one of the pct's as support for the one long cycle. You are going to get shut down just as hard in five weeks or twelve. You are just doing it to yourself twice instead of once.

I'm trying to help not make comebacks I wanted to be sure you knew for certain how i felt thats why i told you your plan sucks. I stand by that you have a very respected member on here, trip, who is also telling you the same thing.

Your cycling plan is not sound or logical.

dice404

Awards
Taking an aromatizable steroid will not make your gyno better. Think back to basics, gyno is caused by hormonal fluctuations involving an offset test/estrogen ratio, where estrogen becomes too high. prolactin also comes into play here, but ill get to that in a minute. Aromatase, the enzyme which turns testosterone into estrogen, can bind to any ester of testosterone and convert it into estrogen. if you are prone to gyno (which you know you are because you already have it) then there can be some problems. Even though most people don't need too much in the way of estrogen protection at 500mg of test EW, if you don't take precautions you will most likely see your gyno get worse, and your fear of full fledge tits is a possiblility. This is where ancilliary drugs come into play. There are three categories of drugs that you can use to protect yourself:

SERMs: In this case, preferably nolvadex. This can be run throughout the cycle, probably at 10mg ED. This will block estrogen from binding to the receptor and effecting you.

AIs: As long as your using a serm on cycle, an AI may not be nesseccary, but it is a great idea to have one on hand. Letrozole would be ideal for this situation, as it is extremely powerful and has the ability to almost completly eliminate estrogen from the body.

NOTE: You do NOT want to completly eliminate estrogen from the body unless your gyno is flaring up. Your body DOES need to some extent.

Prolactin Antagonists: These would include the drug cabergoline, vitamin B6, and P-5-P. On this cycle, prolactin should not be a problem, so don't worry about it.

Rebound gyno:
Rebound gyno is generally a concern only when running a dry non-aromatizable steroid. rebound gyno should not be too much of a concern if proper pct is in order. There are ways to stop it however.

Gyno reduction:
Note: The longer you've had gyno, the harder it is to get rid of with out surgery. In my case I've had gyno since puberty and nothing I tried made it go away (however somenthings did reduce it) and I had to have surgery. Your gyno may be fresh enough to still get rid of by using various drugs.

Havoc: It's sort of like killing two birgs with one stone. you get a cycle and gyno reduction. When I took this it made about half of my gyno go away. The gains were mediocre (about 5 lbs) but considering that I was eating at matinence, thats actually pretty good. to avoid rebound I would suggest a long and slow taper of nolva, no AI in pct, and some P5P. estogen has been supressed for long enough during the cycle and needs to be slowly introduced back into the system, the tapering of the serm will acomplish this. P5P will control prolactin, as this can become a problem when E2 is supressed too much.

Letrozole: Many people have had success using this. There's a thread on here about the best way to use it to reduce gyno, try searching it. Then taper some nolvadex as you taper the letro to avoid rebound.

That was just some basic info on gyno causes and prevention. In a nutshell, this cycle will not make gyno better, but if you take the neccessary precautions it won't get worse either. Hope this helped.

sactap101

Awards
I am trieing to be as safe as possible. thats why i dont want to run for over 5 weeks. this will be my first time useing this stuff and i was thinking a 8 week cycle of test E would be to much. infact my guy originally wanted me to run a 5 week cycle of test E but new that wouldnt be enough time to do anything so i thought sust250 would be my best bet. 2 pins a week, 5 weeks..... i think i can handle it. if 800/1000mg of nolva for my post wont keep me biologically sound.... what will. my second cycle of test prop was just a thought. i needa get through my first cycle first.

but back to my main point. is this going to make my gyno whorse, or a little better?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is not enough for test e anyway. I still think you will be getting double the shutdown for half the results.

sactap101

Awards
what about test prop. 100mg eod till i use up 2000mg. that gonna give me 10lbs?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
1000mg nolva??? i think you should do a lot more research bro look up tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex) and you will find that you don't have enough of the right information to even consider running any steroid cycle at this point... it's kinda no wonder you have gyno from previous cycles.. Dice404 that is some good posting too bro

dice404

Awards
1000mg nolva??? i think you should do a lot more research bro look up tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex) and you will find that you don't have enough of the right information to even consider running any steroid cycle at this point... it's kinda no wonder you have gyno from previous cycles.. Dice404 that is some good posting too bro
Thanks man. He meant 1000mg total. he is planning on running it 40/40/20/20.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
ahhh ok my mistake, sorry sactap101 i misunderstood what you were saying

sactap101

Awards
(a long time after) i ran the cycle. test prop 100mg for 2 weeks then through in some test e and sus. ended up taking 2400 mg of nolva total, and ran letro in the mist's. gyno stayed the same as be4 i ran the test but looks whorce kuz now i think i have a prolactin problem. im about to get some cabergoline to run. Should i run that at .5mg ed for how long? and should i run it with anything?
O and that cycle gave me 20 lbs, and ive lost 10 of it

animal eater

Awards
There is nothing about your set up of this cycle that is appealing. First things first, get your gyno under control. If you cant get past the first hurdle, then dont continue. Sust for that period of time is pointless and of course will further aggrivate your condition. Think things through.

sactap101

Awards
i ran the sust and test e for like like 8 to 10 weeks after the prop, and im not planning on doing another cycle anytime soon, i just want to know how i should run the caber.