m-drol...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i started taking mdrol march 24th. by about the 4th day i started feeling a little stronger and a little sleepier. its the 15th day now and im still the same size and all, but im always really tired and when i work out too hard i get this horrible headache pain in the back of my head. its _really_ intense, almost to the point where i feel i might pass out if i keep going. i took 10mg for the first 5 days, then i went to 20mg spread out morning and night. the headaches have been hitting me only for two days but they are getting worse. i decided today to cut back to 10mg a day. with the mdrol i am taking life support. from what i understand, that should keep my blood pressure down? i dont know what is the problem but does anyone have any advice? i dont know if it is my blood pressure sky rocketing or what... if i need to stop taking mdrol all together, please tell me because i dont want to do any further damage to my body but i would really like to see some gains and i have a feeling im going to have to finish out the cycle in order to do that.

p.s. this is my first cycle

-thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
go to a grocery store or pharmacy and check your blood pressure

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
but im always really tired and when i work out too hard i get this horrible headache pain in the back of my head.

if i need to stop taking mdrol all together, please tell me because i dont want to do any further damage to my body but i would really like to see some gains and i have a feeling im going to have to finish out the cycle in order to do that.

-thanks

Tired could be liver, you might want to go to the doctor. Or i could be not enough water, not enough food.

Pain in head=High BP, go to your local super market they usually have those free blood pressure machines. If they dont have one go donate blood, they'll check you out as far as BP and cholesterol for free. Then theyll probly reject you because your BP is really high, but at least youll know.

If you feel like you should stop taking MDROL then stop, your body knows when its pissed off, listen to it. Maybe you should do more research on Superdrol then come back and try a cycle again.

I hate to even ask but...do you have a PCT lined up?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i started taking mdrol march 24th. by about the 4th day i started feeling a little stronger and a little sleepier. its the 15th day now and im still the same size and all, but im always really tired and when i work out too hard i get this horrible headache pain in the back of my head. its _really_ intense, almost to the point where i feel i might pass out if i keep going. i took 10mg for the first 5 days, then i went to 20mg spread out morning and night. the headaches have been hitting me only for two days but they are getting worse. i decided today to cut back to 10mg a day. with the mdrol i am taking life support. from what i understand, that should keep my blood pressure down? i dont know what is the problem but does anyone have any advice? i dont know if it is my blood pressure sky rocketing or what... if i need to stop taking mdrol all together, please tell me because i dont want to do any further damage to my body but i would really like to see some gains and i have a feeling im going to have to finish out the cycle in order to do that.

-thanks
I believe the pain in the back of your head is from the valsalva maneuver (not breathing when lifting). It has something to do with ruptured blood vessels. Gives painfull headaches when lifting...correct? In the back of your head... I know a few people that had this issue.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tired all the time is a sure factor you are shut down (happens around day 10 with superdrol, from my personal experience)... I would start taking dhea at 200mg a day if you continue the cycle.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
the valsalva maneuver
I had to look this one up, never heard of it before.

"The Valsalva maneuver is performed by attempting to forcibly exhale while keeping the mouth and nose closed. It is used as a diagnostic tool to evaluate the condition of the heart and is sometimes done as a treatment to correct abnormal heart rhythms or relieve chest pain."This maneuver with slight modifications can be used as a test of cardiac function and autonomic nervous control of the heart or to ‘clear’ the ears and sinuses (equalize pressure) when ambient pressure changes, as in diving or aviation"

Maybe im missing the correlation?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to look this one up, never heard of it before.

"The Valsalva maneuver is performed by attempting to forcibly exhale while keeping the mouth and nose closed. It is used as a diagnostic tool to evaluate the condition of the heart and is sometimes done as a treatment to correct abnormal heart rhythms or relieve chest pain."This maneuver with slight modifications can be used as a test of cardiac function and autonomic nervous control of the heart or to ‘clear’ the ears and sinuses (equalize pressure) when ambient pressure changes, as in diving or aviation"

Maybe im missing the correlation?
Ok let me break it down for you, ..When you push without breathing, and yes you did miss the correlation. Try a different search. ...Not trying to be a prick, but you need to do some further evaluation before making a contrasting comment. I do thank you for doing research , and props to you.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Eat more carbs
2. Drink more water
3. Drink more carbs during / pre workout
4. Take your BP
5. Take Cycle Support 2 scoops ED on cycle and PCT.

If anything does not change after doing all of this stop the cycle and do PCT.

If you cannot find the solution to the problem you do not want to do yourself permanent damage!

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Is it necessary to run cycle support during PCT? Well not necessary, but you know what I mean.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it necessary to run cycle support during PCT? Well not necessary, but you know what I mean.
it will only help things....Def not hurt anything.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
the pain isnt the breathing thing. the pain is significantly more intense during things like sex/masturbation (which is why i said blood pressure originally). im about to go to kroger in 5 min to check my BP, so i'll let you all know.

for pct, i have Novedex XT (by gaspari)

anyways, i'll post back in like 5 min when i get back from checking my BP

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so heres the findings at kroger...

systolic BP = 150mm/HG
diastolic BP= 79mm/HG
pulse= 80

i dont think that is too terribly bad, i was expecting a lot worse. from what it says my diastolic BP is good but my systolic BP is under level 1 hypertension.

im gonna try drinking more water and eating more carbs, although, i dont think that is the source of the problem.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
water will potentially help, do you take fish oils?

brandon615

Awards
the pain isnt the breathing thing. the pain is significantly more intense during things like sex/masturbation (which is why i said blood pressure originally). im about to go to kroger in 5 min to check my BP, so i'll let you all know.

for pct, i have Novedex XT (by gaspari)

anyways, i'll post back in like 5 min when i get back from checking my BP
novadex xt for your pct for superdrol? ouch....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ya, i take two pills of fish oil every morning
the walmart kind lol

is that pct not gonna work? what else should i get? i dont have a ton of money, what would you recommend adding to it?

mr j

Awards
I believe the pain in the back of your head is from the valsalva maneuver (not breathing when lifting). It has something to do with ruptured blood vessels. Gives painfull headaches when lifting...correct? In the back of your head... I know a few people that had this issue.

i had this problem a while back. a fix that i found for this was drinking more water than i orginally was. i also heard the pain was equal to a migrane. and i was also recommended to drink excedrin which thins the blood. dunno bout that didint try it. but good to know the name.

brandon615

Awards
superdrol is a very potent, harsh compound. about 99% of the ppl i talk to recommend getting a serm. Torem, nolva, clomid....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is a very potent, harsh compound. about 99% of the ppl i talk to recommend getting a serm. Torem, nolva, clomid....

...but how would one access one of these?

i dont know anyone that could get me this. trusting most of the online sources is sketchy at best.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think someone needs to search for my PCT post :(

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
the headaches are from the ruptured blood vessles in head from improper breathing. i had that about 4-5 years ago while on m1t. i passed out while doing heavily weighted dips. you want to be VERY careful with that. extremely dangerous.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
the headaches are from the ruptured blood vessles in head from improper breathing. i had that about 4-5 years ago while on m1t. i passed out while doing heavily weighted dips. you want to be VERY careful with that. extremely dangerous.

how do i remedy this? will it go away post cycle?

jpk

jpk

Awards
...but how would one access one of these?

i dont know anyone that could get me this. trusting most of the online sources is sketchy at best.
Forum fules prevent you from asking this kind of question. But, I'm just wondering how you jumped into a cycle of a very potent and sometimes dangerous compound like S-drol without even the knowledge of SERMS or their acquisition. Nobody here wants to see you destroy your endocrine function for a few pounds of muscle. Please spend about 3 months reading everything you can here about Post Cycle Therapy. Then research another 3 months on liver protection.

I just hope you'll end your current cycle soon before any permanent damage is done. Google the term "research chemicals SERM" to see the kinds of things you can experiment with on lab rats.

Also, you didn't post how old you are but I sense a good dose of youthful exuberence. Please tell me you're not under 21.

Slow down
Train
Eat
Sleep
And research like a madman throughout.

Good Luck lil' brotha

brandon615

Awards
Alright if you dont have access to "research" chems then i would suggest some PCS by AI and 6 OXO tapered down after your PCS. At the start of wk 3 you can throw in a cort blocker like lean extreme...ask around im sure someone else can help you out.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People don't need to go to 20 mg's.I don't see why everyone does it.I have seen so many make good gains with 10/10/10.One had even done 10/10/20/20 super with epistane pulsed,and said 10/10/10 super did almost just as good.......Oh yeah.Day 8 for me on 10 mg's of m-drol and i'm up 6lbs.Tnubs,you are so lost!You need to seek directions!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ok, im stopping.

the only question i have is how do i make the pain in my head go away? its like a constant thing now and i cant concentrate.

jpk

jpk

Awards
ok, im stopping.

the only question i have is how do i make the pain in my head go away? its like a constant thing now and i cant concentrate.
PM a guy on here named Trauma1. He will give you the best advice now.

If you have an intracranial hematoma, this would be quite serious.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established

-thanks
damn that sucks bro .. but if u havent seen any strength or gains in 2-3weeks .. and still have those effects .. i would def stop takin m-drol and go get bloodpressure check ..and also get ure hands on MilkThistle .. hows ure test-arone levels ?

man goodluck ..hope ure headaches go away

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
People don't need to go to 20 mg's.I don't see why everyone does it.I have seen so many make good gains with 10/10/10.One had even done 10/10/20/20 super with epistane pulsed,and said 10/10/10 super did almost just as good.......Oh yeah.Day 8 for me on 10 mg's of m-drol and i'm up 6lbs.Tnubs,you are so lost!You need to seek directions!
wow 6lbs in 8days and only on 10mgs ... i guess diff product just works diff for other people.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow 6lbs in 8days and only on 10mgs ... i guess diff product just works diff for other people.
I'm guessing alot of it was glycogen being stored in the muscles cause superdrol is known for that.Even making some people go hypo if they don't get enough carbs.One day I didn't eat as much as usual and felt soewhat hungover the next day.Real tired and weak.Drank my morning shake with oat flour and some glyco maize,and it went away quickly.Weight was down that morning,but went higher than previously the next morning.Measurements are all up and I have had two compliments/comments.I have seen others respond well to 10/10/10 which is what made me decide to do it.I was seeing weight increases every day.I didn't see one this morning though.I'm thinking maybe the "carb loading" has been completed.

I'm pulsing methoxy tst on wo days,but many say it's worthless to be ran by itself.It's purely androgenic.It's probably helping though.Focus and pumps are great,but m-drol gives good pumps too so.....

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
ok, im stopping.

GO TO DOCTOR

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, but I think 8 days is a bit early to judge even if the weight is up it doesn't necessarily have to be good weight. Is strength up?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed, but I think 8 days is a bit early to judge even if the weight is up it doesn't necessarily have to be good weight. Is strength up?
It's hard to say.I was doing low reps for a little over a month before this cycle.Now i'm doing 6-12,trying to stay at mainly 10-12.Making sure to have complete and total control mentally and physically.So i'm lowering my weights quite a bit.Especially compared to the last month.Having some of the best wo's of my life too by doing this!!!Great pumps and DOMS.I also don't make mental notes of what weight and reps I get.I start light to warm up and go heavier.How much heavier depends on how the warm up felt.I will go heavy towards end of cycle or during pct to see if strength went up.I do know weight and reps of heavy weight.2-4 reps.My arms,legs,and calves are all up 1/4" since cycle began and I have had 2 compliments/comments.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support, Celery Seed Extract, Post Cycle Support and your Dr. Done and done!

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Done taking your shirt off in front of girls who have smaller breast than you, get a SERM M-Drol is pretty strong.

Pantera I know what you mean about the 10-12 rep range, especially on chest and leg w/o, it's a good feeling. I found that bis and tris grow on 12-15 rep range personally.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 7 of M-drol and still nothing.
Some say they don't notice anything untill week 2 or so.I started to notice weight gains quickly.I think the second day.I have read that superdrol loves carbs and I always eat plenty of carbs.I'm thinking part of my weight gains are comming from glycogen.Then again,glycogen is all part of muscle.One day at work.I didn't eat as much as usual,and the next morning I felt kind of hung over.Just all weak and tired feeling.After drinking my morning shake with plenthy of carbs I felt fine.I think my body is just using every last carb that isn't used for energy,for my muscles.Give it time.I might just be lucky with superdrol.I'm responding like magic almost to a low dose,while t bone almost died.