ClenB

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I know clenB is not a steroi, but, people who often use steroids use it or claim it has some type of anabolic-ness to it. So, im unsure if im posting in the right section but...

QUESTION.

How would one set-up a good ClenB ONLY cycle.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
clenbuterol is used for cutting. 20-120mcg for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off until desired bodyfat is reached. i would not advise anyone actualy using this stuff becuase it leads to heart problems..

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Clen is a steroid and there is a shyt ton of info on it around here. If you go tto the weight loss section you can actually read a thread involving me, and the Clen godess, Crader. There is a good handfull of people around here who know it up and down.

Also, id like to know what seriosu future effects it leads to considering a few things....

1. little if any testing has been done on humans and none long term prolly, like i said if any.

2. It anabolic in pigs i think it was and also rats. They posses a different receptor/enzyme i recall reading.

3. some say it may be slightly anabolic for use but on no mojar level at all, most report maintaing all or most their muscle on it also.

4. ClenB? Do you mean actual Clenbuterol/Clen? Or is this some supp by a supp company?

Its no different as far as diet and traingin though. And if you dont know about it, youprolly cant get it, and if you think you can you prolly arent, if you dont know what it is.

Its a beta 2 antogonist, stimm like effect but not a stim.

You need to search. I would bet you get at least 25 threads.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
clenbuterol is used for cutting. 20-120mcg for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off until desired bodyfat is reached. i would not advise anyone actualy using this stuff becuase it leads to heart problems..

Who says to have to run it 2 weeks on 2 off?
I readmost run it 5days on 2 off?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I am reading about it, Im sure I have access to it. just doing homework brotha. 5 on 2 off sounds nice. Any more info on that protocol ?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Dose in the morning. Some can at night(like myslef) and not have issue. It is not to be played with though.

Clen has 33~36 hour half-life.
Keep off of other stims would be ideal.
ramp up from 50-120mcg, some hit 150mcgs but thats where the sides are said to hit a bit harder and yes you chance future complications even thought they are somewhat unknown as far as ive heard.

Benadryl(sp?) is said to help the receptors, take it on your off day if you so chose.