need opinions from experienced aas users

shredded247

Awards
alright i'm trying to decide on what i want to mix together from my cycle this summer (may-june 8weeks). i really just want to get good strength gains as well as cut up some, i really don't want to add alot of weight to my frame because of my sport. so this is what i'm thinking...

test prop - 100mg EOD
masteron - 100mg EOD
HCG - 500iu every 5 days
winstrol(tabs) - 50mg ED
or
halotestin(tabs) - 40mg ED

i have never tried halotestin before but from the research i have done it seems more fitting for what i want to do than winstrol; however, winstrol will cost me a lot less than the halotestin. would halotestin give that much more strength gians for the money?? or would winstrol work just fine?

also because i will be using masteron will i need arimidex or letrozole? i have heard mixed reviews and thought about running arimidex anyway just to be sure.

thanks

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Trenbolone sounds right up your ally.

shredded247

Awards
well i wanted to run tren because i have used it before but the only problem is that i will be doing a lot of running for endurance as well as plyometrics an i don't want anything to hinder me in that aspect.. i am really curious about the halotestin it looks really good and supposedly gives more aggression? if so that would be awesome for my lifts. but if it really doesn't promote strength much more than winstol then i don't want to spend the extra money