first PH cycle: M-sten and 4-andro. need experienced users opinions

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
So this is my first cycle of anything ever, im 22 5'9 Between 210-215 bodyweight, About 10-12% bodyfat, great natural base IMO squat is around 500 bench is 400 or so etc..been lifting for about 6 yrs. Diet is very very good, im clean bulking right now.. im wondering if my PCT looks good, if my cycle looks good and if ill need an AI or estrogen blocker during my cycle since these are dry compounds. Thanks! Here's my plan
Week 1-4
M-sten: 1 cap early am 1 cap early afternoon

4-andro: 1 cap early am 1 cap early afternoon

Blockade: 3 caps twice a day 1 hr after M-sten and 4-andro dose.

Liv-52: 2 caps ED

PCT
week 5-6
Blockade: 3 caps ED
Nolva: 20 mg ED
DAA: 10 grams ED
OTC PCT probably from IML

PCT
week 7-8
Blockade 3 caps ED
Liv-52: 2 caps
Nolva: 10 mg ED
E-Control: 2 caps
DAA: 5 grams

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Have an AI on hand in case you need it (4-andro does aromatize). Do a standard SERM dose for pct... Clomid 50/50/25/25 or Nolva 20/20/10/10. Look into Ar1macare Pro for on cycle support & pct... Is got a great profile

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id say run the cycle for longer4 weeks just isn't really long enough in my opinion. I didn't start to feel anything kick in on my DMZ Msten epiandro cycle till about week 2.

Also ar1macare, highly recommend that when running anything methylated. Drop the DAA also.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Sweet thanks guys! So im gunna drop the DAA, gunna get Ar1mcare, which is cycle support plus AI? And i may do just clomid as PCT along with Ar1mcare? How about the E-control the last 2 weeks off pct?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arim is amazing on cycle and best to continue into pct because I believe it only helps. It's always best to have an AI on hand just in case things get a little hairy. Yes you can just do clomid. I'm unsure of the econtrol tho, I've never used it so I haven't looked too far into it.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Sweet thanks guys! So im gunna drop the DAA, gunna get Ar1mcare, which is cycle support plus AI? And i may do just clomid as PCT along with Ar1mcare? How about the E-control the last 2 weeks off pct?
Dose Clomid with Ar1macare pro..
The last 2 wks of pct start cortisol support like SNS Reduce XT or Iron Legion Invictus.. Take Alphamax XT as your test booster after you finish your SERM.. Great sh1t in there

Another thing you could do, which I'm gonna do myself, is start Laxogenin last 2 weeks of your cycle and continue it through pct.. Grab a couple bottles of OL Dermastrength Unleashed or BPS Androcrine which everyone seems to love. Laxo should help you save your gains, in theory at least

clk

clk

Awards
What's the dose on the msten? You say 1 cap. But what is 1 cap? Msten takes a good 2 weeks to kick in. I'd run it longer than 4 weeks.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Which 4-andro do you have? If you have sup3r-4, I'd say do 3 caps a day (330mg). And if you can, do it for longer than 4 weeks. The m-sten and 4-ad need longer to kick in.

Jolly

Awards
So this is my first cycle of anything ever, im 22 5'9 Between 210-215 bodyweight, About 10-12% bodyfat, great natural base IMO squat is around 500 bench is 400 or so etc..been lifting for about 6 yrs. Diet is very very good, im clean bulking right now.. im wondering if my PCT looks good, if my cycle looks good and if ill need an AI or estrogen blocker during my cycle since these are dry compounds. Thanks! Here's my plan
Week 1-4
M-sten: 1 cap early am 1 cap early afternoon

4-andro: 1 cap early am 1 cap early afternoon

Blockade: 3 caps twice a day 1 hr after M-sten and 4-andro dose.

PCT
week 5-6
Blockade: 3 caps ED
Nolva: 20 mg ED
DAA: 10 grams ED
OTC PCT probably from IML

PCT
week 7-8
Blockade 3 caps ED
Liv-52: 2 caps
Nolva: 10 mg ED
E-Control: 2 caps
DAA: 5 grams
I'm about to start my first cycle of anything ever as well. Also gonna do 4-andro. I suggest sup3t-pct as your OTC pct and Xtane 25mg as your pharma grade aromatase inhibitor. The dosing on the Xtane should be 12.5mg EOD if you start to experience estrogenic side effects. Thought I should share some advice others had given me on my "first pH ever" thread

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
What's the dose on the msten? You say 1 cap. But what is 1 cap? Msten takes a good 2 weeks to kick in. I'd run it longer than 4 weeks.
10 mg a cap, i hear sides start kickin in around 30mg a day

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
I'm about to start my first cycle of anything ever as well. Also gonna do 4-andro. I suggest sup3t-pct as your OTC pct and Xtane 25mg as your pharma grade aromatase inhibitor. The dosing on the Xtane should be 12.5mg EOD if you start to experience estrogenic side effects. Thought I should share some advice others had given me on my "first pH ever" thread
Coool thanks bro i appreciate it! ��

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Which 4-andro do you have? If you have sup3r-4, I'd say do 3 caps a day (330mg). And if you can, do it for longer than 4 weeks. The m-sten and 4-ad need longer to kick in.
Super 4 andro by IML...so 6 weeks instead of 4?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Go 8 weeks with whatever you choose man. Make the cycle worth it.. If for whatever reason you decide to stop the cycle short you still have that option.. Just get enough and plan for an 8wk run. These compounds don't start really getting good till 3-4wks.. Just saying

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Go 8 weeks with whatever you choose man. Make the cycle worth it.. If for whatever reason you decide to stop the cycle short you still have that option.. Just get enough and plan for an 8wk run. These compounds don't start really getting good till 3-4wks.. Just saying
Honestly man thats good advice i was thinking about how much I'm gonna be spending to protect myself, might as well make it worth it right! I was thinking of getting some test and running that for 8 weeks and the last 6 weeks throw the m-sten in, that might be a little too much for my first time though

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man thats good advice i was thinking about how much I'm gonna be spending to protect myself, might as well make it worth it right! I was thinking of getting some test and running that for 8 weeks and the last 6 weeks throw the m-sten in, that might be a little too much for my first time though
Brother, I regret not running test and fcking with SARMS and orals. I'm 11wks into a 15 wk cycle and if I could do it all over, I'd just run some fcking test e and a kicker of some sort. It would have saved me a lot of money, been much easier on my body, and I'd have gotten much better results.. When your taking andros or any of these "safe" or "mild" compounds you are fcking with your HPTA, lipids, etc.. You have no idea how your body will react so your taking the same risk in my opinion, but the pay out is much better with AAS..

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Yea man honestly ive only purchased the m-sten bottle so far i may sell it to my buddy and just run test e or c

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Ive researched SARMS they suck from what I've gathered, they suppress you, cut your HDL way low..with little results

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yea man honestly ive only purchased the m-sten bottle so far i may sell it to my buddy and just run test e or c
I'm only letting you know what I think, for myself, at the home stretch of my first cycle. I'm on only 8mgs of LGD and have crazy lethargy although I'm running like 3 different test bases (DHEA, Epi, and methyl-DHT)... So I'm shutdown for sure. Wtf? I've gained 8lbs and half of it is either fat or water. I'm bloated feeling, am slightly depressed, and don't have that "on cycle" feeling I've read about. If I would have just run 12 wks of test e under 500mg/wk, I'd probably have gained 15lbs of legit mass, would feel great, and would still face having to get my HPTA restarted after being shutdown.. That's just were I'm coming from.. Grant it, I have pushed the envelope a little too far on this cycle... But your talking m-sten which can fck your HPTA up pretty bad too

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Ive researched SARMS they suck from what I've gathered, they suppress you, cut your HDL way low..with little results
No man you just gotta really have your sh1t dialed in. I don't... I'm good at cutting but gaining LBM without much fat is something I haven't been successful with. But that's just my level of training and experience... I probably have no business fcking around with PHs based on that, but whatever I wanna get big

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Super 4 andro by IML...so 6 weeks instead of 4?
6-8 weeks. No sup3r-4 buy Olympus UK. But if you can get Test, that would be better. I'm running 500mg/week of Test E and sup3r-1.