Havoc or M-Drol?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Took Phera Plex awhile back and liked it. Now I'm considering either Havoc or M-Drol, what do you guys suggest? Thanks :squat:

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Took Phera Plex awhile back and liked it. Now I'm considering either Havoc or M-Drol, what do you guys suggest? Thanks :squat:
better yet, the question should be. Do YOU want :
(superdrol) more side effects, more size/strength.

or

(havoc) less side effects, less size/mass

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Heard a lot of good from both. I don't know though if the sides are worth it with M-Drol, don't want to play around with my hairline, although I have full hair and no MPB in genes I rather play it safe.... Reading a thread before, M-Drol is less potent than the original SD so I assume less sides??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heard a lot of good from both. I don't know though if the sides are worth it with M-Drol, don't want to play around with my hairline, although I have full hair and no MPB in genes I rather play it safe.... Reading a thread before, M-Drol is less potent than the original SD so I assume less sides??
M-drol will not effect your hairline. It's a 20/100 on the androgenic scale, making it rather mild with acne, hairloss etc..

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I read that too, Phera is far more androgenic than M-Drol and I had no problem with my hair on Phera.

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
night and day, but the first reply got it right.

and as someone who is really not all that susceptible to sides, m-drol HAS done a number on my QofL.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is largely dependent upon what your overall goals are. Havoc will certainly add some very nice size and strength gains with fairly limited side effects.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think it's even worth trying to get an original Superdrol or should I settle for M-drol?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys think it's even worth trying to get an original Superdrol or should I settle for M-drol?
Personally I would not trust m-drol, as they FUKCED a gillzion people with their fake (m14add).......

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Really huh? Thanks for the useful information.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Personally I would not trust m-drol, as they FUKCED a gillzion people with their fake (m14add).......

I heard it was more like 3 people who complained about the product and then CEL tested the batch and it came back 99% pure

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard it was more like 3 people who complained about the product and then CEL tested the batch and it came back 99% pure
Uhhh, try doing some research on the subject!!!!! There are a few threads that Comp Edge "admitted" m14-add was bunk!!!!!!!..and offered refunds.........BURNED!!

Thank-You!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uhhh, try doing some research on the subject!!!!! There are a few threads that Comp Edge "admitted" m14-add was bunk!!!!!!!..and offered refunds.........BURNED!!

Thank-You!!!!!
Yep, I was one of those people :dump:. I did get a refund though.

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards

Thank-You!!!!!
You can put me in front of a judge and I'll confirm that they've mended their ways in regards to the latest batch of M-Drol.

Then again, I think these kinds of comments would be best left to a thread where the CEL rep can properly represent himself instead of hidden in a thread they'll never see..

:stick:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did CEL disappear off the supplement company list?
They were never a board sponsor here to my knowledge.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can put me in front of a judge and I'll confirm that they've mended their ways in regards to the latest batch of M-Drol.

Then again, I think these kinds of comments would be best left to a thread where the CEL rep can properly represent himself instead of hidden in a thread they'll never see..

:stick:
There were plenty of threads you never saw!

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
There were plenty of threads you never saw!
I've been lurking for 3 years..

I know what happened in the past. I think they've more than made up for it with their handling of the M-Drol non-situation. They had the batch tested, it returned positive, yet they STILL offered refunds/rebuys on a new batch for those who remained skeptical.

Call me crazy, but those aren't the types of actions a bunk company takes.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
CEL can't be a sponsor just yet as you can't sponsor unless you offer non-hormonal products too. I heard the M1,4 was bunk too but all the M1,4 that was made at around that time was bunk from what I understand as it was supposedly bad raw materials coming from China which were basically DHEA and not CEL's fault. But CEL's a top notch company IMO their other products are the pretty much the best of their kind IMO as there's more overall good comments logged on all the different forums on CEL products than any other.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
CEL is a worthy company and many have made great gains off of their well priced products. I don't think there is any reason to write the whole company off forever because of a bad raw supply issue, I mean they offered to replace everyone's product no?

I mean really did you give up on your first gf because she told you 'no' and giggled?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I know what happened in the past. I think they've more than made up for it with their handling of the M-Drol non-situation. They had the batch tested, it returned positive, yet they STILL offered refunds/rebuys on a new batch for those who remained skeptical.

Whatever KID

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This was the supposed bad m-drol batch.You wont get far on this site bashing cel tripdog,and theirs a reason for that.I wish more sup companies were like cel.I might feel diferent if i bought the m1-4add,but i always wait for reviews anyways.This is probably what turned them into a "customer first" company,they knew they had to save their ass.The fact that people still love them after m1-4add,should proof enough that their a stand up company with good,cheap,effctive sups.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
better yet, the question should be. Do YOU want :
(superdrol) more side effects, more size/strength.

or

(havoc) less side effects, less size/mass
To get this back on topic...this statement basically sums up your question...

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
If you can't decide, go with Havoc, especially if you've never done it before.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was the supposed bad m-drol batch.You wont get far on this site bashing cel tripdog,and theirs a reason for that.I wish more sup companies were like cel.I might feel diferent if i bought the m1-4add,but i always wait for reviews anyways.This is probably what turned them into a "customer first" company,they knew they had to save their ass.The fact that people still love them after m1-4add,should proof enough that their a stand up company with good,cheap,effctive sups.
And who the h*ll are you exactly to say that? Take a long hard look around, he's made it pretty FAR on this site.

BigLester

Awards
Sorry to get off the subject but can you still get original superdrol anywhere?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're right bro... They never made claims that "the chemist" made a mistake. They came right out and tried to correct the problem. Hmmmmm, kind of like another company (PAL) that just had to pull their supplement because it tested wrong. They came right out and said it - now are trying to correct it. Maybe we should hold them down because of 1 mistake. Ha-Ha! People who have no sense of business can only say uneducated statements without looking in to it more.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Trauma you'll never get very far liking the DM's.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
You guys better watch. Trips one of the Godfathers of AM...

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
ok, the last post was a joke but ziquor has me totally lost at this point.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
That's my goal. BTW that picture looks like a good combination of Protein & Carbs but I dunno how chicken & pancakes would go together.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're right bro... They never made claims that "the chemist" made a mistake. They came right out and tried to correct the problem. Hmmmmm, kind of like another company (PAL) that just had to pull their supplement because it tested wrong. They came right out and said it - now are trying to correct it. Maybe we should hold them down because of 1 mistake. Ha-Ha! People who have no sense of business can only say uneducated statements without looking in to it more.
:goodpost: The irony is just too much! :toofunny:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you decide to do, try to keep a log here at AM - this is how we all learn from each other.

MrDiode is right, the original SD should be near expiration. Mine expired last year but I'm still going to use it this year :twisted:

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I've been a member since the site came up, I think as far back as 2003 but my account got banned because I said a few things Bobo aka Jerry didn't like but I donated to the site and I got my account back in 2005. I've used a lot of compounds back then which I liked, T1-pro was by far the best. The newest stuff was AX's SD and PP and everyone was talking about it. Easy to get, results were awesome. So being out of the game awhile I'm trying to get a jump start with some new supps and I think Havocs a nice boost.

There are some original SD's being sold around and I think the latest batch will expire at the end of 2008 and after that no more SD.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been a member since the site came up, I think as far back as 2003 but my account got banned because I said a few things Bobo aka Jerry didn't like but I donated to the site and I got my account back in 2005. I've used a lot of compounds back then which I liked, T1-pro was by far the best. The newest stuff was AX's SD and PP and everyone was talking about it. Easy to get, results were awesome. So being out of the game awhile I'm trying to get a jump start with some new supps and I think Havocs a nice boost.

There are some original SD's being sold around and I think the latest batch will expire at the end of 2008 and after that no more SD.
I still have some original SD. I think most expire in 10/08 that i have.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
^^ did you get my PM? and did you have to say you had some original SD left? :(