Havoc or M-Drol?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was the supposed bad m-drol batch.You wont get far on this site bashing cel tripdog,and theirs a reason for that.I wish more sup companies were like cel.I might feel diferent if i bought the m1-4add,but i always wait for reviews anyways.This is probably what turned them into a "customer first" company,they knew they had to save their ass.The fact that people still love them after m1-4add,should proof enough that their a stand up company with good,cheap,effctive sups.
Your opinion means........well nothing, just so you know.

Have a nice day

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Have a nice day
Was their a shortage of applicants for reps for pal,or is the owners business sence/common knowledge/common sence/courtesy worse than yours.But thank you for proving to me and others,that sup companies don't care about the buying customer.I don't believe it,you bash cel for doing what your company did,then you prove my point and make cel look even better by proving that it's rare for a sup company to care about the customer.Your company has done what cel has done,minus the stand up part and caring about the customer.You know,the good stuff.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're right bro... They never made claims that "the chemist" made a mistake. They came right out and tried to correct the problem. Hmmmmm, kind of like another company (PAL) that just had to pull their supplement because it tested wrong. They came right out and said it - now are trying to correct it. Maybe we should hold them down because of 1 mistake. Ha-Ha! People who have no sense of business can only say uneducated statements without looking in to it more.
Just incase you or anyone else missed it.Personally,I would say no,don't push off a company for a bad product that gets fixed.I would however didmiss a company that shows as much ignorance and lack of care for customers as pal does.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just incase you or anyone else missed it.Personally,I would say no,don't push off a company for a bad product that gets fixed.I would however didmiss a company that shows as much ignorance and lack of care for customers as pal does.
Whoa bro - I never said PAL has a lack of care. They are one of the best supplement companies out. I just made a comparison between two companies that come out and admit a wrong doing, and one should not be punished while the other isn't. PAL is a great company.

dan duchaine jr

Awards
Are all superdrol clones less effective than the original??? What are the differences? I stocked up on both......I have about 6 bottles of the original and 4 clones.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whoa bro - I never said PAL has a lack of care. They are one of the best supplement companies out. I just made a comparison between two companies that come out and admit a wrong doing, and one should not be punished while the other isn't. PAL is a great company.
You didn't,but i am.I don't have to say anything to prove my point.I'll just let tripdog keep talking.Maybe pal isn't a bad company,but their rep is representing them that way.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You didn't,but i am.I don't have to say anything to prove my point.I'll just let tripdog keep talking.Maybe pal isn't a bad company,but their rep is representing them that way.
Carry ON...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
For the record I think PAL & CEL are both great companies, and Trips the man! DX3 I hear's good the problem is they quit making it a while ago & their bottles don't include a mfg date or exp date so who knows when they expire. As for M-Drol I haven't a clue exactly what it's purity's like compared to the original AX but I've seen a huge # of people getting the same type of gains. I think a lot of people used AX's Super because it was 1st around then down the road maybe used M-Drol and gained a couple less pounds, figured it wasn't as good - but if it's not their 1st run this is expected with any compound. I've seen 1st timers put on 15+ pounds of mass in 3 week runs with M-Drol easy.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Have a nice day
While everyones opinion may differ on this subject, everyone is still entitled to their own, it's the way of the forums.

Trip, are you basically saying you don't trust CEL anymore, or, any company that has a problem with quality control? It does look like there was a problem with a batch from CEL and they took immediate steps to resolve it, by offering to replace all product. If this is not good enough in your eyes what should they have done?

PAL had a problem with QC?:blink:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was their a shortage of applicants for reps for pal,or is the owners business sence/common knowledge/common sence/courtesy worse than yours.But thank you for proving to me and others,that sup companies don't care about the buying customer.I don't believe it,you bash cel for doing what your company did,then you prove my point and make cel look even better by proving that it's rare for a sup company to care about the customer.Your company has done what cel has done,minus the stand up part and caring about the customer.You know,the good stuff.

:yawn::Sigh:........Pantera, do us all a favor and save your breath the next time you want to post something like this. Trip is a valued member of this online community. If you doubt that, then check out the AM wall of fame. He sits in the top of almost all the categories. Even better yet, take a long hard look around the forums like i suggested.

PAL is very lucky imo to have someone with such great training and applied bodybuilding knowledge. If you feel the need to continue to blindly instigate this situation while bashing a company and its rep(PAL)in the process, do us all a favor and do it somewhere else.:nono: Acting like this isn't going to get YOU very far on this site. We don't need the senseless crap that you posted here on AM. Do some more reading about PAL's situation before you decide to open your mouth again. PAL is and always will be a top notch company in my mind. Have a nice day!! :wave:

Last edited:
Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
hey man..

Please dont associate forum drama with my company.

I understand your argument and what you are trying to say... but if you have issues with an individual, take it up with the member, dont tie our Reps into the mix. at the end of the day, trippdog has nothing to do with PAL's recall just as PAL has NOTHING to do with this forum drama.

And i dont think that there is anything else physically possible that PAL could do to be more professional about the recall. And we spend about $500k a year on CUSTOMER SERVICE ALONE. Name 2 other companies in this industry that do the same??????

Can we all act like adults... and im not just limiting this to pantera..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey man..

I understand your argument and what you are trying to say... but if you have issues with an individual, take it up with the member, dont tie our Reps into the mix. at the end of the day, trippdog has nothing to do with PAL's recall just as PAL has NOTHING to do with this forum drama.

And i dont think that there is anything else physically possible that PAL could do to be more professional about the recall. And we spend about $500k a year on CUSTOMER SERVICE ALONE. Name 2 other companies in this industry that do the same??????

Well said dave! :clap2:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
For the record I think PAL & CEL are both great companies, and Trips the man! .
They are, he is, now put your lipstick away. This is a given and most likely written in the AM agreement that you sign on registering :lol:

He is a valued member of this community just like many other great people here.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He paid me in lucky charms. :woohoo:
I was going to say be careful, because i already own boardwalk and park place haha! :twisted: Lucky charms are just as good though. After all, "they're magically delicious!" :lol:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man..

Yes sir we can act like adults.If you look back you will see that this startded with tripdog giving his opinion,and then me giving mine.Once i found out ya'll had the same problem,i posted the irony part.This would of been the end,but he tells me,a supplement consumer,that my opinion means nothing.This is what set me off,and being that he's a pal rep,i couldn't help but bring pal into this.I apologize for bringing pal into this.I even said in a previous post that maybe pal is a good company,but td is not representing them that way.It seems you guys(pal)are a good company,i sincerely apologize for that.I told myself today at work,that no matter what td responds with,i'm going to respond with I'm willing to bury the hatchet if you are,i don't want to be bashing td and pal in every post,and i dont want td telling me my opinion means nothing every time.So td,if your willing to put this behind us,and seriously forget about it,so am i.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was never talking to you trauma,it was all directed to td."you wont get very far" is a figure of speech,it's not literal.But where is this place everyones trying to get to?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was never talking to you trauma,it was all directed to td."you wont get very far" is a figure of speech,it's not literal.But where is this place everyones trying to get to?
The magical land of Lucky Charms! Duh

; )

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, if I am only taking Havoc, could I just PCT with AX's advanced pct or should I also get Novadex Xt? What's good a good pct for havoc?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The magical land of Lucky Charms! Duh

; )
I'll be minding my p's and q's from now on for sure :thumbsup: If i'm going to get there,i can't be told "you wont get very far,"then i'll surely fail.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, if I am only taking Havoc, could I just PCT with AX's advanced pct or should I also get Novadex Xt? What's good a good pct for havoc?
Fvck ax!!Thats one sorry a$$ company!!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
lol their stuff worked before. I never tried advanced PC. Sounds a little soft but whatever. I might just PCT with Retain and Rebound XT. That worked fine before with PP.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol their stuff worked before. I never tried advanced PC. Sounds a little soft but whatever. I might just PCT with Retain and Rebound XT. That worked fine before with PP.
Just look into it and make sure havoc doesn't require nolva.I'm sure some will say it is and some won't.I would rather be safe than sorry.I did two ph cycles without nolva,and was just fine.However,I will always use nolve from now on,or atleast have it on hand,just to be safe.I guess if you were fine with pp,you should be fine with havoc.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you're using Phera and not using a SERM for post cycle therapy then I think you're in for a bad time down the road. Phera isn't a joke, it's a steroid and should be treated with regard. No SERM, no go!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Well that was 2 yrs ago and I had no problem. After my Phera Plex I used Retain, and rebound Xt and I was fine. But for Havoc I want to know what everyone else used for PCT. A serm for Havoc sounds a little extreme no?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, are you attempting to patronize me? That's seriously funny. Let it be known that when you mess with tripdog, you mess with me. We don't want or need any drama here on AM. If you wish to participate in that, there are plenty of other boards to partake in that useless crap. With that being said, lets now move past all this and get along again. Hijack over and out. :)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well that was 2 yrs ago and I had no problem. After my Phera Plex I used Retain, and rebound Xt and I was fine. But for Havoc I want to know what everyone else used for PCT. A serm for Havoc sounds a little extreme no?
I used mass tabs with 6oxo,and a super/phera combo with advanced pct.I did this cause thats what the guy at supp store said to do.He's a big guy,compared to average lifters,and seemed smart,so i listened.I was completely fine,but again,i will always use a serm from now on.I realise how lucky i am for playing with fire twice,and not being burned.I would atleast have it incase of gyno signs afterwads.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Let's not argue guys... ^^ Trauma I sent you a pm again lol I'm harassing you

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I used mass tabs with 6oxo,and a super/phera combo with advanced pct.I did this cause thats what the guy at supp store said to do.He's a big guy,compared to average lifters,and seemed smart,so i listened.I was completely fine,but again,i will always use a serm from now on.I realise how lucky i am for playing with fire twice,and not being burned.I would atleast have it incase of gyno signs afterwads.
You're right, better to be safe than sorry.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's anot argue guys... ^^ Trauma I sent you a pm again lol I'm harassing you
Damn you and your harrassment haha ;). Hold on man let me check it out.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, are you attempting to patronize me? That's seriously funny. Let it be known that when you mess with tripdog, you mess with me. We don't want or need any drama here on AM. If you wish to participate in that, there are plenty of other boards to partake in that useless crap. With that being said, lets now move past all this and get along again. Hijack over and out. :)
Completely cool.I didn't start the drama though.So stop acting like i started my first thread with offense towards td.You and he replied to my first opinion,as to what i think about cel,cel,not you or he,cel.Re read if you have to.Not trying to start anything,I would apologise to you if needed,but i'm not going to be pushed,and then seem to be the one who started it.I don't come here for "drama"It is to learn what i don't know,and teach what little i do know.Also to "shoot the s**t"

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Completely cool.I didn't start the drama though.So stop acting like i started my first thread with offense towards td.You and he replied to my first opinion,as to what i think about cel,cel,not you or he,cel.Re read if you have to.Not trying to start anything,I would apologise to you if needed,but i'm not going to be pushed,and then seem to be the one who started it.I don't come here for "drama"It is to learn what i don't know,and teach what little i do know.Also to "shoot the s**t"
Pantera, it takes two to tango. Don't sit here and proclaim as though you're innocent by any means. CEL is not a board sponser here. Palo Alto Labs is a board sponser here, and an amazing one at that. I have all the trust in the world in PAL and all of their reps. They are hardworking and honest people.

PAL's customer service is top notch. I don't appreciate many of the comments that you made regarding trip or PAL in general. It was simply drama.....yes drama anyway you look at it. I would now like to see everyone move past this and continue back on topic. AM is a very respectable place and our board sponsors along with the amazing community make this place as great as it is. We need to band together, not fall apart.

No hard feeling pantera, but let it go now man. Cheers :cheers:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definately.I did get worked up and i don't usually,i'm a very laid back guy.I promise you i held back too out of fear of being banned.I had some good ones though,but erased them before i posted them.Lol!I was the drama queen in the end,i was just pointing out that i was pushed their,and not starting it for no reason.I was the one that went overoard though,thats for sure.I have put this behind me,and apologised to pal and td,it is over,it was over when i apologised.Admitidately though,it is the calm after the storm right now.I have no hard feelings whatsoever against you,td,or pal.In fact i might look into some of pal products now.I acted like a drama queen,and now learned that pal seems to be a very respectable company.......I bet they wish all customers were this easy to get :)I also have a bottle of havoc,so i'm already a customer of rpn

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definately.I did get worked up and i don't usually,i'm a very laid back guy.I promise you i held back too out of fear of being banned.I had some good ones though,but erased them before i posted them.Lol!I was the drama queen in the end,i was just pointing out that i was pushed their,and not starting it for no reason.I was the one that went overoard though,thats for sure.I have put this behind me,and apologised to pal and td,it is over,it was over when i apologised.Admitidately though,it is the calm after the storm right now.I have no hard feelings whatsoever against you,td,or pal.In fact i might look into some of pal products now.I acted like a drama queen,and now learned that pal seems to be a very respectable company.......I bet they wish all customers were this easy to get :)I also have a bottle of havoc,so i'm already a customer of rpn
Great to hear. PAL are a great bunch of guys! If there is anything i can help you out with RPN wise in the future just let me know. We also have many great products to try out. ;) RPN for supplement company of the year in 2008!!!

:djparty:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We need to band together, not fall apart.
Well said,bb,powerlifting and general fitness are rare enough.We don't need to fight one another.
"your friends fight one another,we fight for love of brother"-pantera(the band)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well said,bb,powerlifting and general fitness are rare enough.We don't need to fight one another.
Gotta love pantera!......I'm blast'in WALK as we speak!!:head::head:

305Rob

Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma1

You both showed Respect and Class.:cheers:

Back to topic ,i sure hope i can say MDROL in about 8 weeks time.Havoc is a solid product ive read,but mild at best.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma1

You both showed Respect and Class.:cheers:

Back to topic ,i sure hope i can say MDROL in about 8 weeks time.HDROL is a solid product ive read,but mild at best.
Thank you sir! I personally really liked Halo a lot. Great recomper!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir! I personally really liked Halo a lot. Great recomper!
Yea! This's what I decided to save mine for. It was supposed to be my 1st cycle but after much debate was replaced with Super/M-Drol. I figured I'd save my H-Drol for a nice recomp.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea! This's what I decided to save mine for. It was supposed to be my 1st cycle but after much debate was replaced with Super/M-Drol. I figured I'd save my H-Drol for a nice recomp.

It's great for that aspect. Great recomper with nice strength gains to go along......for me personally anyway.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's great for that aspect. Great recomper with nice strength gains to go along......for me personally anyway.
Same with havoc too right?Thats what i'm saving that for,i never used it though,and haven't read too much about it.I'm more of a bulker,I always want to get bigger.I cant stand the thought of losing size and weight.I figure i'll start eating healthier with havoc,and include some cardio.It will most likely be next after m-drol.