Havoc or M-Drol?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same with havoc too right?Thats what i'm saving that for,i never used it though,and haven't read too much about it.I'm more of a bulker,I always want to get bigger.I cant stand the thought of losing size and weight.I figure i'll start eating healthier with havoc,and include some cardio.It will most likely be next after m-drol.
Havoc you are better off using as a bulker, but you can use it as a cutter if your diet is really in tune. Impressive strength and size gains with havoc for sho!! ;)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Havoc you are better off using as a bulker, but you can use it as a cutter if your diet is really in tune. Impressive strength and size gains with havoc for sho!! ;)
Well i think that makes me more excited.I guess you could do either with any,but i almost felt stupid asking about havoc,cause i always thought i heard it was more of recomp ph.Ya'll will be putting more out right?

305Rob

Awards
So i would assume one holds some water on havoc?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i would assume one holds some water on havoc?
I should have said lean bulker. No you shouldn't hold water at all while on havoc. It has excellent lean bulking gains, with very impressive strength gains. A great compound for beginners and veterans alike! :squat:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i think that makes me more excited.I guess you could do either with any,but i almost felt stupid asking about havoc,cause i always thought i heard it was more of recomp ph.Ya'll will be putting more out right?
Yes, nutraplanet has it available again right now. Just click on my sig to get there. ;)

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Yes, nutraplanet has it available again right now. Just click on my sig to get there. ;)
For how long? That is the question! I just bought two bottles to last me for a decent cycle. I might buy more next time supply runs around. :bb3:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish i could afford some now.Thats why i haven't looked in a while.I need to buy support supplements for m-drol that starts in under 3 weeks,and get caught up on bills.For how long is right.Epistane went in like a week!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I wish i could afford some now.Thats why i haven't looked in a while.I need to buy support supplements for m-drol that starts in under 3 weeks,and get caught up on bills.For how long is right.Epistane went in like a week!
Ya it does get a little expensive if you ask me but it's worth it I think, especially if you're rarely running cycles.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the man Dsade himself boys:

Let me clarify this once and for all, since it appears to be a question that is common.

We reserved and made payment on a mid-sized quantity of material. This material is extremely labor intensive to make, and takes a lot of time per batch. OUr instructions to them were to ship out material as soon as assay returns verifying quality, even if it were 1-2 kilos at a time. This is the reason it is constantly going in and out of stock.

Once this material runs out, Havoc will not be manufactured by us anymore.
Get it while you can guys! :)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a few havoc bottles will just have to fall in my cart with the support supps.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya it does get a little expensive if you ask me but it's worth it I think, especially if you're rarely running cycles.
Bb in general is expensive and time consuming,but it is definately woth it.It has seriously changed my life for the better.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome vid. I was never really into transformers when I was younger as I should have been but watching the movie really made me realize I missed out. I was more of a Ghostbuster :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome vid. I was never really into transformers when I was younger as I should have been but watching the movie really made me realize I missed out. I was more of a Ghostbuster :)
I LOVED them as a kid. The movie was AMAZING!!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, if I am only taking Havoc, could I just PCT with AX's advanced pct or should I also get Novadex Xt? What's good a good pct for havoc?
Check out the FAQ in my signature. Epistane and Havoc share the same Active so this guide should serve you equally as well.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
CEL can't be a sponsor just yet as you can't sponsor unless you offer non-hormonal products too. I heard the M1,4 was bunk too but all the M1,4 that was made at around that time was bunk from what I understand as it was supposedly bad raw materials coming from China which were basically DHEA and not CEL's fault. But CEL's a top notch company IMO their other products are the pretty much the best of their kind IMO as there's more overall good comments logged on all the different forums on CEL products than any other.
CEL actually sourced the bad raws from a domestic supplier that was also providing the raws for BCS Labs. They got bad lab tests stating that they M1,4ADD was legit, b/c the lab didn't know how to test the product accurately. I agree with your comments 100% though, CEL is a stand up company.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a problem with CEL. But if M-Drol sketches you out use Methyl DX3. Havoc is okay too but it is no Superdrol.
Actually the makers of Methyl DX3 had a similar fiasco in 2006, which resulted in refunds for bunk Methyl DX3. I'm sure you could find some of the threads on here by doing a quick search.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually the makers of Methyl DX3 had a similar fiasco in 2006, which resulted in refunds for bunk Methyl DX3. I'm sure you could find some of the threads on here by doing a quick search.
Really?? I never heard that. They were the first SD clone to come out i believe. Wow thats news to me...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Really?? I never heard that. They were the first SD clone to come out i believe. Wow thats news to me...
I'm consfusing it with Revenge SDX. I thought those companies were related somehow, but I could be wrong.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm consfusing it with Revenge SDX. I thought those companies were related somehow, but I could be wrong.
I know methyl DX3 is totally legit!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you mean bioscience slow?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean bioscience slow?
Yep. Its seems like the only people who carry one always carry the other as far as Methoxy-TST and Methyl DX3 are concerned. Enough conspiracies, I'm going to be a puss and go to bed.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, you sound like a fan.
hahaha I had a buddy that ran it, and was ...well VERY impressed. I have one kickin somewhere....not sue I will ever use it tho....I'm not a big methyl fan actually....not anymore anyway.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
hahaha I had a buddy that ran it, and was ...well VERY impressed. I have one kickin somewhere....not sue I will ever use it tho....I'm not a big methyl fan actually....not anymore anyway.
Why aren't you a big methyl fan? Do they make you ill or do you fear the possibility of them doing damage to you?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why aren't you a big methyl fan? Do they make you ill or do you fear the possibility of them doing damage to you?
He's a puss alex......that's why haha. ;) I kid, I kid

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The question is: Do you have big brother power over him? Can you kick his a$s?:twisted:
Lol......He is and always will be my little bro. A great brother at that. I'd more like to say that we're a force to be reckoned with overall! ;).....but yeah i'll still lay a whoopin' on him if need be haha! Over the years i'm sure we've beat each other with eveything under the sun lol

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
My friend (yea I do have 1) got a bottle of DX3 online a week ago. I'm not sure where from, but it doesn't have any exp date or lot# or anything on it. Didn't they quit making it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend (yea I do have 1) got a bottle of DX3 online a week ago. I'm not sure where from, but it doesn't have any exp date or lot# or anything on it. Didn't they quit making it?
You have a friend?.........lol ;)j/k. You're a good man Z. Hey, look who i brought back in my avatar. It's the lovely Megan Fox! :chick:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
You have a friend?.........lol ;)j/k. You're a good man Z. Hey, look who i brought back in my avatar. It's the lovely Megan Fox! :chick:
DAMN you! Haha she's mine, see I'll prove it...

ME&M.JPG

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Megan Fox is the hottest chick in the world! 60% of why I watched Transformers 12 times is because she is in it!!! :)

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Wow that guy that she's with is really skinny, has no style and is holding a remote control. Sorry I just had to point it out.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
For the record I think PAL & CEL are both great companies, and Trips the man! DX3 I hear's good the problem is they quit making it a while ago & their bottles don't include a mfg date or exp date so who knows when they expire. As for M-Drol I haven't a clue exactly what it's purity's like compared to the original AX but I've seen a huge # of people getting the same type of gains. I think a lot of people used AX's Super because it was 1st around then down the road maybe used M-Drol and gained a couple less pounds, figured it wasn't as good - but if it's not their 1st run this is expected with any compound. I've seen 1st timers put on 15+ pounds of mass in 3 week runs with M-Drol easy.

Methyl dx3 is not out of production

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that guy that she's with is really skinny, has no style and is holding a remote control. Sorry I just had to point it out.
Ahahaha... whats with the remote controll.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The question is: Do you have big brother power over him? Can you kick his a$s?:twisted:
Pssssshhhhhhhtttttttt Trauma cant touch these skills. :bruce1:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pssssshhhhhhhtttttttt Trauma cant touch these skills. :bruce1:
You call them skills? Don't make me pull out the ninja moves on your azz!....;) :bruce2::duel::hammer::cheers:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
You call them skills? Don't make me pull out the ninja moves on your azz!....;) :bruce2::duel::hammer::cheers:
Do you have a BNB issued license for those ninja skills?:stick:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again."

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have a BNB issued license for those ninja skills?:stick:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again."
It's an old school drunken ninja style. Very effective! lol :drunk:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I guess looking like that he'll need the remote to turn her on :toofunny: BTW - That picture I found and cropped the dude that's with her is the little blonde queer from 7th Heaven! WTF is she doin with him???

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I guess looking like that he'll need the remote to turn her on :toofunny: BTW - That picture I found and cropped the dude that's with her is the little blonde queer from 7th Heaven! WTF is she doin with him???
Wow your kidding me? That skinny kid? Man some girls really have low self esteem.. YES!! EVEN THE HOT ONES! Either way shes hot. I still love blonds though, I use to dig dark haired girls but man blonds are one of a kind.