50mg Turinabol = 43.87mg Halo !?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
50mg Turinabol = 43.87mg Halo ?

I was wondering for a while approximately how much mg Halo = equalagesic dose of Turinabol. I had a chance yesterday to ask Patrick Arnold and he told me 43.87mg of Halo was equal 50mg of Turinabol. Just thought this was interesting.

Last edited:
quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering for a while approximately how much Halo = Turinabol. I had a chance yesterday to ask Patrick Arnold and he told me 43.87mg of Halo was equal 50mg of Turinabol. Just thought this was interesting.
On the MD forums I'm guessing you're talkin about. He was joking man. Its impossible to give an exact number on hormone conversion rates.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering for a while approximately how much Halo = Turinabol. I had a chance yesterday to ask Patrick Arnold and he told me 43.87mg of Halo was equal 50mg of Turinabol. Just thought this was interesting.
I tried to explain to you before that Halo wasn't a prohormone.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I know it's not a PH. I was looking for a somewhat equal comparison of the two dose wise. Where above do I say it's a ph?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I know it's not a PH. I was looking for a somewhat equal comparison of the two dose wise. Where above do I say it's a ph?
They will be very similar in effects as halodrol is a major metabolite of tbol.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I was curious because I found an earlier thread where DrD analyzes Halo & says its a weak watered down version of O-T.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could find someplace I could trust to get OT from

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could find someplace I could trust to get OT from
I nearly went this route recently as it's advertised very cheap but I didn't hear any feedback as to the reliability of the source.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halodrol is an analogue of Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone(Turinabol), and is slightly more androgenic and slightly less anabolic.

Halodrol is slightly better for strength gains, but Turinabol is far batter for muscle mass.

Turinabol is the SUPERIOR compound, hands down.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Halodrol is an analogue of Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone(Turinabol), and is slightly more androgenic and slightly less anabolic.

Halodrol is slightly better for strength gains, but Turinabol is far batter for muscle mass.

Quite agree, but halodrol is able to be ordered off amazon.com, while I can't find a trustworthy supplier even overseas for turinabol.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quite agree, but halodrol is able to be ordered off amazon.com, while I can't find a trustworthy supplier even overseas for turinabol.
I was simply stating the facts. :) Unfortunately yes, Turinabol is indeed illegal, while Halodrol, for the moment, is not.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Hey SupremeSE: Thanks for actually participating in our forum, beyond just the shameless pimping of your own line. :thumbsup:

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey SupremeSE: Thanks for actually participating in our forum, beyond just the shameless pimping of your own line. :thumbsup:
I thoroughly enjoy intelligent discourse my friend. :)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Good post. I agree completely. Unfortunately, those of us who want to take the legal route will have to go with the inferior compound.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suppose I have found places I trust to order from, I just can't see paying the prices they ask. I don't see it worth dropping $150~175 for 30 days of tbol @ 50mg a day, given the price of other items

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I suppose I have found places I trust to order from, I just can't see paying the prices they ask. I don't see it worth dropping $150~175 for 30 days of tbol @ 50mg a day, given the price of other items
Honestly, if you're going to go that route just get some dbol. Running it at a lower dose will provide very good maintainable gains. It's much cheaper than Tbol as well and IMO, its much better.

In addition, I think that Dbol provides the absolute best feeling of well being for any oral. Pretty much every other oral makes me feel like sh!t.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, if you're going to go that route just get some dbol. Running it at a lower dose will provide very good maintainable gains. It's much cheaper than Tbol as well and IMO, its much better.

In addition, I think that Dbol provides the absolute best feeling of well being for any oral. Pretty much every other oral makes me feel like sh!t.
For me the lower back pumps I got even on low dose D'bol (actually they were terapia napoism) were too extreme. I got minimal pumps with OT and felt "ON"

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
For me the lower back pumps I got even on low dose D'bol (actually they were terapia napoism) were too extreme. I got minimal pumps with OT and felt "ON"
I've come to the opinion that the "on" feeling that these provide is one of the major things that I look for in an androgen. Its no fun feeling terrible while on cycle...and this tends to continue for myself for several weeks post cycle as well.

Have you taken halodrol as well to compare to OT in terms of feelings of well being?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I've come to the opinion that the "on" feeling that these provide is one of the major things that I look for in an androgen. Its no fun feeling terrible while on cycle...and this tends to continue for myself for several weeks post cycle as well.

Have you taken halodrol as well to compare to OT in terms of feelings of well being?
I'll put it this way, when Halodrol came out I purchased 4 boxes. I sold three of them on Ebay with a wonderful profit margin and gave half a box away.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'll put it this way, when Halodrol came out I purchased 4 boxes. I sold three of them on Ebay with a wonderful profit margin and gave half a box away.
Wow I'm glad I posted this minus the usless nitpicking by joker x. Most companies & even in threads you start to get the impression that Halo & OT are very close until you dig deeper. Does anyone actually know (or a good estimate) as to what the A:A of Halo is? I've heard Super is 400:20 but it's strange because regular masteron is 62:25. Can methylation change A:A #'s that much?

dan12345

dan12345

Awards
ive got some british dragon t-bol starting my cycle tomorrow. thought id just tell you that as a few of you are dieing to get ur hands on it.

look isnt it lovly

Attachments

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
and hopefully its real
Looks legit. Are they pink? If so, they look like British Dragon (Thailand) 10mg Turinabol that a well known chinaman peddles. I am not sure if it is the same British Dragon from years ago. I have seen very similar tabs made by British Dispensary, all legit.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much did the 100 pack cost ya? thats what it looks like you got there. I've seen reports of fakes on all of the BD stuff over time. at least they have their verification site.

dan12345

dan12345

Awards
ive got 250 of them, thats not all of them in the picture. my source is a supplier for british dragon so i no there all good.

i payed £80 for them. is it ok to talk about prices?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think so, just not actual sources :) I found 100 for $55, which doesn't seem too bad really, but still need at least 200 of em for a 6 week cycle.

dan12345

dan12345

Awards
that would workout about the same price as what i payed then.
i hav'nt never run t-bol before ive run h-drol and really liked it so im well looking forward to this cycle...

Have you ever done a cycle of t-bol EasyEJL

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, sure haven't but I think i'd rather run it that than hdrol.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I have run both. OT was the favorite, hands down.

dan12345

dan12345

Awards
what gains did you get from it jonny21. weight/strength?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
what gains did you get from it jonny21. weight/strength?
Honestly, the first time I ran it was with TD Test and I was completely not prepared, socially and wardrobe wise, for the gains that came once I added the OT. I know it was the OT because I started with the Test TD solo. I sh!t you not, I had to back of my kcals to below maintenance because the gains and they continued below maintenance kcals. I really felt "on" and my strength climbed. The most important thing I noticed was the increase in strength throughout the entire range of motion. Not just explosive power but smooth even. Was fvcking great :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, theres bound to be a reason the east german olympic teams used it :) what were you dosing it at?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Wow I'm glad I posted this minus the usless nitpicking by joker x. Most companies & even in threads you start to get the impression that Halo & OT are very close until you dig deeper. Does anyone actually know (or a good estimate) as to what the A:A of Halo is? I've heard Super is 400:20 but it's strange because regular masteron is 62:25. Can methylation change A:A #'s that much?

Remember that the original halodrol contained a significant amount of DMT, so it was not the pure 4-chloro compound.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats what I was estimating doing it myself at, 50/day for 40 days I guess to use 200 tabs.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You know what's interesting that while reading reading about OT a few months back they mentioned that the only place your gonna find it is overseas, which I found quite interesting!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
You know what's interesting that while reading reading about OT a few months back they mentioned that the only place your gonna find it is overseas, which I found quite interesting!
That is because the FDA does not approve it to be prescribed for anything in the US. You can find the usual HRT chems and Oxandrolone because the FDA approves them for certain treatments.

dan12345

dan12345

Awards
im thinking of running it at 40/50/50/60/60/60. will i still be gaining by week 6?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
There are many pieces to the puzzle. why don't you start at 40mg/day and go from there. You might be very happy or you may need to adjust. The AAS is actually the smallest part of the equation. Training, diet, and your mentality are really the keys.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im thinking of running it at 40/50/50/60/60/60. will i still be gaining by week 6?
40mgs of Turinabol is the lowest possible dosage, I would suggest starting at 50mgs and guage from there.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is NOT Methylated Masteron, not even close. This is simply an internet falsehood that has unfortunately been mass-perpetuated.

Furthermore, I should also note that just because 2 different steroids share a similar structure does NOT necessarily indicate that they have similar PROPERTIES. After all, Dianabol is simply Methylated Equipoise, and they produce completely different effects :)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is NOT Methylated Masteron, not even close. This is simply an internet falsehood that has unfortunately been mass-perpetuated.

Furthermore, I should also note that just because 2 different steroids share a similar structure does NOT necessarily indicate that they have similar PROPERTIES. After all, Dianabol is simply Methylated Equipoise, and they produce completely different effects :)
Masteron
Pharmaceutical Name: drostanolone (as propionate)
Chemical structure: 2 alpha-methyl-17 beta-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

Superdrol
2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one (Original AX Superdrol forumla)

How is Superdrol not 17a methyl Masteron? Minus the ester of course. You are totally correct that a similar structure does not equal similar properties. Hency why superdrol can put on so much more bulk.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive got some british dragon t-bol starting my cycle tomorrow. thought id just tell you that as a few of you are dieing to get ur hands on it.

look isnt it lovly
Haha, that's funny, Wait I mean your a d!ck!
A lucky d!ck...lol.....

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Wow that's news to me. Everywhere does advertise it as such. The chemists who were involved with its original release even stated it was too. Obviously any little chemical change can completely change a compound, hence MPPP & MPTP (China White). So what is Superdrol/Clones an active of and/or what compound is it related to?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's news to me. Everywhere does advertise it as such. The chemists who were involved with its original release even stated it was too. So what is Superdrol/Clones an active of?
Yea I thought it was methylated masteron myself...

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdol is NOT methylated Masteron. This is simply not true.

Superdrol is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol. Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone (Masteron). Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position, like M1T or M-Dien. However you may wish to look at it, it is by this simple-looking transformation that Superdrol comes to occupy the sweet spot between the chemical natures of Anadrol and Masteron. Since it is already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen. Progesterone is not an issue: perhaps 0.1% can aromatize, in theory. In fact, this compound should not have any major metabolites at all.

Anadrol/oxymetholone 17?hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one
Superdrol/methasteron 2a,17a-Dimethyl-17?hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
Masteron/drostanolone 2a-methyl-17?-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
Proviron/mesterolone 1a-methyl-17?-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one