Juggernaut's Zol

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at getting some Zol awhile back. I have some Orastan-E and Orastan-A for cutting, probably will see which works better. Some people suggested that I try Juggernaut Nutrition's WinZtrol as it is a Zol clone. I did some digging back, and was very hesitant about using a product that the company didn't even have a website for.

Because of this I opted NOT to get Juggernaut's product, and wound up getting Gaspari's instead. Both A/E.

Here's an old thread I dug up while I was looking which made me even more hesitant about getting WinZtrol. Good thing too. Notice how the issue was not resolved (to the best of my knowledge).

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62891-differences-juggernaut-nutrition.html

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the post it states that the different colors were because of diff outsourcing. Ive used winztrol from juggernaut as well as there tren extreme with great results.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not being biased bro - but I honestly feel that Furazadrol would be your best investment. If I had any more bottles sitting around, I would shoot you one.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not being biased bro - but I honestly feel that Furazadrol would be your best investment. If I had any more bottles sitting around, I would shoot you one.
Well, Furazarol is mauf. in the US which is a big deal to me. I'm not very admiment about companies buying raw good from China probably laced with something, which is why I got Gaspari's old stuff and probably get Axis Labs stuff later on.

Despite whatever mixup happened with Juggernaut's material, they never admitted what that brown crap was. Notice how no one was actually able to get an answer what that brown stuff was mixed in their capsules. Plus they don't have an offical website.

Matthew76-

That's cool, I'll take a rain check so you can shoot me over a bottle when you get more :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I get my stock back up, I'm sure we can work something out. My recommendation is to have 2 bottles, though. It, like most things, is underdosed for most.

Well, Furazarol is mauf. in the US which is a big deal to me. I'm not very admiment about companies buying raw good from China probably laced with something, which is why I got Gaspari's old stuff and probably get Axis Labs stuff later on.

Despite whatever mixup happened with Juggernaut's material, they never admitted what that brown crap was. Notice how no one was actually able to get an answer what that brown stuff was mixed in their capsules. Plus they don't have an offical website.

Matthew76-

That's cool, I'll take a rain check so you can shoot me over a bottle when you get more :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I've been on their website before. I wonder why they took it down???

And for those of you that have not checked out the thread posted above...it is odd that their was never a final say from Juggernaut though.

They added cissus to their halodrol clone...maybe they did the same to the winztrol instead of adding filler...
cissus.

That would explain the very herbal smell. Also, recent reserach has shown Cissus to be of some value in oxidation of fat...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I've been on their website before. I wonder why they took it down???

And for those of you that have not checked out the thread posted above...it is odd that their was never a final say from Juggernaut though.
The whole thing is shady and I'm avoiding them.

There are a lot of companies who will sell PH/PS under some weird name, then drop the name, and come up with a new name and start selling again. Personally, if they don't have contact information, more or less a website, you are taking a risk.

-Juggernaut Nutrition
-CTD Labs
-Black Dragon Labs

Those are 3 PH/PS pushing companies with no websites.

Dr_C2 is too generous for saying that it is 'cissus'. There are many things in this world that are brown that are NOT cissus that you probably don't want to be ingesting.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
When I get my stock back up, I'm sure we can work something out. My recommendation is to have 2 bottles, though. It, like most things, is underdosed for most.
2 bottles @ 3 caps/ED ?

I don't mind the price. I'd rather buy from a legit manuf. than a shady one.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Evolution Labs is another one.

With their 'death mix' products.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
60 count bottles, 50mg each - I would run... 150mg/150mg/200mg/200mg and possibly down to 150mg or stay at 200mg.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Skipped out on pct... I don't see a problem with it. I would atleast use 6oxo, or an AI of your choice. 150mg should be good - It's just goal dependent, in my opinion.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Skipped out on post cycle therapy... I don't see a problem with it. I would atleast use 6oxo, or an AI of your choice. 150mg should be good - It's just goal dependent, in my opinion.

Ok sounds good, I'll go with 150mg then PCT with 6-oxo and Diesel Test Hardcore.

I don't mind being conservative with fur.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
bump.

No one else is concerned about brown substances huh ?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump.

No one else is concerned about brown substances huh ?
It was rather odd. One thing to note is that there halo clone is packaged with cissus as well. My best guess was a misshap in labeling, which could indeed be dangerous if one was looking to "stack" the compound.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It was rather odd. One thing to note is that there halo clone is packaged with cissus as well. My best guess was a misshap in labeling, which could indeed be dangerous if one was looking to "stack" the compound.

Even if it was a herbal filler that's ok. The fact that Juggernaut did not formally come out and acknowledge what was in there and actually verify what was in there really makes you wonder why not. :blink:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are only a few companies that will do the right thing, you know this bro. This is one of the main reasons that I've decided to not ever do any PH's again. I will, however, use Primordial Performance because I feel they are in the right. Hell, my next stack (starts Monday) will be Toco-8 / Sustain / DRIVE / and Hemo-X for pre work out only. I'm excited! Enough of the hijack...

Even if it was a herbal filler that's ok. The fact that Juggernaut did not formally come out and acknowledge what was in there and actually verify what was in there really makes you wonder why not. :blink:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sort of. Although a lot of us happen to think the world revolves around online sites, quite a number of companies dont.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
There are only a few companies that will do the right thing, you know this bro. This is one of the main reasons that I've decided to not ever do any PH's again. I will, however, use Primordial Performance because I feel they are in the right. Hell, my next stack (starts Monday) will be Toco-8 / Sustain / DRIVE / and Hemo-X for pre work out only. I'm excited! Enough of the hijack...
Not even furazadrol anymore huh ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Sort of. Although a lot of us happen to think the world revolves around online sites, quite a number of companies dont.
I am aware that the reason why CTD Labs, Juggernaut, Evolution Labs, Black Dragon Labs, and all the other ones that don't have websites/contact information do this purely to avoid any type of liability or legal reprocussions in case they do get busted.

Kinda hard to get someone you know nothing about.

At the same time, I'm surprised that I seem to be the only one bothered by this.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They still have addresses, bank accounts, papers of incorporation, etc. There isn't a business requirement that you have a website after all.

I guess to me frankly does it matter if they say it was "17-b hydroxy metho blah blah blah" in it really? its not like for any of these compounds we have any idea of long term safety or issues do we? When did superdrol + pheraplex first appear? or halodrol-50? Who knows what bodily effects are 10 years later? So I dunno, i'm kinda blase about it. theres a significant risk level in taking any of them at all. Thats why some people refuse to touch orals, and just go with injectible testosterone.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope - just a choice I made. I'm not saying you shouldn't, just that for me, no.

I might, however, do a cycle of H-Drol down the line - Seeing how I'm getting a few bottles soon. :twisted: But only time will tell. If the stack that I'm starting Monday gives me the results that I want, then I'll see. I do. and will always put my health first, although. I am a firm believer in diet/training correctly.

Not even furazadrol anymore huh ?

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
If anyone wants to know...

the end result then PM me.