Ran Omnevol

altgilbersnic

Awards
Well I know this thread will probably get a lot of negative feedback but I wanted to let people know that I got done running a 6 week cycle of Omnevol about 2 weeks ago. I experienced no negative side effects other than a fat ass zit here or there, but other than that, bloodwork and everything came back great. Right now I'm on my post cycle therapy and have continued to maintain strenght gains, in some areas I have continued to show progress. When i started the cycle I was about 209lbs at about 17%BF, currently I am at 228lbs at roughly 14%BF. There have been noticeable strength and size gains.
I did not eat as clean as I should have, if I had I'm sure the gains would have been a little more dramatic, but even with eating dirty the gains were pretty solid as well.
I was recently told that the FDA just banned Omnevol, can anyone confirm that? I know Omnevol gets a lot of **** for being pretty risky, but as for me I had no issues. Not to say other people's experience will be the same.

My main questions that I was curious about are, is Omnevol banned now? And what are some cycles that other people would recommend for both cutting and bulking again.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i am currently running a cycle of omnevol. i am glad to hear it didnt mess you up. may i ask why you ran it for 6 weeks as opposed to 4. and did you taper up or down.

altgilbersnic

Awards
Well man, I called the company directly and they gave good advice on how to run the cycle. Since there are pretty strong methylated compounds in omnevol they said just stick to the 2 a day for 6 weeks. Dude, the **** kicks ass. After about 3 day I was seeing strength gains.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
well i ran anevol several months ago and it seemed like i gained alot more strength in a lot less time, but i am going to let it run its course. now you got me thinking about running it 6 weeks i have another box and could probably source another rather cheaply if i wanted to do another cycle. i think i will go get blood work done next week so i know if its a go on the extra 2 weeks. just one question though how does the libido go in the last few weeks of that cycle right now it is off the charts.

altgilbersnic

Awards
well as far as the libido goes, mine has always been crazy, and the omnevol just magnifies it man. that only down side is for about the 1st week off of the stuff it was down considerably, but quickly balanced back out. i dont care what anyone says...I ****IN LOVE OMNEVOL

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly is in omnevol or whatever this stuff is? Just curiousity and glad it worked out for you.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
omnevol is halo super and phera plex 86mg per day plus herbal test boosters liver care and something else

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
2 pills/day of Omnevol was good, but M-Drol @ 20/30/40/40 gave me much more strength, similar weight gain (11 pounds, kept 8), and I felt better. An even better cycle was H-Drol @ 50/75/75/75/100/100. I would not recommend any of these cycles to anyone, especially omnevol.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad someone brought this up. A kid I work with finished an omnevol cycle about a week ago. The main reason he stopped is because he was taken to the hospital and the dr.s took it away from him when they found out what it was. During the three weeks he had taken it I believe that he gained around 13 lbs. Even though I told him constantly that he needed support supps he didn't listen and ended up in the hospital all last week w/ liver and kidney issues. I'm not bashing this thread or anything I just wanted to share the story in case anyone was thinking about taking this. I believe it could work well but be careful with it and take support supps.

thechosesone1

Awards
im going to start my second cycle of omnevol soon...my last cycle was in august and i had minimal problems, took milk thistle through the entire cycle and PCT. didnt get blood work done to see how everything was going but ive been off everything for about a month now and i want to start another cycle of omnevol after two months rest. is this a bad idea? what support supps can i take to make sure nothing goes wrong?