M-Drol Pulse Cycle - How's it look?

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
Just looking for advice on how this pulse cycle looks, but first the basics:

5'10"
175# - "natural weight" about 145-150
12% BF

I'll be taking Protein, EAAs, a multi-V, and Flax oil daily. I plan on going about 500 - 800 kcals over maintenence, with a pretty clean diet.

I'll be taking Protein, EAAs, a multi-V, and Flax oil daily. I plan on going about 500 - 800 kcals over maintenence, with a pretty clean diet.

Training days (3x/week):
W 1-2
M-Drol 10mg
Cycle Support

W 3-5 or 6 (3x/week)
M-Drol 20mg
Cycle Support

Off Days:
Cycle Support
Retain2
Novedex XT

I'm not sure about doing 5 or 6 weeks and I'm contemplating making the 6th week @ 30 mg/day if I decide to do it. Any thoughts on the doses of 10 and 20? It's my first Superdrol/Superdrol clone cycle, and my first pulse cycle of anything, so I'm not sure about proper dosage for a pulse of this compound.

I'll have Toremifene or Tamoxifen on hand if needed, which I'll probably run for a week or 2 after the cycle is done (thoughts on this? what's the general protocol for SERM post cycle therapy after a PULSE cycle?).

I'm probably going to do a log on this if anyone is interested, so let me know. I'll get started in a month or so.

TIA for any feedback, advice, criticism, etc.

NAS

NAS

Awards
imo maybe only 10mg wk 1 not 2weeks, weeks 4+ try 30mgs, could add trib on off days like Blue Up, seemed to work great for me, I posted my results in the "pusle results thread" where ever that went.

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
Doesn't Superdrol stay in your system long enough to not need a "natural test booster" on off days of a pulse cycle?

Also, is Trib actually effective? I remember reading stuff a while back about how it doesn't really do much...

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
I'm also looking to stack a non-methylated to this pulse, does anyone have a recommendation for that? Do Tren clones go well with Superdrol clones? If so, anyone have recommendations of a good Tren Clone?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't Superdrol stay in your system long enough to not need a "natural test booster" on off days of a pulse cycle?
I'm not sure how its relevant. sd's half life is only around 8 hours. But its NOT a test booster. the point of the test booster is to help your body rebound from what suppression the sd causes.

First time around don't stack. at least do a 3-4 week pulse of sd solo first, then go 2 months with just normal supps before starting another pulse with it stacked. I would only do the 10mg the first week, on a pulse its too little to have any noticeable effect. It will let you start to assess sides though. 20mg is likely fine, 30 on a pulse is nice, but the lethargy and possibly short term blood pressure rise sides might be bad taking it all between pre + post workout.

it is important to have a good idea of your resting blood pressure, and when you start pulsing stop by somewhere you can check bp on the way to to the gym as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some people have luck with higher carbs, some have luck with dhea. some use nootropics to counteract the mental part. thats about it.

DaBulls

DaBulls

Awards
So, on a Superdrol clone pulse cycle such as this, should I take the AI and cort controller (like I outlined above) on off-days?? If so, does anyone recommend anything for an AI? Novedex XT? are there better ones than NovXT?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the cort controller would make sense all the time or not at all. novedex is ok as an AI, but might cause libido issues. could try hyperdrolx2 or 6-oxo instead