First Superdrol pulse cycle

db_stack

Awards
A buddy of mine and I are planning on starting a superdrol cycle (Dragon Pro-SD) and we recently discovered pulse cycles. Both of us are relatively new to prohormones/anabolics, but we've both done our research. It was easy to see what supplements we needed for a regular 4 week cycle, but we're clueless as to what we need for the 6-8 week pulse cycle.

If anyone has any recommendations about which supporting supplements and how much of each we should take, it would be seriously appreciated!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
why pulse?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Heard there were less sides and otc pct is acceptable. Just what i read somewhere
the earth is flat

now quit with this silly pulsing stuff. you need a serm with SD

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Heard there were less sides and otc pct is acceptable. Just what i read somewhere
What you heard is wrong my friend

chris223

Awards
  • Established
For less sides run 10 mg/day for six to eight weeks. But you need a real PCT. No way around that.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
For less sides run 10 mg/day for six to eight weeks. But you need a real PCT. No way around that.
10mg per day of SD for 6 weeks? My liver hurts reading it..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is actually a very good cycle. Great Recomp with this. I ran it last year. No sides at all.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
This is actually a very good cycle. Great Recomp with this. I ran it last year. No sides at all.
Damn I've been late to the whole SD scene. What were your support supplements like? honestly the liver toxicity has always kept me at bay on this one.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That's actually a very common cycle. Safer than 20-40mg for 4 weeks imo

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah 10 of sd is good for 6 weeks although I'd rather run 45 dmz for more gains with similar sides.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah 10 of sd is good for 6 weeks although I'd rather run 45 dmz for more gains with similar sides.
Side note-I mentioned you in another cycle how you recommend dmz as a first cycle for some people, not many people have thought about dmz as a compound for less experienced individuals but I like your idea considering dmz's sides are manageable for most.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen sd pulsed 3x/week for a 8-12week cycle for sum great results

Wish sum1 would pulse alpha1 like that .. Too chicken to do it lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started yesterday planning to do 3 weeks to see how my body reacts with 10/20/20. Then 6-bromo, tauro test, DAA for pct.

For support i have hawthorn, milk thistle, B vitamins, NAC

Does this sound okay? Just dont know where to find serm
You bought 1 banned substance, I'm sure if you search hard enough you'll find a serm too