Superdrol Pulse Cycle

anblic

Awards
Thinking of running a 7 or 8 week pulse cycle of Dianavar by EPG (SUperdrol Clone) at 15mg's 2 days on 2 days off. Each pill is 15mg's which is kind of an odd dosage because what i've gathered as most are 10mg each. I just want to take this one easy as I've read of all the nasty sides superdrol can cause. I'd follow up with nolvadex for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 and a cortisol blocker of some sort like Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports. Also, I would preload for 2 weeks with cycle assist and some liver support that would be run throughout the PCT. Would this dosage be enough to put on a few pounds or not worth the risk in your opinion?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Definitely. I think low dose pulse is the best way to run SD. just stay carbed up with clean carbs.

anblic

Awards
during off days, would it be beneficial to take some sort of natty test booster such as Prime by USP labs?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about prime. I don't know if it is a test booster. I do think a test booster on off days is a possible good idea. I take maca and fenugreek and right now am experimenting with DAA but so far nothing.
Test boosters are not really necessary though because I am finding I am having a nice rebound effect on off days.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Thinking of running a 7 or 8 week pulse cycle of Dianavar by EPG (SUperdrol Clone) at 15mg's 2 days on 2 days off. Each pill is 15mg's which is kind of an odd dosage because what i've gathered as most are 10mg each. I just want to take this one easy as I've read of all the nasty sides superdrol can cause. I'd follow up with nolvadex for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 and a cortisol blocker of some sort like Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports. Also, I would preload for 2 weeks with cycle assist and some liver support that would be run throughout the PCT. Would this dosage be enough to put on a few pounds or not worth the risk in your opinion?
When did you start your pulse cycle(2 days on 2 days off), or have you started it yet?
It’s getting close to 2 weeks from your starting this thread. Have you started feeling/seeing results of the superdrol?

During my 2 EOD superdrol pulse cycles (On 3 days a week. On-Tues, On-Thurs & On-Sat) I do not start reaping the rewards(start feeling effects) until around the end of the second week. At that point each pulsed workout is a heavy day and I believe I must achieve close to 100% recovery as I experience no Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS). In other words I do not get Sore Muscles after my workouts. With caution I increase the weights in my lifts, but cautiously as not to hurt myself as strength increases dramatically.(Have read about many people hurting themselves at the gym when using superdrol, pushing too much weight because of the huge strength increases.) During my pulse cycles I am still recomping at this point. Have not put on huge amounts of weight but my bodies composition is changing, loosing fat and gaining muscle. My reason for pulsing is for slow steady gains that have a better chance of being retained and not to transform this 44 year old overnight and have everyone at the work office see the entire transformation take place in one month and just know this guy must be on steroids.

Superdrol = NO DOMS for me: http://www.motleyhealth.com/strength/should-you-train-with-sore-muscles

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dont take PRME. Run a good test booster like HCGenerate, Phytoserms 347, or DAA.

Im pulsing SD now too, I take HCGen everyday at 4 caps. It helps a lot with libido and keeping you on a even keel. I also think its helping out with gains too.

Your also going to want to up the dosage too after a while, you ll need more to keep the gains coming. Nolva for 4wks will not be needed, 2-3 wks max.

amethyst

Awards
Dont take PRME. Run a good test booster like HCGenerate, Phytoserms 347, or DAA.

Im pulsing SD now too, I take HCGen everyday at 4 caps. It helps a lot with libido and keeping you on a even keel. I also think its helping out with gains too.

Your also going to want to up the dosage too after a while, you ll need more to keep the gains coming. Nolva for 4wks will not be needed, 2-3 wks max.
probably should have access to nova regardless,would suck to find out your the select few that pulsing give a nice set of tits as part of your gains, I've never needed it for short pulses but it's cheap and I still keep some onhand

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
probably should have access to nova regardless,would suck to find out your the select few that pulsing give a nice set of tits as part of your gains, I've never needed it for short pulses but it's cheap and I still keep some onhand

Indeed, you NEVER know. I would always keep estro control (STRONG) agent on hand. If I ever ran a 16weeker i would probably keep an AI and torem/Nolv on hand. For now with short 4-6weekers I only keep OTC ai and Torem. Reps to you.