hdrol and cardio

smackshosh

Awards
im getting ready to start an hdrol cycle, my first ph/ps cycle. i know all the regular bla bla, im old enough, trained enough, have pct, supports, etc. im trying to finetune my workout program and I'm wondering if I should do any cardio? i was thinking maybe do some light cardio, 30 mins walking after workouts and on off days? would that be dumb? by the way, im just looking to shed some fat and gain some mass (the usual) and I'll be using Max-OT

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
im getting ready to start an hdrol cycle, my first ph/ps cycle. i know all the regular bla bla, im old enough, trained enough, have post cycle therapy, supports, etc. im trying to finetune my workout program and I'm wondering if I should do any cardio? i was thinking maybe do some light cardio, 30 mins walking after workouts and on off days? would that be dumb? by the way, im just looking to shed some fat and gain some mass (the usual) and I'll be using Max-OT
I think you're better off eating right after your lift. If you want to do cardio on a lifting day, it's better to seperate the workouts by a few hours. Typically it would be best to lift in the AM and do cardio in the evening.

I'm also starting hdrol (1 month and counting) and will use MaxOT. I lift Mon. through Fri. mornings and will only do cardio on the weekends. I'm not sure our goals are the same though, as I'm more concerned about building muscle and doing a clean bulk. So do what you think fits your goals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
FUGOPS Anabolics 5
Anabolics 9