Your first cycle, did you inject your self or have some one else do it? Poll

Your first cycle, did you inject your self or have some one else do it?

• Did it my self

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Had some one else do it

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

St1ff

Awards
Silly question I know.

I'm planning on running my first cycle in March and I think I'm most nervous about the injection. I'm going at this completely alone and don't really have a choice but to do it my self.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Silly question I know.

I'm planning on running my first cycle in March and I think I'm most nervous about the injection. I'm going at this completely alone and don't really have a choice but to do it my self.
dude i was in the same place. i actually had a buddy of mine's girlfriend who is a med student set up to do the injections but she backed out at the last minute so i had to do them on my own. its seriously the easiest thing in the world now. i'm not going to lie, the first one is the worst, and the only reason its so bad is the anxiety you get building up to the injection (at least i did). the injection itself is painless, quick, and sometimes enjoyable (yea i said enjoyable). just make sure you're informed where and what you are doing, and most important make sure you and your "work area" is clean and sanitary. the injection will be over within seconds and you will feel like a new man when you're done lol. next week is my last week and i'm actually going to miss it... but i have igf to play with until the next one so i should be ok haha. good luck

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Wife does glutes; I do delts, ventro etc. I can't stand trying to twist around and hit glutes myself.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
really had no one else. it all comes down to how much you want it.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i did it myself but had my buddy there just in case. its really easy man, once you've done the first one it just gets easier, its like nothing now, i swear i can do it in under 10 seconds, its like brushing my teeth or something now...haha...

cdent

Awards
I was shaking like a leaf my first time. Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to contort myself to hit the glutes.

Then I just did it. What a piece of cake. I can honestly say that I did not feel a thing. Didn't feel the needle going in, didn't feel the oil going in. Amazingly easy.

Just relax. It's a piece of cake. As soon as it's over, you will say "Jeez - that was no big deal."

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once I finally decide to get my hands on some HGH, I'll be having people I know, in the medical field of course, to help me administer my injections. In private, obviously. I don't have a fear of needles whatsoever, as I had gotten weekly allergy shots from ages 2-14, and besides, I have tattoos and piercings, lol. I just don't trust myself to stick myself with a needle.