Superdrol addition to current cycle.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Hey guys, I'm currently cycling Epistane and just got my hands on 15 of AX's original Superdrol. My Epi cycle is 4 weeks long and I was thinking I could add this in for weeks 3 and 4 at 10mg a day. Would this make any difference, or is it a waste of a good thing? Also, due to Epi's mildness, I will be doing OTC post cycle therapy with AI's Post Cycle Support, Rebound XT, Activate, and Tribulous. Would I have to obtain a SERM if I was running Superdrol at 10mgs for 2 weeks with this? Help is appreciated.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
if you intend to add Superdrol to the mix, then you will definitely require a SERM. depending on how you dose Epistane, you would also need a SERM b/c at higher doses Epi is just as suppressive as other pro hormones. personally, i'm reluctant to stack Superdrol with another oral compound. it's potent enough to run standalone not to mention highly toxic.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm currently cycling Epistane and just got my hands on 15 of AX's original Superdrol. My Epi cycle is 4 weeks long and I was thinking I could add this in for weeks 3 and 4 at 10mg a day. Would this make any difference, or is it a waste of a good thing? Also, due to Epi's mildness, I will be doing OTC post cycle therapy with AI's Post Cycle Support, Rebound XT, Activate, and Tribulous. Would I have to obtain a SERM if I was running Superdrol at 10mgs for 2 weeks with this? Help is appreciated.
A serm is always good to have incase of emergencies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29