First Timer

virtex

Awards
Can someone help guide me through a stack or what I should start out with?

virtex

Awards
6'2" 180lbs 26yrs old

Diet.... eh yeah I probably need help on it:

Morning:
2xWhole Eggs
Rice
Oatmeal

Snack:
Cup o' Noodles

Lunch:
Chicken or Beef
Rice
PBJ sandwich

Snack:
Tuna

Dinner:
Chicken or Beef
Mashed Potatoes
Salad

Bier

Bier

Awards
I think you should start with cleaning up your diet. 'Cup o' Noodles' got to go. S**t aint healthy.

And repost this on 'Nutrition' section. IMO, I dont think you need steroid for long time. Get your diet in order first than you should work on ur workout regiments. I think those are ur priority - Diet and regiments. Than you can think about supplements for bulking or cutting.

When I started in my mid 30's. I started with overhauling my eating habits. No junk food, complex carbs, clean protein sources ( chicken/turkey breast, eggs, fish and lean beef ), and EFA. And I worked out 4 month with just food alone before I started using supplement such as creatine monohydrate, protein shakes or bars and support supplement for the joints. Basically, I spent 6 month on cleaning my body before I start spending money on supplements and later...PH.

This is what I did. And worked great for me.

Last edited:
freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Not to be rude, but nobody here will give you advice with a broad question like that. We need to know your stats, diet, training history, goals, etc. Also, you want to do as much research as you can, the search function is your friend, before asking questions like that.

Das

Das

Awards
:hammer:
Not to be rude, but nobody here will give you advice with a broad question like that. We need to know your stats, diet, training history, goals, etc. Also, you want to do as much research as you can, the search function is your friend, before asking questions like that.
Hey... not to steal my friend Virtex’s thunder, but maybe you guys could give me some advice too!? 25yo here, haven’t been training too long but I have a personal trainer into competitive BB that’s been working with me to pack on as much muscle as I can. I’m eating pretty well.. lots of protein/protein shakes, lots of egg beaters, I take glutamine, creatine, no explode… plenty of water. I’m in the gym 3x week right now.. Tue Chest/Arms, Thur Legs, Sat Back/Shoulders. My trainer is the one who mentioned that test. may be beneficial for me to take to help boost progress… but the more Ive been reading on Epi the more I want to try it.

I don’t understand why they tell newbes to stay away from PH ? Is it because they may not use them correctly? I'm reading into this stuff and ppl have been a great help also.

So, being completely new to the PH game.. I was thinking an Epi cycle 10/20/20/20? Maybe 10/20/30/30? Make sense? Wanted to go easy the 1st time. For pct I was going to use Torem?

Let me know your thoughts pls!!!!!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
:hammer:

Hey... not to steal my friend Virtex’s thunder, but maybe you guys could give me some advice too!? 25yo here, haven’t been training too long but I have a personal trainer into competitive BB that’s been working with me to pack on as much muscle as I can. I’m eating pretty well.. lots of protein/protein shakes, lots of egg beaters, I take glutamine, creatine, no explode… plenty of water. I’m in the gym 3x week right now.. Tue Chest/Arms, Thur Legs, Sat Back/Shoulders. My trainer is the one who mentioned that test. may be beneficial for me to take to help boost progress… but the more Ive been reading on Epi the more I want to try it.

I don’t understand why they tell newbes to stay away from PH ? Is it because they may not use them correctly? I'm reading into this stuff and ppl have been a great help also.

So, being completely new to the PH game.. I was thinking an Epi cycle 10/20/20/20? Maybe 10/20/30/30? Make sense? Wanted to go easy the 1st time. For post cycle therapy I was going to use Torem?

Let me know your thoughts pls!!!!!
You said you havent been training too long, how long have you been training?

Das

Das

Awards
You said you havent been training too long, how long have you been training?
A few months.. but under the guidance of a licensed trainer/pro body builder who knows his sh*t. I already have great prog.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
A few months.. but under the guidance of a licensed trainer/pro body builder who knows his sh*t. I already have great prog.
Even with a pro bobybuilder as a trainer, you still need more than a few months of training under your belt before you dip into anabolics. You still have tons of natural gains to make before you'll need gear.

Das

Das

Awards
Even with a pro bobybuilder as a trainer, you still need more than a few months of training under your belt before you dip into anabolics. You still have tons of natural gains to make before you'll need gear.
Wouldn’t using PH “moderately/responsibly/correctly” help me get there sooner?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I think the waryness towards those newer to training is due to several things, like ..

If you don't have the experience, then the diet and the routine is probably not looking all that great.. and if this is the case then then steroids certainly aren't going to help you nearly as much as they could..

Also if you're newer to training you have a huge amount of potential to put on mass without using any steroids.. I guess I would just apply a general rule that the steroids should become a part of training only when everything else is optimal..

And yeah I would say improper use and just a general underestimation of the power of these steroids is a factor for newer or less educated lifters..

But it's really up to you.. everybody here is certainly helpful but they can't put anything in/keep anything out of your body (dont even make it dirty).. but good luck whatever you end up doing guys.

Das

Das

Awards
I think the waryness towards those newer to training is due to several things, like ..

If you don't have the experience, then the diet and the routine is probably not looking all that great.. and if this is the case then then steroids certainly aren't going to help you nearly as much as they could..

Also if you're newer to training you have a huge amount of potential to put on mass without using any steroids.. I guess I would just apply a general rule that the steroids should become a part of training only when everything else is optimal..

And yeah I would say improper use and just a general underestimation of the power of these steroids is a factor for newer or less educated lifters..

But it's really up to you.. everybody here is certainly helpful but they can't put anything in/keep anything out of your body (dont even make it dirty).. but good luck whatever you end up doing guys.
Hey there. Really appreciate the clear-cut honesty… was always curious why it wasn’t advised, other then being potentially harmful because of lack of knowledge about using. I’m not the “going to do it anyway” type of guy.. I read and research, ask questions, and then make my decisions. My diet is good, plenty of calories, plenty of protein.. work out is good, have a great trainer.. plenty of time to devote.. right now, it looks like a go on the ph.