Dbol first timer

JennyIgotYonumba

JennyIgotYonumba

Awards
Hey community I’ve been running Dbol(Dragon Pharma) from a verified reseller, I’ve also tested it myself (two vial) the colors matched exactly but how come I’m getting insane hunger, I thought dbol was known to do the opposite. I’ve had indigestion lately and lower back pain.. I believe it to be real dbol, is there a chance it’s underdosed not at 50mg a pill if then I spent the past four days taking three pills a day so if it is dosed correctly that 150mg dbol a day, whats should I do ?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure you never talk to whoever told you to take 150mg Dbol ed. It’s way to much. I would split them in half and use that, especially for a first timer, 25mg ed is enough.
I’m not really sure what your question is, but you can be hungry on Dbol, not sure why you thought you would not be.

I recommend you stop your cycle and do more research.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, yes, oral AAS *tend* to decrease hunger but it's by no means "100%, every time guaranteed for every single person!!"

I'm still hungry as fuk running 100mg adrol if I'm in a calorie deficit, for example.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey community I’ve been running Dbol(Dragon Pharma) from a verified reseller, I’ve also tested it myself (two vial) the colors matched exactly but how come I’m getting insane hunger, I thought dbol was known to do the opposite. I’ve had indigestion lately and lower back pain.. I believe it to be real dbol, is there a chance it’s underdosed not at 50mg a pill if then I spent the past four days taking three pills a day so if it is dosed correctly that 150mg dbol a day, whats should I do ?
150mg of dbol is a rediculous amount, it's more then what a lot of professional bodybuilders would be using. 20-30mg is a pretty standard starting point. 50 is average user territory and 100 is advanced dosing, the only guy I know using over 100 is doing it for powerlifting, and only using that dose the week of competitions.

As for appetite, I'm super hungry on dbol, anadrol and superdrol. All 3 of the ones other ppl complain it kills appetite. It's completely user depending.

Dragon pharma is legit, at least in my experience and I highly doubt it's underdosed because dbol is dirt cheap and they got a reputation to uphold.

Back off to 1/2 pill per day before you grow a pair of titties and spike your BP through the roof. 150 is reckless and stupid and it's not going to make you build muscle any faster, it's only going to make you gain more weight through water retention, and a bunch of added side effects that come along with that dose

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
D-Bol is typically the last thing that is faked. One of the cheapest drugs to produce, you know if D-Bol is fake then you can bet damn sure everything else the source has is fake as well.