The Scary Cycle - P-Plex + Epistane (begins on Halloween)

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start a log on Wednesday, October 31st (HALLOWEEN). The idea is that by the end of the cycle I'm going to be as unstoppable as Jason Vorhees or something.

Anyway, my plan is as follows: (a total of 3 months worth of supplement planning)

Liver Support Supplements: Cycle Support, Liv52, Flameout, and Greens+

November
Week 1 - 15 mg P-Plex and 20 mg Epistane each day
Week 2 - 30 mg P-Plex and 20 mg Epistane each day
Week 3 - 45 mg P-Plex and 20 mg Epistane each day
Week 4 - 45 mg P-Plex and 30 mg Epistane each day

December
Week 5 - post cycle therapy - Nolvadex at 40 mg, e-Form low dose, 6-oxo
Week 6 - post cycle therapy Nolvadex at 40 mg, e-Form low dose, 6-oxo
Week 7 - post cycle therapy Nolvadex at 20 mg, e-Form low dose, low dose 6-oxo
Week 8 - e-Form sprayed each night

January
Weeks - 9, 10, 11, 12 - Drive and RPM

How's that look?

Time for some frightening gains. We're talking Frankenstein-big. You know, scare away the children kind of gains. Alright, I'll stop...:thumbsup:

Pre-Cycle Strength (based on 3 rep max)
---------------------
Dumbbell Bench Press - 250 lbs (125 lb DBs)
Pull Ups - Bodyweight + 70 lbs
Deadlift - 485 lbs
Squat - 335 lbs
Barbell Bench Press - 265 lbs
Dumbbell Rows - 125 lbs
Seated Shoulder Press - 180 lbs
Incline DB Bench - 220 lbs
Lunges (155 lbs) - 25 steps
Chest-Supported Rows - 180 lbs
¢ock Push-ups - 5
Bodyweight Pull Ups - 16

Pre-Cycle Physical Stats
---------------------------
189 lbs at ~15% body fat
5'8 (I doubt this will change on-cycle) lol

Cycle Goals: Whatever happens, happens. I'm going to train as hard as hell and we'll see what happens. I wouldn't mind a gain of 10 lbs of muscle, but more would be better. Fat loss would be a nice effect, but it's not my goal. If I gain fat, that will annoy me (I expect to gain some, though, sine i'll be eatin') but it's nothing I can't fix later..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it looks good bro. lot of methyls the last week but you should know what you can handle. what are your stats?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
it looks good bro. lot of methyls the last week but you should know what you can handle. what are your stats?
Pre-Cycle Physical Stats
189 lbs at ~15% body fat

I won't say I'm "huge" but at my height I appear to be someone who likes to handle iron 5 times a week.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Damn...I expected more replies.

Well, I guess everyone else has a life; speaking of which, I'm about to head out to the PSU vs OSU game.

Go Penn State!

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
why not run p-plex for 3 weeks then run epistane for 4 weeks?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I like the way this looks. Epi is fairly mild imo for a methyl especially at the doses you plan on running. I think the epi should keep you hard and prevent some water retention that you might get from the phera. Good luck bro!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pre-Cycle Physical Stats
189 lbs at ~15% body fat

I won't say I'm "huge" but at my height I appear to be someone who likes to handle iron 5 times a week.
i say go ahead, eat like a starving Ethiopian, you'll gain a lot

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are a strong bastard. What is your training plan going to be for this cycle?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
what does eveyone think about using E-Form during PCT? I didn't think it was necessary. Am I mistaken?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what does eveyone think about using E-Form during post cycle therapy? I didn't think it was necessary. Am I mistaken?
Helps to boost IGF-1 and upregulate the HPTA. Plus it gives you some crazy pumps and vascularity.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
You are a strong bastard. What is your training plan going to be for this cycle?
Thanks man, I lift primarily to get stronger and just hope for a good aesthetic side effect.

I use a protocol of lifting within the 1-4 rep range, and doing maybe 20-25 total reps per exercise that way. Since the volume is low, it allows me to train twice a day sometimes and train heavy both times. I seem to have the ligament/connective tissue integrity to be able to handle it without so much as an ache. Okay, I get some aches, but nothing an extra high dose of fish oil can't cure.

My training plan for this cycle is to continue what I've been doing, except I will add more volume at less intense weight.

My main lifting parameters for the "money" exercises will be 2 sets in the 1-4 rep range, 2 sets of 6-8, and then 1 or 2 sets of 12 (depending on how I feel).

I feel that adding in that extra volume might help me make use of the cycle for hypertrophy benefits.

I gained 15 lbs or so on Epistane doing mostly heavy weight, low reps. I think it's how I grow the most (from getting stronger), so I like to stick to that rep range a lot. I think people switch plans too much and think that they've adapted to a particular rep range, when really, they haven't. Their volume is out of hand or their recovery isn't good, but it can take years to adapt to a rep range.

So, that's the short answer. Sorry Rodja!

==========

I'm only 22 years old and hope to someday compete in powerlifting (at what level, I don't know). I feel that I am in my lifting infancy and have a lot of room to grow in both size and strength. Even off-cycle I am gaining strength all the time, but being on-cycle allows for that process to speed up; and based on what happened with Epistane, I'm able to retain what new strength I gain from the cycle.

If all of it was temporary, then there would be no point to the cycle. I kept every pound of body weight gained and every bit of weight increase on my exercises became permanent and has been added to since the cycle.

In my mind, lifting is all about strength. I don't ever want to be a fat guy, but I don't mind being without visibly defined abs. Ideally, I'd like to have low body fat and be strong as a bull at the same time, but my current goal is to gain weight.

Based on my height, I think that if I can make it to 225 lbs at 5'8 and then cut to 200, I'd probably look pretty good and be very strong too.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just be careful while training, bro. I train mostly in the 4-8 rep range and I am a big advocate of taking time off every 10-12 weeks to let the CNS recover.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Just be careful while training, bro. I train mostly in the 4-8 rep range and I am a big advocate of taking time off every 10-12 weeks to let the CNS recover.
You make a good point. CNS fatigue is worse than physical fatigue. I've felt some damn bad CNS fatigue before; I remember I went in and was warming up to bench and grabbed the 100 lb dumbbells and pressed them once. The rep was clean and fine, but then as I was about to begin a second rep, my head just started pounding. One of the worst headaches of my life. So I just racked the weight and left, then took 3 days off and felt a lot better. That's my biggest brush with overtraining to date.

I was actually planning to rest today, sunday, monday, and tuesday, and then begin on Wednesday. That way I'll be refreshed and ready to hit it hard.

I'm also considering dropping my training to 3-4 days a week for the cycle, but I'm not sure. Probably 4 days.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looks real good DHuge! Looking foward to the start of this badboy. I am thinking about doing Epi and SD or Epi and Ergo like u have laid out.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You make a good point. CNS fatigue is worse than physical fatigue. I've felt some damn bad CNS fatigue before; I remember I went in and was warming up to bench and grabbed the 100 lb dumbbells and pressed them once. The rep was clean and fine, but then as I was about to begin a second rep, my head just started pounding. One of the worst headaches of my life. So I just racked the weight and left, then took 3 days off and felt a lot better. That's my biggest brush with overtraining to date.

I was actually planning to rest today, sunday, monday, and tuesday, and then begin on Wednesday. That way I'll be refreshed and ready to hit it hard.

I'm also considering dropping my training to 3-4 days a week for the cycle, but I'm not sure. Probably 4 days.
Train 4 days, but incorporate some dynamic exercises that increase not only your maxes, but also your overall power.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Train 4 days, but incorporate some dynamic exercises that increase not only your maxes, but also your overall power.
Good call, man. I hate doing dynamic bench press, but I think explosive push-ups are good. What do you recommend for squats? Just light but explosive squats?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good call, man. I hate doing dynamic bench press, but I think explosive push-ups are good. What do you recommend for squats? Just light but explosive squats?
Do 10 sets of 3 reps using about 55-60% of your 1RM. The goal is to complete each set in ~3 seconds with 30-45 seconds rest between sets.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gonna be an interesting cycle, good luck, bro!

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
7 weeks of methyls? :wtf:
Stacking methyls???

:wtf:

I did 7 weeks last spring. Just got a blood test done and I'm just FINE son.

I'd think stacking would be FAR worse than running one at a time...plus the epistane would work great for estrogen suppression that the p-plex could cause due to its wetness.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Stacking methyls???

:wtf:

I'd think stacking would be FAR worse than running one at a time...plus the epistane would work great for estrogen suppression that the p-plex could cause due to its wetness.
What the hell are you talking about? Far worse? Maybe a little worse.

And uh...I am stacking p-plex with epistane...

I have the best support supplements on the market and some that aren't technically, on the market. :clap2:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know you're prolly not thinking of going 7 weeks, but just wanted to say I also ran methyls for 7 weeks with good support supps, had bloodwork after and checked out completely fine in that area. I stacked them in the last 2 weeks of my cycle as well. I think running methyls is fine for that time if you're support supps are in check and your levels are all in order beforehand.

ps, good luck with your cycle

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
What the hell are you talking about? Far worse? Maybe a little worse.

And uh...I am stacking p-plex with epistane...

I have the best support supplements on the market and some that aren't technically, on the market. :clap2:
I would think stacking 2 methyls at the same time is twice as much stress on the liver.

That's why I wouldn't do it. Plus, you could run a longer cycle.
That's what the hell I'm talking about.

Whatever, it's your liver son.

For reals!!!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate all the replies and the good luck wishes. I'll try to make ya'll proud.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I would think stacking 2 methyls at the same time is twice as much stress on the liver.

That's why I wouldn't do it. Plus, you could run a longer cycle.
That's what the hell I'm talking about.

Whatever, it's your liver son.

For reals!!!
It all depends on the dose.

Plus, I never drink alcohol and never drank it. My liver is doing just fine. With the support supps I have, it should be okay.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the total dose at the highest is 70mg and thats not bad compared to what some have done, plus its epi, which is pretty freindly.......

whats the difference if he stacks two or does one but increases the dose?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
In my mind (which means nothing) I would think stacking 2 methyl's for a short time would be worse than doing a methyl for a twice the time... The liver is pretty good at recovery but it needs to actually get a chance to recover....

But I'm no ****ing doctor, but I imagine that is the idea behind pulsing and the likes.

In short: This plan seems as sane as any, and I am interested to see how you do, nay sayer's will always say nay.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
maybe it won't make any difference at all. I would rather be on cycle for 7 weeks than 4 though.

Especially with epi/havoc. I feel so freakin' strong and I love how I get pumps just doing cardio.

I guess we will see what happens.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Do you think these compounds would be good for reducing fat mass and increasing muscle mass at the same time? Or should you go for one over the other (aka, caloric intake dictates which goal to go for)?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Do you think these compounds would be good for reducing fat mass and increasing muscle mass at the same time? Or should you go for one over the other (aka, caloric intake dictates which goal to go for)?
I have found that for me I don't get much out of any compound on reduced cals except maybe increased pump.

I respond much better when I eat at least 500 cals above maintenance.

For instance, I have used H-50 and 1-ad while on reduced cal diets and each workout was really, really grueling. I got leaner but at best I maintained strength. I did not gain any size or strength.

That's me though...I know that there are guys who get strong and shredded while cutting and I'm envious of them.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
trust me you don't want to try to do both, you'll just get very little of each and it will basically be neither. Go for one, go for a lean bulk with strength like you've been doing.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Got all of my support supplements unexpectedly early, so I will begin today!
:drunk:

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Took 15 mg P-Plex and 20 mg Epistane 1 hour pre-workout, along with Liv52. I took Cycle Support post workout (gross tasting **** but it's worth it).

Did deads and supporting movements

Deadlift - warm up 225 x 3, 315 x 1, 365 x 2, 405 x 1, 455 x 1

Work sets - 455 x 2, 455 x 2, 435 x 2, 405 x 3, 405 x 3, 405 x 3

T-bar rows - warm up 55 lb red bumper plate x 15

Work sets - 90 lbs x 12, rest 30 seconds, x 10, rest 30, x 8, rest 30, x 7, rest 30, x 6, rest 30, x 5, rest 30, x 4, rest 30, x 3.

Rested 90 seconds then stripped to 55 lb plate and did a set of 15, rested 15 seconds, then 12, rested 15 seconds, and then 10.

One-Arm Dumbbell Rows - 105 lb dumbbell - 3 sets of 8 for each arm

Seated Rope Rows to Chest - 225 lbs x 8 x 4 sets

Then did a bunch of biceps crap.

Felt a good pump during the arm stuff, but nothing special to report yet. Probably won't have anything noticeable going on until day 10 or so.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Went back in for the second half of my workout (the push to the earlier pull session) and benched. Haven't BB benched in a long while, since i've been on a DB kick. I did 3 x 135, 1 x 225, 1 x 245, then 3 x 250, 3 x 250, 4 x 250, 3 x 250, 3 x 245, 5 x 225 then immediately 135 x 12. For all of the major sets I took 2-4 minute rests.

Then I did 3 sets of 5 with 100 lb dumbbells (200 lbs) on the first bench incline, followed immediately by cable flies.

Called it quits after that.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Went back in for the second half of my workout (the push to the earlier pull session) and benched. Haven't BB benched in a long while, since i've been on a DB kick. I did 3 x 135, 1 x 225, 1 x 245, then 3 x 250, 3 x 250, 4 x 250, 3 x 250, 3 x 245, 5 x 225 then immediately 135 x 12. For all of the major sets I took 2-4 minute rests.

Then I did 3 sets of 5 with 100 lb dumbbells (200 lbs) on the first bench incline, followed immediately by cable flies.

Called it quits after that.
So that's heavy deads and bench in the same day?
If so that's a lot of iron...how soon until you lift again?

Have you thought about using Furazadrol? That might help with your lean bulk goals and its not methlylated...

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
So that's heavy deads and bench in the same day?
If so that's a lot of iron...how soon until you lift again?

Have you thought about using Furazadrol? That might help with your lean bulk goals and its not methlylated...
It's not a big deal to lift like this, for me. I used to lift hard AND run 25-30 miles a week. So basically, it feels like a vacation to only be lifting. A lifetime vacation. lol

I'll take today off. I'm not going to stack Furazadrol with the other stuff...I think that's a little bit of an overload. Unless there's a consensus that it wouldn't be a problem...

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
3rd day today and I upped the dosage to 30 mg PPlex and 20 Epistane. I'll drop back down tomorrow but I want this cycle to kick in sooner rather than later.

I'm gorging the disgusting Cycle Support and am taking Liv52 2x daily.

I was OFF yesterday and plan to go in for my second session of the day, in just a minute. I did legs earlier in the day (a real ***** with my ailing hip-flexor) but I stretched it enough for it to be comfortable to squat. I was only able to put 225 on the bar due to the hip-flexor, but I did plenty of sets of 5 and 4 with that and then did monster sets of barbell lunges, and hack-squats.

I'm gonna go back for some shoulders, arms, pull ups, and stretching.

Feelin' good.

Checked the scale today before the lift (as this is my third day "on") and I'm up 1 lb to 192.

HMM!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Decided to do a 6-round circuit tonight.

Push/Pull - rest 90 seconds then on to different push/pull exercises.

So I did seated DB press and immediately db rows. Rested 90 seconds and then did weighted dips and immediately chest-supported wide-grip rows.

Round 1
Seated Press - 160 lbs x 7
DB Rows - 70 x 10
Rest 90 sec
Dips - bodyweight + 60 lbs x 9
Chest Supported Rows - 100 lbs x 10

Round 2
Seated Press - 160 lbs x 5
DB Rows - 70 x 10
Rest 90 sec
Dips - bodyweight + 60 lbs x 8

Round 3
Seated Press - 150 lbs x 7
DB Rows - 70 x 10
Rest 90 sec
Dips - bodyweight + 60 lbs x 8

Round 4
Seated Press - 150 lbs x 6
DB Rows - 70 x 10
Rest 90 sec
Dips - bodyweight + 60 lbs x 7

Round 5
Seated Press - 140 lbs x 6
DB Rows - 70 x 10
Rest 90 sec
Dips - bodyweight + 60 lbs x 6
Chest Supported Rows - 90 lbs x 10

Round 6
Seated Press - 140 lbs x 5
DB Rows - 70 x 10
Rest 90 sec
Dips - bodyweight + 60 lbs x 5
Chest Supported Rows - 90 lbs x 10

Felt good but and quite pumped. Was breathing very heavily.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
stretch as much as you can!!! I messed up my hip flexors and had to take some time off!!! I sucked because I got up to deadlifting 460x2 for a solid double!!!

Are you getting any back pumps? If not do you have taurine in your supplement stack???

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
stretch as much as you can!!! I messed up my hip flexors and had to take some time off!!! I sucked because I got up to deadlifting 460x2 for a solid double!!!

Are you getting any back pumps? If not do you have taurine in your supplement stack???
No back pumps so far, but I'm only 3 days in. Last cycle I didn't even notice I was "on" until about 10 days. Then everything kicked in and I just felt like superman. Right now I do not quite feel "on."

When I do, I will definitely know. Last cycle I did get some back pump problems, but just worked through it.

I take 20 grams of BCAAs during my workout, and it seems to help with soreness/pumps. I use Core Nutritionals ABC branch-chain mix. It tastes great, BTW.

Anyone have any idea on WHEN to dose the prohormones?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
No back pumps so far, but I'm only 3 days in. Last cycle I didn't even notice I was "on" until about 10 days. Then everything kicked in and I just felt like superman. Right now I do not quite feel "on."

When I do, I will definitely know. Last cycle I did get some back pump problems, but just worked through it.

I take 20 grams of BCAAs during my workout, and it seems to help with soreness/pumps. I use Core Nutritionals ABC branch-chain mix. It tastes great, BTW.

Anyone have any idea on WHEN to dose the prohormones?
ur above db rows appear way too easy, any reason you choose an easy weight, your reps didnt change nor the weight, but you made adjustments elsewhere so i wanted to ask.

if your gonna push urself push yourself brosive !

sick workout great idea tooo might do something like that in 4 weeks right before i hopefulyl do a PH cycle or something better :)

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
ur above db rows appear way too easy, any reason you choose an easy weight, your reps didnt change nor the weight, but you made adjustments elsewhere so i wanted to ask.

if your gonna push urself push yourself brosive !

sick workout great idea tooo might do something like that in 4 weeks right before i hopefulyl do a PH cycle or something better :)
I thought someone might mention that. They were easier to start with but then I ended up really struggling in the last 2 rounds with them. I was breathing heavily, that's for sure.

But you're right, I could have been more hardcore with those. :twisted:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I thought someone might mention that. They were easier to start with but then I ended up really struggling in the last 2 rounds with them. I was breathing heavily, that's for sure.

But you're right, I could have been more hardcore with those. :twisted:
yea bro whatever just asking questions so we can all learn and stuff

i read everything !! cant sneak stuff by me