The Scary Cycle - P-Plex + Epistane (begins on Halloween)

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Great log Dhuge. Ur numbers are damn nice. I may have missed it but what day are u on now? I agree I would bump the Epi and not the PP. I would hold off a few days with the Epi too.

Keep up the good work:squat:

BTW I am a huge Penn State fan. Thats my team in the big ten.:thumbsup:
Thanks man, and yeah, WE ARE....

I'm gonna up Epi to 40 tomorrow (which will be day 17 of a planned 28 day cycle). I hadn't considered bumping PPlex really, since 45 seems to be the risk/reward limit.

I need to do another weigh-in, but I seem stuck at 194/195 (which isn't bad). To be honest, I'm more interested in how I appear than the number on the scale, and I'm most interested in my strength. PPlex + Epistane seems to be a great strength increasing combo.

No shutdown, feel strong, recovering well and no real sides of any kind (pretty weird but AWESOME). I'm very sore in the triceps/armpit/serratus anterior/traps from all the push/pulling yesterday. Other than that, I should be good for an arm workout tomorrow, with some leg assistance stuff and then I'll be ready for a monster workout on Saturday.

I went in today for kind of an active recovery day. Did a good amount of lunges (barbell + 33 lb plates for 2 sets of 14, then added 20 lbs more for 2 sets of 14, then added 10 lbs more for 2 sets of 14 and then back down to 33 lbs a side) , 3 sets of bodyweight pull ups (10, 8, 8), and worked up to 1 set of 8 with 100 lb dumbbells (200 lbs). Then I did some IT-band stretches and mobility junk. Just trying to aid in recovery and not be totally inactive. (I don't "do" cardio on-cycle, especially if the goal is LBM gains).

----

HAIL TO THE LION, BABY!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I was going to bridge these 2 but now I am rethinking it and I really like what u got going on here. I will run this stack now.

Great info!!! Nice doses. Did u say u were running e-form during or for just PCT?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I was going to bridge these 2 but now I am rethinking it and I really like what u got going on here. I will run this stack now.

Great info!!! Nice doses. Did u say u were running e-form during or for just post cycle therapy?
I'm running it at 5 sprays a day (around 6 PM or right before bed) and will continue to run it during PCT but probably 2x a day.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm running it at 5 sprays a day (around 6 PM or right before bed) and will continue to run it during post cycle therapy but probably 2x a day.
Man u suck! I want some E-form. Everywhere I have looked they are out of stock. I knew I should have bought some awhile back.

I am going to do ur cycle most likely same doses. I will run some post cycle support with it. I think the Epi will do a fine job of keep estrogen in check but u never know.

Anywho looking forward to ur next update.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I'm itching to lengthen the cycle somehow, but don't want to do myself harm, obviously. I have been mulling over the idea of dropping the PPlex on day 28 as planned, and then pulsing Epi at 30mg (3x a week) for 4 more weeks.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm itching to lengthen the cycle somehow, but don't want to do myself harm, obviously. I have been mulling over the idea of dropping the PPlex on day 28 as planned, and then pulsing Epi at 30mg (3x a week) for 4 more weeks.
Thats not a bad idea. I have always wondered if it was worthwhile to do something like. Doing a straight cycle into a pulse or the other way around. Epi would prob be the best option for that.

DO IT! DO IT!!!! That way I can see if its worth doing.....

LOL.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
****, i'll go for it and play it by ear. If I do that, I'm assuming I don't use the PCT stuff until the pulse ends...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd think the pulse into regular cycle would be the better bet. that way you start the full cycle with minimal to no shutdown. Although the idea of starting PCT while doing a pulse is interesting too, as I wonder if the testosterone bounceback could actually be helpful? I dunno

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
****, i'll go for it and play it by ear. If I do that, I'm assuming I don't use the post cycle therapy stuff until the pulse ends...
Thats what I am talking about baby!! I would wait til after the pulse, but maybe taking the PCT products could help recover faster?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'd think the pulse into regular cycle would be the better bet. that way you start the full cycle with minimal to no shutdown. Although the idea of starting post cycle therapy while doing a pulse is interesting too, as I wonder if the testosterone bounceback could actually be helpful? I dunno
LOL U beat me to it!

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Nice gains! :thumbsup: I am very interested in this stack you got going for next year. Did you end up on deciding whether or not you will be pusling epi as well?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I haven't decided on whether or not I'll be pulsing Epi, but I think I will.

I'll get off of PPlex a week from tomorrow, and will then begin dosing Epi at 30 mg/a day for 2 more weeks, and will then begin a full fledged post cycle therapy. No pulsing for me...

My upperbody pulling and pressing strength is absurd right now. I was benching 260 for sets of 4 and 5, which I've never done before. My rowing and weighted pull ups are both excellent right now. My overhead DB presses are craazy and I'm just having a blast in the gym.

6 weeks isn't an absurd cycle, and I think the final 2 weeks being Epi-only is a safer bet as far as holding down bad sides.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
196 lbs. I can tell my BF is lower.

Incline bench hit a PR - 235 x 5 for 3 sets, dropped to 225 x 4 for 3 sets
Broke this November 11th PR today with a set of 245 x 3 on the same incline.

I'm doing WS4SB III and today was "Monday" or bench + assistance day.

I took off Saturday and Sunday for the first time in a long time, and haven't had back-to-back off days in quite some time. Feel good right now and might go in again later for more. I'm into my last week with PPlex.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a PH. No sense makes sense. So I worked out again. And I benched again. And I broke a PR again.

Flat BB Bench - 280 x 2, 275 x 3
Pull downs + chest supported rows
Pull ups + curls
Neutral grip thick-bar pull ups

197 lbs (+8 lbs) (*I need to lose about 15 lbs of fat. I'm currently really watching my intake to keep fat gain under control. I wouldn't mind holding right here for a bit and will begin to cut fat after-post cycle therapy)

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
jeeze u animal !!
Thanks!

I actually began dosing Nolva tonight because I have a bit of itchiness on my chest and I'm just gonna play it safe.

My thinking, from here on out is this:

PPlex - drop to 30mg a day for the remaining few days
Epi - Keep at 40mg and if itchiness persists, taper it down to 10 by day 28.

Nolva - the dropper is inconsistent and is semi-clogged with dried stuff, so it's anywhere from 20-60, but I don't really care and don't think the exact dose is very important. IMO, anything from 10-60 will usually get the job done. A little variation, even a major variation is no big deal, as long as the variation is between 10-60.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Deadlift PR - 520 lbs

Happy about that, but at this point, I feel that I've got the ground work laid but the real progress is yet to come. Knowing the kind of numbers that exist out there, I'm not foolish enough to be satisfied. It's nice to reach a new high, but it's humbling to know my high is someone else's speed day.

I may have had 550 in me, but called it at 520 since I lifted up to a max, thinking 515 would be my best lift.

It went 135x6, 225x3, 315x2, 365x2, 405x1, 455x1, 475x1 (belt), 495x1 (belt), 505x1 (belt - stupid lift, should have gone up more), 520x1 (if I would have kept this as my jump from 495, I would have had one more good lift in me, and maybe a 550 lift)

I'll approach it again in about 2 weeks.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
congratz on da prz duddez
Hahahah lots of "Zs" in there.

I love anabolics. I want to be on them all the time because of the recovery factor. Being able to lift weights every day and still make fast progress is pretty fantastic. It's not even about cheating as much as it is about facilitating a hobby that I just enjoy to the fullest.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could find something that helped more with CNS recovery..

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that I was pissed when one of the trainers in the gym came up to me and said, "I missed seeing your lift, what'd you do?"

I replied, "I hit a PR with a 520 deadlift and I think I have 550 in me."

Without blinking he then said, "Well why don't you do it then?"

I wanted to go wild on him for being a ***** and not EVEN deadlifting and to have the nerve to act like I'm supposed to be there to prove something TO HIM...God damn. Some people just don't understand lifting. I'm not there to impress anyone. I'm there to better myself, knowing full-well that "I'm nothing" compared to real strong men.

You have to plan attempts in such an order so that you don't fatigue yourself in a way that will take away from your potential for that day. I miscalculated my strength and made a bad attempt in there that cost me a higher possible lift.

This trainer/kid just thinks you "go for it" without giving it a second thought.

That kind of thing pisses me off. He said that to me, then walked away to finish a set of curls in the squat rack.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I hate when I miscalculate my potential strength, but not as much as the people in the gym who don't know what the f*** their talking about.

Is all that anger and aggression a possible side effect of your cycle???

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I hate when I miscalculate my potential strength, but not as much as the people in the gym who don't know what the f*** their talking about.

Is all that anger and aggression a possible side effect of your cycle???
Haha, not really. I'm usually an *******.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Coming down to my last days and I'm not shutdown, but my gains have only been so-so. I'm at 195 (+6 lbs), even with gorging my ass off like never before.

I think my body is used to Epi and needs something different next time. I might run a T-bol cycle in a few months.

It might be good to call it quits on day 28 and just go into PCT recovery mode. Even though I'm not shutdown, it may be best to "quit while I'm ahead" so to speak.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Coming down to my last days and I'm not shutdown, but my gains have only been so-so. I'm at 195 (+6 lbs), even with gorging my ass off like never before.

I think my body is used to Epi and needs something different next time. I might run a T-bol cycle in a few months.

It might be good to call it quits on day 28 and just go into post cycle therapy recovery mode. Even though I'm not shutdown, it may be best to "quit while I'm ahead" so to speak.
it's a better easier PCT if youre less shut down so thats a good idea bro

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Just wondering, how many times have you ran Epi and what were your gains the first time like?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
How long did you run it for and at what dosage?
27-28 days and I ran it (havoc) solo at 20/30/40/40. It shut me down and I did PCT with tamoxifen at 30,30,30 with 6-oxo extreme and Alpha Male (biotest).

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I only ask cause I'm currently running it 20/30/30/40 too. 16 pounds eh? You've really got your diet and training in tact man. Reps for that.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I began post cycle therapy tonight actually, so I'm cutting the cycle 2 days short.

It was good, but next time I'm looking for something more drastic.

I'll be doing Tamoxifen at 30,30,30 and 6-oxo extreme, with a low dose of e-form, and low dose of Alpha Male (by biotest)

Ending Stats as of 11/24: 5'8 195 lbs (+6 lbs, all lean).

Strength gains were fantastic. Examples.. Bench up from 265 to 290. Deadlift up from 485 to 515 (and could be higher). Military press up from 170 to 180.

Hopefully PCT helps me keep my gains...

I'll use RPM and Alpha Male prior to training.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I'll be doing OTC post cycle with Post Cycle Support, Rebound XT, ActivaTe, and Tribulous. I tried to get my hands on some Nolva, but was unsuccessful.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing OTC post cycle with Post Cycle Support, Rebound XT, ActivaTe, and Tribulous. I tried to get my hands on some Nolva, but was unsuccessful.
As long as you're not shutdown, you should be okay.

I'm using Cycle Support (not post-cycle) during post cycle therapy, since I have it laying around. It tastes like ass but it's a small price to pay for piece of mind.

Cool Statistic - My weight is up a total of 30 lbs since June 14th. That's 30 lbs (with incredible strength gains) in about 5 and 1/2 months.

Time to lean out a bit (well, after post cycle therapy). I feel that it's best to continue lifting/eating like you're on a bulk in PCT to help retain the gains.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Yeah, I'm hoping I don't get that shutdown, but according to my doctor, your bodies natural rebound will always take place over time if you find your self in trouble.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I'm also hoping that with ZMA I can help minimize shutdown by maintaining a healthy natural test level.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
how did you time your doses. cause im currently working out at 5am and plan to start this stack in the coming week. any advice you got would be great