Strange Urination Habits During Pulse

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Have a quick question for you all:

Im on week 2 of my superdrol pulse cycle (3x per week).

Im dosing a 10MG 3x a week and im up 11LBS of Lean muscle and down 3LBS of Fat (yes I react VERY well to anabolic compounds)....

However I have noticed something rather weird, on days when I dose, I take my superdrol at around say 3PM , 1 hour prior to the gym. I then drink about 1.5 gallons of water after that up until bedtime at 3am (12 hours).

During that time (12 hours) I go to the bathroom only once or twice (urine is clear and unconcentrated). However I swear I can feel myself bloating up (however no finger swelling, swolen ankles) just my asthma becomes a little more noticable and my stomach gets a little swolen.

Then when Im asleep about 3 hours after putting my head down, I wake up with a bladder the size of a air ballon and have to go bathroom (again unconcentrated urine) and its like niagra falls.

During my sleep I go about 3-5 times during 8 hours of sleep, and finally wake up dehydrated (my last pee is medium yellow).

Any ideas for this?

I have low sodium intake and I take Life Support and HX2 prior to bed and during my off days (no HX2 & life Support) on the "on" days.

Is this merely due to the SD causing some water retention (i thought it was a dry compound) or is this because of some other reason such as from all the carbs im taking in post workout?

Thanks!

(oh and no history of diabetes etc...)

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I think that this has a lot to do with replenishing and using your glycogen storage in the muscles. Glycogen is synthesized from glucose in the blood which comes from the carbs that we eat. When we eat a lot of carbs our body utilizes the blood glucose and begins the process of Glycogenesis (the formation of Glycogen). This process is induced by hormones such as insulin and I have a hunch that Superdrol also induces glycogenesis. This is essentially what causes the rapid weight gain on superdrol. For every 1 lb. of glycogen that is stored in our muscles we also store 2-3 lbs. or water in there as well. We may feel a little bloated and muscles feel full because we have replenished our glycogen stores. We do not appear bloated though because water is not necessarily stored subcutaneously but intramuscularly. A few hours after we have eaten and especially after working out we use up our glycogen stores and that water is no longer retained in the muscle cells. Just an idea of what may be going on.

I bet it just has to do with all the carbs, water and SD. I hate having to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Have a quick question for you all:

Im on week 2 of my superdrol pulse cycle (3x per week).

Im dosing a 10MG 3x a week and im up 11LBS of Lean muscle and down 3LBS of Fat (yes I react VERY well to anabolic compounds)....

However I have noticed something rather weird, on days when I dose, I take my superdrol at around say 3PM , 1 hour prior to the gym. I then drink about 1.5 gallons of water after that up until bedtime at 3am (12 hours).

During that time (12 hours) I go to the bathroom only once or twice (urine is clear and unconcentrated). However I swear I can feel myself bloating up (however no finger swelling, swolen ankles) just my asthma becomes a little more noticable and my stomach gets a little swolen.

Then when Im asleep about 3 hours after putting my head down, I wake up with a bladder the size of a air ballon and have to go bathroom (again unconcentrated urine) and its like niagra falls.

During my sleep I go about 3-5 times during 8 hours of sleep, and finally wake up dehydrated (my last pee is medium yellow).

Any ideas for this?

I have low sodium intake and I take Life Support and HX2 prior to bed and during my off days (no HX2 & life Support) on the "on" days.

Is this merely due to the superdrol causing some water retention (i thought it was a dry compound) or is this because of some other reason such as from all the carbs im taking in post workout?

Thanks!

(oh and no history of diabetes etc...)
hurr .... for me more water = more pee, i almost told myself i was diabetic once but realized it was probably the ton of coffee i was drinking during finals week

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
hurr .... for me more water = more pee, i almost told myself i was diabetic once but realized it was probably the ton of coffee i was drinking during finals week
lol, yeah had that feeling before.

Thanks guys for the answers. The glycogen does seem to be the most reasonable answer here so reps for that!