BigB29

BigB29

Awards
First a little background...
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 215lbs
BF: 14-16%

Lifting for 6 years.

I am in the process of cutting and hope to be around 10-12% BF when I start this cycle. Won't be running this until November at the earliest, maybe not even until January depending on how the continued cut goes and other life circumstances.

I have run a couple of OTC designers in the past, this will be my first injectable cycle.

Weeks 1-12 750 mg test E (375mg Monday, 375mg Thursday)
Weeks 1-14 Letrozole 0.25mg EOD
Weeks 15-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

I will be taking AI Cycle Support throughout aswell as for 2-3 weeks prior to the start of the cycle.

Any and all input is appreciated.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Imo, sub the letro for a-dex. And sub the nolva for torem.

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
any reason for running 750mg ur first cycle?

The main reason for 750 over 500 is because of my previous experiance with OTC designers. Another reason would be that I am hoping to get to a physique from this cycle that I am content with and not have to run another cycle again, I might be delusional for thinking that, but it is my hope. I am aware that 750 is certainly on the high side for someone with limited experiance with gear but I don't think it is overkill for someone of my size, please correct me if I am wrong.

As for my choices of AI and SERM changing those would be difficult for me because of there ease of availability to me. With all that has happened recently going with a source you know and can trust is even more important to me.