To Gear or Not to Gear

wikked1

Awards
Ok so it's not really a question about whether to use Gear or not but more like this. I'm at the point where I could get the best benefits from using gear to help me reach my goal.I'm 39, 6'2",195 @ 11-12.5% bf. Now my question is this:Since I have never used gear and do not want the hassle of all the peripherals associated with injecting (pins/syringes/vials) ARE homebrew transdermals a decent choice for a first timer? If so what would be my best bets?I have read time & again that fina is not recommended for rookies and I know there's info on Synovex and test. Would this work? I'd really like something that will help me get shredded and being new I've got more questions than answers. Getting sources in my area is not a real option.....and besides I want to be LOW key.....I know 'Inject' is what many will say but I want subtle solid results....I don't want to explode and I've done the 1-Test stuff.....but I want something a little more effective than that. Thanks guys!

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Transdermal is a great way to start. Will you get "shredded", well there are far too may other variables involved other than the product(s) themsleves to answer the question. A 1-test/test (test from synovex) cycle is a good starting point. With the right diet, rest and exercise, transdermals can product solid results.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
When you say you've done the "1-test stuff", what exactly have you tried? You say you've never done transdermal so how did you take 1-test? Or do you mean you did some 1-ad?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think its funny how everyone says that they will only do ph's and thats it. Prohormones are a gateway drug for the athletic, much like marijuana is for the druggies...

rado

Awards
I think its funny how everyone says that they will only do ph's and thats it. Prohormones are a gateway drug for the athletic, much like marijuana is for the druggies...
is that so?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
back to the point of this thread...
A transdermal TNE/1-test cycle will give better results than a 1-test 4AD cycle at the same dosages, but is a lot more work. The conversion kits produce injectible-grade stuff for a reason ;)
If i was you, and wanted to do a "real gear" cycle without pinning. I'd run TNE (test-no ester) and 1-test cycle. shoot for about 300mg applied (given 40% absorption) of 1-test, and 500mg applied per day of TNE for 6 weeks Maybe add dbol as an oral in there for the first 4 weeks at 25mg/day. Post-cycle with nolva or clomid.

ManBeast

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established

Where exactally was that mentioned in this thread?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
gear will help you maintain mass while getting shredded, but I feel your diet is MUCH more important factor to getting shredded than the use of roids

wikked1

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I feel I have to respond to the gateway theory though. Prohormones are a LEGAL way to aid the body builder in reaching his/her goals. 1-Test if memory serves correctly is actually a "Steroid" (no conversion needed). I disagree with the gateway theory on all fronts. I'm curious about transdermal gear because I am pleased with the results I experienced with transdermal 1-Test. (It has helped me keep my strength up and LBM while my calories are down....but I don't FEEL it was a huge factor).I was simply wondering if the transdermal method would provide good results should I choose to take that route. I'd like to think I can reach my goal without the aid of gear and the general consensus is that diet plays a key role in where I want to go.....well OK diet is 1/3 the equation no matter WHERE you want to go....but I feel my diet is solid and very clean. I post it on fitday if anyone wants to scutinize or critique it let me know & I'll drop the link.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jarconis
Just wondering where you got that from what has been posted?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think PH users will resort to gear in the near future. Not because PH's are a gateway to gear, they will because PH's will be banned

wikked1

Awards

I think PH users will resort to gear in the near future. Not because PH's are a gateway to gear, they will because PH's will be banned
Very good point! Not to stray too far from the original thread BUT if the law says all are controlled substances and I WANT some "supplemental help" I'm going to make the leap of faith myself and I would consider many others in my position would make the same choice.