any experience with omnevol?
- 08-28-2007, 02:03 PM
- 08-29-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm in the same boat as you id like some first hand stories. My friend gave me a box of it and I thought it would be good, then I researched it and it seems like a total body killer, so needless to say its sitting here and going to be for a while.
- 10-08-2007, 08:56 PM
I bought a box today and am thinking of throwing it in the trash. I have been reading other posts and it seems that it is the same as SUSTEVOL. Seems like it can do a major trash job on your liver. After reading I have decided to wait before I take anymore. I took two and then did the research. Last time I do something like that.
10-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Good idea. OmnEVOL has 3 methyls which isnt a good thing. Evolution labs does make a tamer version which is dianEVOL and that only has one methyl. You really do need PCT if you take it though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rjsiwelhj in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 13Last Post: 05-03-2008, 09:03 PM
- By Brian5225 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2007, 10:36 AM
- By friction515 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 07:36 PM
- By Tim J in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2007, 12:35 PM
- By Jmuls in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2007, 10:45 PM