Can someone comment on this?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Methy 1-Test?

I have no intentions in taking this but a buddy of mine is and he is trying to tell me it is methyl 1-Test. I say it is trying to make you think that but it isn't, but I don't have the chemistry background to be conclusive. Can anyone help me?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt sound like methyl 1-test maybe test-oh or something else, the people who wrote their sales pitch dont sound like they understand the chemistry behind it very well so Id say.....crap but thats just my opinion

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Methyl-1-test isn't the newest thing, trust me.. ;)

There was speculation about someone coming out with this product awhile ago, sounds like if infact this is quality 1-test with a C17AA, it'll be a good product, albeit abit rough on the liver.. ;)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
but if you read the info they give it doesnt sound like methylated 1-test it sounds like a mixture od crappy ingredients, they call it a proprietary blend which is never a good sign

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Look at the product name....it is 1-AD.

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Just sit back and wait until its released somewhere by someone hopefully soon. Well thats what chemo said. It will be comming out.. Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. TTY

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
umm, isnt 300mg of methylated 1test a tad much heheh

db682

Awards
  • Established
Jar,
I love your sig. graphic. Its funny as hell but at the same time stupid. Good for a laugh. Well done.
db