Awards
  • Established
testosteron= 41 ref ranges; 11-35

estrogen (e2) = 179 ref ranges; 50-200

lh = 6 ref ranges = 1.4-5.5

fsh= 7.5 ref ranges = 1- 8

prolactin = .22 ref ranges < 1

shbg = 48 ref ranges = 25-66

my doctor says that the lack of libido is between my ears, for i have a very high total testosterone level and my free testosterone is normal.

well, i am glad that i have this test. values, i've always had these values. i've been tested six times in the last 3,5 years and my test levels were always this high.

i am 28 years old, i weigh 78 kilo, my bf = 8%.

ok great, but where is my libido? you guys care to comment please.

punxweb

Awards
Both test and e2 are high because of your high shbg. If you lowered your e2, I bet your libido would get better. I do not recall the supplement, but there is one that helps to lower shbg.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Both test and e2 are high because of your high shbg. If you lowered your e2, I bet your libido would get better. I do not recall the supplement, but there is one that helps to lower shbg.
lowered e2 = lowered shbg, correct?

maybe i could try transdermal formestane for 4 weeks. that should lower e2 and shbg. and maybe i could up my saturated fat intake and up my fish oil intake.

more fishoil = lowered shbg, correct?

thanks a lot, you were very helpfull

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
anyone with more input please?

what would be better for lowering my estrogen? formestane or sustain alpha? i already have sustain alpha at hand, should i run that for the time being, until i'll get my hands on some formestane?

punxweb

Awards
Nettle root is the supplement that lowers SHBG. I am not familiar with the two supplements that you are speaking of.

Dath

Awards
Have you tried divanex or testofen for reducing shbg and freeing up test? Testopro has both ingredients plus I3C for estrogen control so you could try that. I think Sustain Alpha is supposed to offer mild estrogen control so you could stack your bottle of SA with divanex or testofen.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried divanex or testofen for reducing shbg and freeing up test? Testopro has both ingredients plus I3C for estrogen control so you could try that. I think Sustain Alpha is supposed to offer mild estrogen control so you could stack your bottle of SA with divanex or testofen.
divanex makes me sleepy as hell, and testofen has no effect on me.

but my doctor says my test is so high (it's over 1100), that lowering shbg should not matter at all. he says i have enough free testosterone for proper sexual function.

you know what, i am going to order divanex and formestane to lower shbg and estrogen, but not too much, so that it wont destroy all my estogen

thank you somuch.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I would try lowering your E2 slightly and see what happens. Sometimes too HIGH or too LOW of an E2 seems to cause libido issues. You seem to be on the pretty high end of normal. A mild run of formestane, anastrozole, or aromasin should do the trick. Aromasin seems to be gaining more and more popularity for controlling E2.

BEAST

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I would try lowering your E2 slightly and see what happens. Sometimes too HIGH or too LOW of an E2 seems to cause libido issues. You seem to be on the pretty high end of normal. A mild run of formestane, anastrozole, or aromasin should do the trick. Aromasin seems to be gaining more and more popularity for controlling E2.

BEAST
how much aromasin should i use? i just want to slightly alter my estrogen level.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
ok, i really do think that my problem is emotional. i am going to see a hypnotherapist for this. thanks everyone for your input.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How is your sexual function, morning wood, etc?

Do you know your DHT levels?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
How is your sexual function, morning wood, etc?

Do you know your DHT levels?
get some indoplex 1 pill at night time for a week then nothing goto 2
It must be indoplex other wise its crap.

I would look at thyroid or adrenals, and gh levels, liver condiitions such as NASH and also if you drink alcohol or other recreational drugs can elevate shbg.

I go after the e2 as well as looking at other hormones out of balance.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Elevated E2 can make you more emotional.

Get a good doc that can treat your E2. You may also want to check your progesterone level, as too much of that can nip libido in the bud, too.

ok, i really do think that my problem is emotional. i am going to see a hypnotherapist for this. thanks everyone for your input.