Cycle advise

BxDiAbLo

Awards
planning 1st cycle appreciate any advise.
i'm 26yr old lifting for 3yrs
5'9" 235lbs a little extra baggage(not much)not sure on my bmi. Interested in making lean gains without adding to my baggage. Any advise.

BxDiAbLo

Awards
Ive been really digging into it 4 the past 6 mnths or so and i've finally decided to see if it can help me reach that next level of size and strength.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle, run test-e 500mg per week for 10 weeks split into 2 doses. 250 ön Monday and 250 ön Thursday. What are you planning ön for PCT?

jvb20

Awards
test e at 500mg a week split into two shots a week or this is not recomended as much cause of more frequent injections. but test prop at 100mg eod that will give you leaner gains and cut u up a bit
jvb20

BxDiAbLo

Awards
thanks 4 the info. I was thinking maybe front loading weeks 1-4 with dbol but like i said trying to make lean gains what do u think?
post- i've been told go with clomid

jvb20

Awards
if you go with test e i would use dbol to kick start gains if you use prop you wont have to it kicks in in three days..

jvb20

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first experience with anabolics, just stick with one compound. If you have never ran before, you'll make great gains ön just test, plus dbol will give you some water weight. When it comes to not adding to your baggage, your diet will have more to do with that than the test.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
primefan Anabolics 14
Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 35
jayman22 Anabolics 23