Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

Page 4 of 15 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    I think H-Bomb has that same "diol" structure you're referring to, plus some AIs. I would like to hear some real world experience on this product too
    I have a bottle of it at home.. I poped one or two while I was ending a cycle just to kinds see what it was like...
    I dont kniow if it was some of the anti-e, but I remember a feeling of being bloated...
    in other words, Im not sure if the anti-e is in there for a reason, or just "for fun".

    I have been wondering this too. ALthough, I beleive (and I could be totally wrong) that it IS a progestin, it may have been a modification of the progestin they use that they give to sex offenders to kill their sex drive. -doesn't sound correct, but im going off the top if my head here)
    I DO remember it making me pretty hungry,.. like, "after sex" hungry

    Also,.. I havent been able to find anyone who has used it solo.


  2. which solo??? sorry im slow.

  3. Han Solo?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    I have a bottle of it at home.. I poped one or two while I was ending a cycle just to kinds see what it was like...
    ...I have been wondering this too. ALthough, I beleive (and I could be totally wrong) that it IS a progestin, it may have been a modification of the progestin...
    H-Bomb 4
    Muscle building androgens have long since proven themselves extremely effective in the bodybuilding community. However, most users are unaware that some of the most popular androgens are progestin derivatives! Certain progestins have excellent promise in muscle synthesis and overall mass gains. Sci Fit's new H-Bomb 4 has harnessed a progestin hybrid with strong androgenic potential. This diol based methylated ingredient is combined with the three most efficient estrogen inhibitors available in supplement form....
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  5. Thanks for the info

  6. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    When did you take M1-P? I was just wondering, since your 21 and M1-P hasn't been readily available for over a year. BTW, 17-Methyl Bol is structure as a -diol and M1-P is a -dione. That greatly affects the compound's potency. BTW, I recommend that you stop stacking superdrol with Methyl E. I understand that you feel that it(Methyl E)wasn't providing you with results you were looking for in two weeks, but the stack of SD and Methyl E is harmful and not your best interest health-wise.
    I took M1P last year, and my age dosen't matter I'm 21 now and it's done and over with! Have u tried the 17-methyl bol? And there is alot more dangerous stacks on here that people are experimenting with, I'm not worried!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    H-Bomb 4
    Muscle building androgens have long since proven themselves extremely effective in the bodybuilding community. However, most users are unaware that some of the most popular androgens are progestin derivatives! Certain progestins have excellent promise in muscle synthesis and overall mass gains. Sci Fit's new H-Bomb 4 has harnessed a progestin hybrid with strong androgenic potential. This diol based methylated ingredient is combined with the three most efficient estrogen inhibitors available in supplement form....
    I have also tried this one!! I usually stick up for sci fit since alot of people here bash them on here and I absolutely love their 1 test stack!!But in this case this one also sucked!! Or maybe its just me because if I don't get the explosiveness like Superdrol puts out I hate the product!! But I really didn't get any gains!! And if you all don't know what sci fits 1 test stack was, you missed out!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. From the description above, it looks like the H-bomb4 had ANDROGENIC potentail. Along wit hthe 3 AI's included, it definately looks like a cutting agent.

    I wouldn't have expected any gains really. ...same with M1P, which is why they advocated (LG) stacking wit hthe M1-T prohormone (M1-A)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jerz912 View Post
    I took M1P last year, and my age dosen't matter I'm 21 now and it's done and over with! Have u tried the 17-methyl bol? And there is alot more dangerous stacks on here that people are experimenting with, I'm not worried!
    Honestly, I rep for EST, so my concern lies there. Its obvious to me that I cannot and will not convince you of anything, so by all means proceed............

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jerz912 View Post
    I have also tried this one!! I usually stick up for sci fit since alot of people here bash them on here and I absolutely love their 1 test stack!!But in this case this one also sucked!! Or maybe its just me because if I don't get the explosiveness like Superdrol puts out I hate the product!! But I really didn't get any gains!! And if you all don't know what sci fits 1 test stack was, you missed out!

    I'm 27, I'm pretty sure I've probably had a bit more experience than you in this realm. BTW, Sci-Fit's 1-Test was not that great, compared to what was available a couple of years ago. You have to remember that I was old enough to purchase and safely use these products before they even started coming to market in '01.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I'm 27, I'm pretty sure I've probably had a bit more experience than you in this realm. BTW, Sci-Fit's 1-Test was not that great, compared to what was available a couple of years ago. You have to remember that I was old enough to purchase and safely use these products before they even started coming to market in '01.
    Dude I don't really care if you have more experience than me!! And your right I was not old enough to buy them nor was I educated enough to take them but did anyway!! I was a member of a world gym at the time and the owner used to sell it to anyone, including me and I was only 17 at the time! I really had no idea what this product did, I just wanted to get big like any other 17 year old would that was lifting!! But he was offering a dream to me so I bought and got big, and prolly will **** me up in the long run!! And he ripped me and my friends off with the prices, I wish I would of known about buying products online then!

  12. is TST wet or dry?? i noticed on many you listed wet or dry but TST is missing that info....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    is TST wet or dry?? i noticed on many you listed wet or dry but TST is missing that info....
    TST will aromatize slightly, but nothing to the extent as to call it wet. It's not really wet and it's not really dry.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  14. sinner, see changes below (BOLD)

    3-AD
    Innovator: Anabolic Xtreme
    Pill Size: 150mg
    Dosages: 450mg recommended daily dose
    Side effects: Unknown, though probably mild
    Reputation: This hasn't even been released yet. So get yourself a bottle and log it so I can put something here.

  15. mmmm boyeeeee....

  16. sinner, this is great info you put together here. def sticky material once it's done. you should consider making some sort of note about this thread though with the section on 2-enes

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...lex-heart.html

    i **** around on these boards all the time and that was the first i had heard of that

  17. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    sinner, this is great info you put together here. def sticky material once it's done. you should consider making some sort of note about this thread though with the section on 2-enes

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...lex-heart.html

    i **** around on these boards all the time and that was the first i had heard of that
    I'm not sure I quite understand the topic in that thread. Wouldn't a little heart hypertrophy be somewhat expected on a steroid cycle?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  18. yeah, that's what i thought too. after reading the comments it seems as if it's more severe on the DMT products especially, but I am not certain

  19. sticky......"?????????????????
  20. Thumbs up


    Wonderfull post! Good work!!!!

    Please, keep updating !!

  21. STICKY????


    bump

  22. Sticky please good information here.

  23. zumperz bumperz my grillz

  24. Good Post! So if one were planning a cycle, two questions. Are e-max lmg and ergomax the same thing? and what about plain old max lmg?

    Can they be run together, and would it be beneficial to run some MDHT to dry this out a little?

  25. We must add a new wonderfull prohormone to the list soon:



    Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol Next Generation

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    We must add a new wonderfull prohormone to the list soon:



    Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol Next Generation
    Wow, I seriously didn't think SDNG was a real thing AX was putting out. I'll have to talk with Mace about it and get some more info on it (after it comes out).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
    Good Post! So if one were planning a cycle, two questions. Are e-max lmg and ergomax the same thing? and what about plain old max lmg?

    Can they be run together, and would it be beneficial to run some MDHT to dry this out a little?
    emax lmg and ergomax (sitll lmg too) are the same thing.

    max lmg on the other hand is not the same and is not methylated... most are also more prone to (progetin induced) sides with the Max LMG then ergo.

  28. Someone come out with a new designer steroid so I have something to update this with.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  29. this is a great and informative thread. well done

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It's 1,4 Bold. It is the same as 1,4 AD, which was first brought to the market by Molecular Nutrition. I have listed the first company (to my knowledge) that brought the compound to the market. In the case of Havoc/Epistane/Hemaguno, I felt they all hit the market at about the same time, making it a 3 way tie.
    do you have any info on trenadrol by kilo sports.

  31. I have a lot of catching up to do.....

  32. Quote Originally Posted by allknottedup View Post
    do you have any info on trenadrol by kilo sports.
    see profile for M-TRN. It is a 'clone' of ALRI's Methoxy TRN
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  33. Wow, I never even noticed this thing got stickied. Cool.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  34. what about m1t since a fair amt of ppl use it still

  35. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    what about m1t since a fair amt of ppl use it still
    M1T is still the devil.............

  36. Where does ESTs Methyl XT fit into this? Ive heard it is similar to M1T, but I haven't really found anything conclusive about it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 10:23 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 02:10 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 10:06 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 04:12 PM
  5. Least suppressive designer steroids/prohormones
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Log in
Log in