Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

Page 3 of 20 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    How about I say it is a methylated derivative of clostebol?
    Hey! I already named the target hormone, "methylclostebol."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    Hey! I already named the target hormone, "methylclostebol."
    lol- I see you did. My bad- I kept one window open, while searching in another one.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i'm thinking about running a m-trn/m-zol/superdrol soon. it would like like this

trn-1234
    zol-3456
    superdrol-456 10/10/10

what dosages do you guys think should be run on the trn and zol?? i've seen low low dosages and very high as well so i'm not too sure because i've never run trn or zol. pc t will be torm, hdx2, massfx, retain, and probably some fenu. i also have some activate but that might be overkill.
    I have a few suggestions here, and if anyone disagrees, please feel free to correct me.

1st, I think you'd do best to start with the Superdrol, then transition into the TRN, and I'd personally run Zol throughout, or maybe pick it up from week 3 on. Also, Piston Pump suggested I drop TRN 1 week before ending Zol, back when I ran the two and i think it was good advice. So that cycle would look more like this:

superdrol (10/10/10) wks. 1-3
    TRN* (4/4/4) wks. 3-5
    Zol (at say, 100/150/150/150/150/150) wks. 1-6

*If you stay at 4mg you should be ok with the sides, but at 6mg, almost universally speaking, people experience pretty bad sides.

Hope this helps.

4. Great Thread.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    I have a few suggestions here, and if anyone disagrees, please feel free to correct me.

1st, I think you'd do best to start with the Superdrol, then transition into the TRN, and I'd personally run Zol throughout, or maybe pick it up from week 3 on. Also, Piston Pump suggested I drop TRN 1 week before ending Zol, back when I ran the two and i think it was good advice. So that cycle would look more like this:

superdrol (10/10/10) wks. 1-3
    TRN* (4/4/4) wks. 3-5
    Zol (at say, 100/150/150/150/150/150) wks. 1-6

*If you stay at 4mg you should be ok with the sides, but at 6mg, almost universally speaking, people experience pretty bad sides.

Hope this helps.
    What is the reason behind why you would you drop trn 1 week

before ending the zol?? Also, do you think this would have me

more shutdown running the s d before the trn? I obviously want

to run a cutting cycle but I want to keep and even add some

mass if at all possible. My diet is 110% on the spot so that is

not a problem. I have alot of supps stocked up right now. I

have havoc(2), trn(2), s d(21 caps), and zol(1) & I have some

transdermal 4ad on the way. I wanted to cut up a bit, thats

why i'm saving my havoc. i would like to use that for something

else as a bulker (maybe 4ad or even 3ad). any other

suggestions?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    What is the reason behind why you would you drop trn 1 week

before ending the zol?? Also, do you think this would have me

more shutdown running the s d before the trn? I obviously want

to run a cutting cycle but I want to keep and even add some

mass if at all possible. My diet is 110% on the spot so that is

not a problem. I have alot of supps stocked up right now. I

have havoc(2), trn(2), s d(21 caps), and zol(1) & I have some

transdermal 4ad on the way. I wanted to cut up a bit, thats

why i'm saving my havoc. i would like to use that for something

else as a bulker (maybe 4ad or even 3ad). any other

suggestions?
    To be honest, I donít recall exactly why, but it had something to do with rebounding off the suppression caused by TRN, and not going directly into PCT (probably so it clears your system first). I searched his posts, but canít find the one. Sorry about that.

Insofar as shutdown, Iíd be concerned with shutdown either way you run those 2 in one cycle, but if your goal is mainly to cut, it only makes sense to go with sd first, then harden and define with the trn/zol. I donít really think one way or the other makes a difference in terms of shutdown, though. And, I canít stress this enough, but for the love of God, keep the dose of the TRN at 4mg. I ran it that way last time, and using proper pct experienced no shutdown.

By the way, are you sold on doing it with these products exactly? I just started a cutting cycle today that is somewhat similar to yours, but Iím using Hemadrol instead of sd, because, as it states at the beginning of this very thread, Hemadrol (an H-50 clone) is reputedly very mild on sides with low incidence of shutdown, etc. Just something to consider.

7. U r the sheet!! great stuff! im a new guy to prohormones and this helped me aot!! thanks man! sticky icky icky !!

8. ahhh freak! way to make me waste my last 20 min of my life reading over this peice of shiiiiii.

LOL NO Sinner this is absolutely great brotha! Awesome that you did this for all the guys just comin in to it.... too bad i allready had all that scribed in my iron lock box of a brain lol.

very very very ill see if i can rep

9. Great posting! Should be a sticky.

The only thing that I personally take issue with is using SD as a cutter. During the cycle that I ran, the hypoglycemic effects (which you note) were so pronounced I can't see how I could eat few enough calories to cut. Maybe thats more specific to me as in some threads users had mentioned the appetite supression effect. But worth mentioning.

10. Quote Originally Posted by precious_roy View Post
    Great posting! Should be a sticky.

The only thing that I personally take issue with is using superdrol as a cutter. During the cycle that I ran, the hypoglycemic effects (which you note) were so pronounced I can't see how I could eat few enough calories to cut. Maybe thats more specific to me as in some threads users had mentioned the appetite supression effect. But worth mentioning.
    you could still get the same effects of a cut only you have to recreate your diet to suit your supplements, it has very high glycogen storing abilities therefore adding extra carbs during a cut WONT be detrimental since they will be stored in the muscles as glycogen and not as fat. just cant run your traditional cut diet but still VERY good for a cut if you know how to work it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    you could still get the same effects of a cut only you have to recreate your diet to suit your supplements, it has very high glycogen storing abilities therefore adding extra carbs during a cut WONT be detrimental since they will be stored in the muscles as glycogen and not as fat. just cant run your traditional cut diet but still VERY good for a cut if you know how to work it.
    Correct. Superdrol's diuretic and nutrient partitioning effects are superb, and works great for that dryness and fullness you want at the end of a cut. In my current cutting log, I am planning to start a superdrol cycle 2 weeks before game day to take advantage of these effects.

12. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i have been on a "cut" for about a month now. my diet is perfect right now. obviously i'm going to eat a buttload more on cycle. so your saying just up my carb intake accordingly for the duration of my cycle?

13. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i have been on a "cut" for about a month now. my diet is perfect right now. obviously i'm going to eat a buttload more on cycle. so your saying just up my carb intake accordingly for the duration of my cycle?
    i would do it slow, like 50-100 grams a day when needed (if you start feeling hypoglycemic) otherwise once you start "feelin" it, usualy a week and a half in, try 50g increases every couple days to make sure you dont put on excess weight but it wont be likely and you will see MUCH more in the strength department by doing so from the added glycogen retention. if you think your puttin on some chub cut back 50g and see if that solves it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i would do it slow, like 50-100 grams a day when needed (if you start feeling hypoglycemic) otherwise once you start "feelin" it, usualy a week and a half in, try 50g increases every couple days to make sure you dont put on excess weight but it wont be likely and you will see MUCH more in the strength department by doing so from the added glycogen retention. if you think your puttin on some chub cut back 50g and see if that solves it.
    i haven't mentioned this on here but i actually have been getting hypoglycemic every once in awhile since i quit taking ap? i guess i might start a new thread and ask if anyone else has experienced that. kinda weird. i'm sure my diet has alot to do with it as well though.

15. Pheraplex is a progestin??? I was unaware of that. Not doubting you but I don't recall ever reading that anywhere. Certainly doesn't feel or act like a progestin.

Great thread by the way!! Reps for ya

16. great thread! I was looking for one of these a while ago but to no avail. This will be a great beginner read, esp if we keep updating with our experience and the newest stuff out!

reps to you thesinner!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Pheraplex is a progestin??? I was unaware of that. Not doubting you but I don't recall ever reading that anywhere. Certainly doesn't feel or act like a progestin.

Great thread by the way!! Reps for ya
    I'm fairly certain it's not a progestin, although it might have a very low affinity to bind to the progesterone receptors. From what I understand ALL orals have at least a slight affinitity of this nature, but that doesn't make them progestins. The 2-ene products are DMT/Madol (aka desoxymethyltestosterone). Max LMG was a progestin though.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

18. wait what...DS didn't originate Pheraplex...wasn't that AX?

cause I know Designer Supplements never had a Phera supplement

19. Ergomax was the original and I believe was actually an ALRI product. Can't remember if ALRI actually sold it under their label or if they just licensed it out to DS (and llater to AX).

PP was the "updated cleaner version". FWIR, this was due in part to the isomers used and if you go back you will see people ask about 2-ene and 3-ene ratios when asking about clones.

20. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Ergomax was the original and I believe was actually an ALRI product. Can't remember if ALRI actually sold it under their label or if they just licensed it out to DS (and llater to AX).

PP was the "updated cleaner version". FWIR, this was due in part to the isomers used and if you go back you will see people ask about 2-ene and 3-ene ratios when asking about clones.
    It was ALRI. After they discontinued sales, they repackaged what they had for export under the label "Dominator." The write-up on the "dominator" bottle makes it sound like the product is a sexual aid.

21. Oh yeah, that was sold in South America, right? I've read about that a few times.
  22. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Oh yeah, that was sold in South America, right? I've read about that a few times.
    A few found their way into the states.

23. hmm never heard that! very interesting!

24. So is Phera not a progestin? I was under the impression that it was, or at least gave progestin-like effects. From the research I did, I was not able to find what structural features constitute a hormone as a progestin, so I'll be more than happy to update the profile if I can get some sort of confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    wait what...DS didn't originate Pheraplex...wasn't that AX?

cause I know Designer Supplements never had a Phera supplement
    DS originated it, but I don't think it was ever released under their label.
  25. It's an androstane

Pheraplex tests positive as methyltest. Etioallocholan is the same thing as 5a-androst (delta-2 is the same as 2-ene, but I'm not sure that it matters in this case).

I think SNS Methyl Drol used whichever variation of Etioallocholan/5a-androst that Superdrol did not. Just pointing that out for any skeptics. Go ahead, look it up

EDIT: Just found these as attachments on another post here at AM by French Muscle....not sure whot that is, but wanted to give him credit them
    Attached Images Attached Images   

26. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'm fairly certain it's not a progestin, although it might have a very low affinity to bind to the progesterone receptors. From what I understand ALL orals have at least a slight affinitity of this nature, but that doesn't make them progestins. The 2-ene products are DMT/Madol (aka desoxymethyltestosterone). Max LMG was a progestin though.
    Why do I seem to recall that Ergomax / Phera was a pheromone with a high affinity for the AR, not a progestin.
    (of course, this could be Erogmax LMG, or 3-ene as opposed to the 2-ene)
    Honestly, I dont recall if to make it a supplement, they had to find it in nature somehow,.. :P
    Someone tell me Im crazy so I can erase this crazy a$$ post out of existance quickly!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    . The 2-ene products are DMT/Madol (aka desoxymethyltestosterone)
    That was the impression I was under

28. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Why do I seem to recall that Ergomax / Phera was a pheromone with a high affinity for the AR, not a progestin.
    (of course, this could be Erogmax LMG, or 3-ene as opposed to the 2-ene)
    Honestly, I dont recall if to make it a supplement, they had to find it in nature somehow,.. :P
    Someone tell me Im crazy so I can erase this crazy a$$ post out of existance quickly!!
    Yeah, Ergo was referred to as a pheromone. They called their compound a "pheromone matrix"...I think it may have been claimed to be found in...elephant piss. I think one of the older clones was even called Elephant Max (but that might have been another product).

29. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Yeah, Ergo was referred to as a pheromone. They called their compound a "pheromone matrix"...I think it may have been claimed to be found in...elephant piss. I think one of the older clones was even called Elephant Max (but that might have been another product).
    Thats what I was thinking,... but,. .I was already making some outrageous claims there, and didnt wantr to further discreadit my name with the whole elephant piss thing :P

30. I was thinking about this shiat while I was cutting the grass...I think they called their pheromone matrix "Pherabolix".
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 11:23 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 03:10 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 11:06 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 05:12 PM
  5. Least suppressive designer steroids/prohormones
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14