MMV2 and the AMS products
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Just some suggestions for new write ups:
    where are they?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Hey guys, Im going to cut in about a month until feb/march and was trying to find the best PH/steroid to run. I'm stuck between Epistane, Havoc, or 11OXO, but I just read that Superdrol could be used in a cut. Any opinions? Results?

Also, Ive done 2 cycles of H-drol...gained 8-12 pounds on both
    11-oxo is kind of expensive but I just finished 40 days at 300mg/day (2 capsules, twice a day) and it was pretty good. I lowered my carbs down to about 100g a day and just did moderate cardio.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheBassGuy View Post
    11-oxo is kind of expensive but I just finished 40 days at 300mg/day (2 capsules, twice a day) and it was pretty good. I lowered my carbs down to about 100g a day and just did moderate cardio.
    And what were the results?

5. Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    And what were the results?
    bump
    •   

6. Sweet post man,,,,you got more time on your hands than I do..

7. Great post buddy, Stayed away from forums for the last 24-30 months and all of a sudden it feels like a new world to me, but you've wrapped it up handsomely.

8. How would you go about stacking dose wise superdrol to phera plex? Superdsrol one month then Pheraplex next, or overlapping one week or at the same time?

9. any one know what the best ph or steroid is that will have the least affect on dht levels? thanks!

10. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Just some suggestions for new write ups:
    I fcukin' LOVE MMV2...that stuff is the SH!T!!! By my 4th week on cycle (a cut using 11-oxo and furazadrol...oh yeah, and some WinZtrol...and some 11-test, which is just cheaper, weaker 11-oxo), anyway, by my 4th week I was up to 6 caps pre-wo and let me tell you...everytime I went into the gym it was like "hold on to your fcukin' hat"! I went from benching 285 6 times for my heavy set to 345lb 5x.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    I fcukin' LOVE MMV2...that stuff is the SH!T!!! By my 4th week on cycle (a cut using 11-oxo and furazadrol...oh yeah, and some WinZtrol...and some 11-test, which is just cheaper, weaker 11-oxo), anyway, by my 4th week I was up to 6 caps pre-wo and let me tell you...everytime I went into the gym it was like "hold on to your fcukin' hat"! I went from benching 285 6 times for my heavy set to 345lb 5x.
    good stuff TG2

how was your cut using 11OXO? Im planning one now

12. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    good stuff TG2

how was your cut using 11OXO? Im planning one now
    Quite effective. The 11oxo is good for leaning you out. But that's ALL it's going to do. Expect no muscle gain from it. If you want that, I'd say stack. Also, I was taking 600mg 11OXO, 300mg Furazadrol, 300mg WinZtrol and 400mg 11test...so I was eating 300 pills a day, which I can't in good conscience recommend, even if they are considered "mild". When you're swallowing 2g a day of chemicals, nothign is really mild.

You look lean to begin with though, so why not just go w/ a dry compound straight up (4 week epi run, 6 week halo run, or one of the many tren/fini clones)?

I'm actually kicking around the idea of running some trenadrol next. Probably my favorite cutting combo was, back when GL still made products besides their epi clone, MegaTRN/MegaZol. That sh!t gave you serious definition, nice sharp peaks and good strength gains. Too bad you can't find a decent Zol clone anymore...except maybe winadrol, which runs you $50, or one of the furaz products, which cost about the same. Considering you used to be able to get winZtrol for $25, I just can't bring myself to pay those prices.

13. Hi, I'm hopeing someone can help please
    My boyfriend has started doing alot of weight lifting and over the weeks

become very gressive and moody.
    I cant think of why he would suddenly change like this?
    He take loads of different of pills throught out the day and becomes

irritable if he misses them.
    Am I peing paranoid because I think they might be steroids?

14. Quote Originally Posted by CosmeticAndre View Post
    Hi, I'm hopeing someone can help please
    My boyfriend has started doing alot of weight lifting and over the weeks

become very gressive and moody.
    I cant think of why he would suddenly change like this?
    He take loads of different of pills throught out the day and becomes

irritable if he misses them.
    Am I peing paranoid because I think they might be steroids?
    ummm... oh yea,

15. All I can gather from that comment, is by you taking steroids you've bviously sacrificed your gray matter!
    Still thanks for taking the time to try and reasure me that I was right to presume from looking at your pic that you youself are full of it
    Bye

16. CosmeticAndre ... If you're looking for someone to get concerned and cry you a river because your boyfriend might be using steroids, I think you're in the wrong place. Not only because people here use them without any problems, but also because this is clearly a conversation you should be having with him. People here taking steroids doesn't make us stupid, your reaction to this situation and your approach make you ignorant.
  17. Furaguno

Quote Originally Posted by shlong View Post
    What I'll try to explain in simple terms is EPI is not a pro or a conversion 1st pass compound. It is a steroid with a novel design.With a anabolic Q rating of 1100 and androgenic of 92,nice ratio not to mention it's a DHT derivative dry hard results.
    A 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4 dien-3-17-diol...the diol
    is the only difference then Oral turinabol...you see OT has a 17b-ol at it's end, the difference is a diol means that on the "A" ring at the 3 position there is a hydroxyl-group (HO) instead of an (O), and a double bond in the 1 and 4 position ,however
    the first pass conversion thru the liver yields a 80% turnover
    which is damn good compared to all the others Ive dsected molecurley .So what ever they call this one...I think something like Halo da da da something or another it will give you close to the same results as O.T. these 2 are the only ones worth purchasing since they are AAS's
    Look up what Llewellyn says about Furaguno

18. Is Havoc by RPN still available for purchase?

19. Quote Originally Posted by tshaw024 View Post
    Is Havoc by RPN still available for purchase?
    Yes, I think it might be out of stock at Nutraplanet right now, but that will only be temporary. Or you could go elsewhere for it, but that wouldn't be very nice.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

20. my son is 17 and wants to take 5-deca-zol. Is this something I should be concerned about? Does anyone have any personal experience with this product? Any comments would be appreciated.

21. Quote Originally Posted by mominnebraska View Post
    my son is 17 and wants to take 5-deca-zol. Is this something I should be concerned about? Does anyone have any personal experience with this product? Any comments would be appreciated.
    No personal experience, but from a quick search it looks like a PH/AAS. In which case at 17 years it is definitely not recommended. As a mother it is entirely up to you whether you feel pro-hormones and steroids are "bad" and a "no-no". I do not feel so and feel they do have their place, but at 17 years old they should not be taken. He is too young, still has tons of potential and should focus on diet and training.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

22. Quote Originally Posted by mominnebraska View Post
    my son is 17 and wants to take 5-deca-zol. Is this something I should be concerned about? Does anyone have any personal experience with this product? Any comments would be appreciated.
    totally unsafe for him. These fall into the category of designer steroids

2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol =15mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol =12.5mg

are the ingredients, they are better known as superdrol and halodrol 50.

Slap your kid upside his head, make him eat more beef and brown rice instead. He'll have similar results without having to worry about being sterile later.

23. Don't forget the veggies!

In all seriousness though, your son is at an age that he should grow like a weed if he's eating properly (nutrionally and quantitatively) and working out properly. The only supplements that somebody at that age should even think about are things like creatine, whey, and a multivitamin. They aren't are as sexy as what you asked about, but nor will they cause irreversible issues that a 17 year old could face due to taking designer steroids. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will gladly answer any of your questions as soon as I can
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

24. I want to MELT ALL the fat!! HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP PP!!!

25. Needed some help... I'm on a strict diet with a 2700/cal intake per day. Just hit the gym after 1 year and looking to MELT my fat! I'm taking 1ml helio in the fat area's, but was wondering if there is anything that I can stack with this to make this fat MELT happen a liitle faster?

Is there anything that is more efficient?

Current Weight:230
    Desired weight: 180

Need to loose Couple inches of fat, love handles in 45 days! Suggestion....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 10:23 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 12:11 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 10:06 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 04:12 PM
  5. Least suppressive designer steroids/prohormones
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14