Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

Page 14 of 15 First ... 912131415 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kevf View Post
    The list is 4 years old now, time for an update
    Agreed, but we should keep that info on here as well since there are still quite a few of these PH's still floating around on the web...

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Hey, Nuclear Launch,
    How long did you use B.M.F.? What sort of gains and side-effects did you have? I still have like 2 or 3 sealed bottles of this stuff. I'm just trying to figure out if I should try to run it or get rid of it. I also have some bottles of "E-Monster" that are unopened, from what I've read that stuff is so toxic, I don't think I can get my hands on strong enough PCT to run it. Any recent info on either of these 2 products?

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Swole
    Hey, Nuclear Launch,
    How long did you use B.M.F.? What sort of gains and side-effects did you have? I still have like 2 or 3 sealed bottles of this stuff. I'm just trying to figure out if I should try to run it or get rid of it. I also have some bottles of "E-Monster" that are unopened, from what I've read that stuff is so toxic, I don't think I can get my hands on strong enough PCT to run it. Any recent info on either of these 2 products?
    Got rid of both. I shouldn't have ran BMF. Chaotic labz is sketchy anyway. I wasn't knowledgeable. If you have the same BMF that I had, it's just as toxic as E monster. Pre-stacked supps are not the way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    Got rid of both. I shouldn't have ran BMF. Chaotic labz is sketchy anyway. I wasn't knowledgeable. If you have the same BMF that I had, it's just as toxic as E monster. Pre-stacked supps are not the way to go.
    i was taking a look @ SOS500 by DD and in spite of the "flexible dosing" ive never come to terms with prestacks. from what ive read, and after a lot of research i can only imagine how horrible something like this can be for the liver, lipid profiles, endogenous test etc. Not that i have anything against stacking, i just think the best stacks should be made with seperate compounds so if any side effects occur you can get to the bottom of it without freaking out ane stopping mid cycle, among other things, some ph's are just not meant to be stacked.. like 13-ethyl and dmz wet/dry ive heard is an excellent stack (non methylated low aromatizing progestin/non converting dht deriv) great but what about stuff like sdrol/dmz??? shizz izz scaryyy 2 dimethyls?? doesnt seem safe

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

so when they discontinue or ban the sale of a certain PH, for instance i bought some methastadrol because they said they were not allowed to sell it any more, do you just find a different one with similar properties, or do they just make it under a different name?

6. New Member
    Answers

Nice! Thanks for all the info!

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

this thread was very educational. thanks for the info
    growth factors and peptides can be used to enhance any cells in the body.

8. Senior Member
    Answers

Nice post!

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  298 lbs.
    Answers

nice post, i have a question..

I am taking testosterone cypionate as perscribed by my doctor, once a week at a dosage of 170 per week. I have insurance, but it still costs $65 every week when I go in there, this is getting WAY to expensive. I am taking this, not to become a body builder, but just to increase my T count. it was pretty darn low to start out with. what hormone that I can buy legally here in the US would give me similar benefits to testosterone cypionate ?

Also, I am 6'3" 295 lbs, way out of shape, need to get back into shape, I was in the Marines from 1993-1998. I am 37 years old. I don't want to bulk up, i want something that will increase my energy and possibly add LEAN muscle tissue..

thanks,
    Newb

10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by evqman View Post
    nice post, i have a question..

I am taking testosterone cypionate as perscribed by my doctor, once a week at a dosage of 170 per week. I have insurance, but it still costs $65 every week when I go in there, this is getting WAY to expensive. I am taking this, not to become a body builder, but just to increase my T count. it was pretty darn low to start out with. what hormone that I can buy legally here in the US would give me similar benefits to testosterone cypionate ?

Also, I am 6'3" 295 lbs, way out of shape, need to get back into shape, I was in the Marines from 1993-1998. I am 37 years old. I don't want to bulk up, i want something that will increase my energy and possibly add LEAN muscle tissue..

thanks,
    Newb
    you can get a 10ml vial at sams club / walmart pharmacy for only $70ish. thats more than 10 weeks worth at your dose. So the problem isn't the material, its your doctor not allowing self-injection
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  298 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you can get a 10ml vial at sams club / walmart pharmacy for only $70ish. thats more than 10 weeks worth at your dose. So the problem isn't the material, its your doctor not allowing self-injection
    Thanks! good to know. I guess I need to find a doc willing to let me do it myself. I also get HCG that they mix for $72 (it lasts longer when fresh they tell me). They do allow me to self inject that. The needle is tiny of course...

would you recommend anything that i can get OTC that is similar? or is TC one of the best things available?
    Last edited by evqman; 06-22-2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: grahamur

12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks! good to know. I guess I need to find a doc willing to let me do it myself. I also get HCG that they mix for $72 (it lasts longer when fresh they tell me). They do allow me to self inject that. The needle is tiny of course...

would you recommend anything that i can get OTC that is similar? or is TC one of the best things available?
    there absolutely is nothing whatsoever OTC that will match it. One thing to check with your insurance is whether gels like Androgel or Axiron are covered too. they work well once you get the dosage right. they are testosterone in a transdermal. At least with those, you'd be applying (daily) at home.

Lots of doctors do allow self injection though, and if he allows you for the HCG there is no reason at all not to allow you for the testosterone too.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  298 lbs.
    Answers

there absolutely is nothing whatsoever OTC that will match it. One thing to check with your insurance is whether gels like Androgel or Axiron are covered too. they work well once you get the dosage right. they are testosterone in a transdermal. At least with those, you'd be applying (daily) at home.
    ah ok. I didn't think so, but of course I'm always looking for other options. I am pretty serious with my gf these days, and don't want a transdermal getting on her .. lol...
    so injections will be my best bet I believe.

Lots of doctors do allow self injection though, and if he allows you for the HCG there is no reason at all not to allow you for the testosterone too.
    $$$ is their main reason.. it's a "Low-T" center.. they site that they want to "monitor" me.. but really they are just getting an a$$-load of ca$h with each injection.

14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I am pretty serious with my gf these days, and don't want a transdermal getting on her .. lol...
    so injections will be my best bet I believe.

$$$ is their main reason.. it's a "Low-T" center.. they site that they want to "monitor" me.. but really they are just getting an a$$-load of ca$h with each injection.
    well, really you should have started a new thread instead of us cluttering this up but then next best bet is to talk to your general practicioner and see if they recommend a urologist or endocrinologist that they know, and go that route. Or let the low-t center know if you can't get it at a realistic pricing you'll just find another doctor. they'd rather make a little than nothing.
    This space for rent

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Answers

you should put ultradrol on here

16. New Member
    Answers

Masteron

What's super d

17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Good info in this thread. Bump for people to read/learn.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

want to star but where

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Agreed, but we should keep that info on here as well since there are still quite a few of these PH's still floating around on the web...
    i have been going 6 months with some good def, gains, but thinking of steroids, what the best to start with and where to go!

19. New Member
    Answers

Anyone tried evolve supplements SD (superdrol) ??? I just ordered a bottle.

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  259 lbs.
    Answers

Great List, thanks!

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  130 lbs.
    Answers

Great post! The contents has provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by trot View Post
    Anyone tried evolve supplements SD (superdrol) ??? I just ordered a bottle.
    My first PH cycle was with exactly this. First week I took 1 pill per day, then the last 3 weeks I took 2 per day. Significant increase in strength, gained about 15lbs. I didn't notice any mood swings but sometimes I'm a jerk as it is haha. Appetite was through the roof.

23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Its been my understanding that the FDA made a blanket ban on all products that were or would convert to an anabolic steroid. How then could a company manufacture and sell a real PH? After a short low dose cycle of Test I am seriously wondering if I ever had anything real in the past.

24. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GO_OUTSIDE!
    Its been my understanding that the FDA made a blanket ban on all products that were or would convert to an anabolic steroid. How then could a company manufacture and sell a real PH? After a short low dose cycle of Test I am seriously wondering if I ever had anything real in the past.
    How short and how low of a dose? I'm on 200mg/wk of test e for trt and so far it's treating me better than any ph i've tried in the past.

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

The dosage varied due to supply restrictions and the timing of an upcoming race (I stretched it out for 10 weeks or so).

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Wink NICE READ

Thank you.
    Gotta learn to earn!

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Great post. Thanks

28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Laxogenin

What is the deal with Laxogenin? I bought some Laxogenin called BRS30 and I have seen sick results! Legal or illegal?

29. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GO_OUTSIDE! View Post
    I believe some state legistlations override Federal laws. It's hard to answer that question when no one really knows just how inclusive that old law of the 1980's really is.

Fact is, FDA is not allowed to approve supplements before they hit the market but only after they have already hit the market.

30. New Member
    Answers

hey guys, i did my first ph cycle 2 months ago, id did Iron mag labs super dmz, its was savage altogether. gained massive strength and size gains,my bench incresed by about 15kg for my 1rm and gained 8kg. Does anyone know of a product called methyl-s by ion tech labs,can anyone chime in on this? good bad indifferent? its iontechlabs.com

31. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by craigclifford View Post
    hey guys, i did my first ph cycle 2 months ago, id did Iron mag labs super dmz, its was savage altogether. gained massive strength and size gains,my bench incresed by about 15kg for my 1rm and gained 8kg. Does anyone know of a product called methyl-s by ion tech labs,can anyone chime in on this? good bad indifferent? its iontechlabs.com

M-Sten or methylstenbolone is a high quality hormone but it is methylated so it has some side-effects to cholesterol profile and liver damage. I know a fella in the gym that had mild estrogen issues on it but nothing serious. You would not be happy with it though since you just took Super DMZ. SDMZ has methylstenbolone AND dymethazine in it so its much stronger.

Get off the steroids for a while. No need looking into anything else for at least months.

32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Answers

im starting my first cycle of SDMZ next week and I am pretty pumped after all the reviews that I've read. ive been stuck at 150 lbs for about 6 months and I cant seem to gain anything.

33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys,

Took a hiatus from posting and have been training only 3 days/week for the past couple years. Maintained but no gains. Thinking seriously about doing a cycle. I have two bottles of Superdrone and a bottle of Epi that I bought back in 2009/2010 and was thinking about doing the cycle I was thinking about back then - 2 weeks Superdrone with 4 weeks Epi (overlap of one week). But the expiry date is February 2012. They are still factory sealed. Anyone know if they are still good? If not, any recs would be highly appreciated. Looking to put on some muscular gains - like I would have expected from the cycle I was planning.

Thanks!

Hugo

34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys, new to the site, but I really like it! My brother gave me an unopened bottle of LG sciences 1-androstenolone and mostly full bottle of erase. I've been reading about pro hormones but can't find too much consumer reviews/info about this specific product. I want to grow a little bit more but want to know exactly what I'm getting into with this. Any help will be more than appreciated. Thanks guys!

I found the products online if anybody is curious and knows more than me about this stuff,

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by moustachio View Post

Eat more.
    You rang ?

36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

You rang ?
    Hahaha

37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bluetemple View Post
    Hey guys, new to the site, but I really like it! My brother gave me an unopened bottle of LG sciences 1-androstenolone and mostly full bottle of erase. I've been reading about pro hormones but can't find too much consumer reviews/info about this specific product. I want to grow a little bit more but want to know exactly what I'm getting into with this. Any help will be more than appreciated. Thanks guys!

I found the products online if anybody is curious and knows more than me about this stuff,

I think you're barking up the wrong tree here bud. Not trying to be a dik but like most guys here, we all had to put in the time to research and learn what we can, much like you need to put the time into the gym. If you start but just using this sites search feature you will find literally find everything you need to know. If not, then try the google machine. Just trying to save you the harassment bc some guys here come off pretty harsh sometimes. Mostly bc they're on cycle

38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kevf View Post
    The list is 4 years old now, time for an update
    Its 6yr old now, so does anyone have any info on triumphalis... It looks pretty strong...

39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  140 lbs.
    Answers

3,3-Azo-17a-Methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-ol

40. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justmechillin View Post
    3,3-Azo-17a-Methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-ol
    Methyldiazirinol (Triumphalis)
    Antæus Labs

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 01:10 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 09:06 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 03:12 PM
  4. Least suppressive designer steroids/prohormones
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 09:03 AM
  5. New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 06:44 PM