Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. hey sinner u should do a write up on methyl XT(methyl 1 alpha) there doesnt seem to be a whole lot of information out there but I always read that a percentage of it converts to
    m1t in the body so it was always intriguing to me.

•   

2. cool thread i meant

3. thanks for the info btw

4. niiiiice!!! when did this get stickied??? congrats! it needed to be there!
    •   

5. Yeah I agree about the 1,4 AD BOLD it sucks and was a total waste of money....

6. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thesinner again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by livindreamz View Post
    Yeah I agree about the 1,4 AD BOLD it sucks and was a total waste of money....
    IMO the compound has promise but its severely under dosed. You should be taking at least 600mg (preferably 1000mg) for at least 4-6 weeks(preferably 6-8) given the type of compound this converts too.

Thats why I jumped all over it when it was in bulk at NP. Sad thing is the company wont bump up the dose anytime soon cause people keep buying it as it is now and they know theyll make more money this way...... we need another bulk offering of this compound baaaaaad.

8. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    IMO the compound has promise but its severely under dosed. You should be taking at least 600mg (preferably 1000mg) for at least 4-6 weeks(preferably 6-8) given the type of compound this converts too.

Thats why I jumped all over it when it was in bulk at NP. Sad thing is the company wont bump up the dose anytime soon cause people keep buying it as it is now and they know theyll make more money this way...... we need another bulk offering of this compound baaaaaad.
    It's also not market feasible to sell it properly dosed. At a bulk price, we saw it at $1.50 per gram. An 8 week cycle would cost you $85 (from the bulk price), and that's minus packaging costs.
  9. 1-AD -> 1-Test

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Bump. I added info on 3-AD. When Ergopharm's 1-AD comes out, I'll be sure to add that as well.
    Patrick Arnold says their new 1-AD is a PH to 1-Test

10. you could call DHEA a prohormone to test, so just saying that means nothing. its all about what % converts to it, and what else it may get converted to at the same time.

That said, I can't imagine PA putting out anything that didn't work well.

11. subbed for future ref.

12. bump for info added about methyl xt, there seems to be some confusion about what it is. From what I have found it seems to be a precursor to M1T, but what do I know. Most feedback I have read indicates great strength gains but minimal size.

13. Methyl XT is methylated 1-AD. The methylation seemed to change the compound quite a bit which is typically true of any compund getting methylated. I've seen the same - incredible strength gains with minimal mass. The compounds that a great for strength but don't pack on mass usually work best for cutting.

14. Very nice work Z! I use your chart for reference all the time now.

Question: What if you were to put straight, injectable Testosterone on the chart as a baseline reference? How does test stand up to the designers in terms of pros and cons? For instance, lower liver toxicity but illegal without an Rx. Cheaper, but requires IM injection. I'm sure there's other issues I'm not thinking of right now. Just a thought...

15. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Very nice work Z! I use your chart for reference all the time now.

Question: What if you were to put straight, injectable Testosterone on the chart as a baseline reference? How does test stand up to the designers in terms of pros and cons? For instance, lower liver toxicity but illegal without an Rx. Cheaper, but requires IM injection. I'm sure there's other issues I'm not thinking of right now. Just a thought...
    Cheaper???

16. Wow with Test it's tough to really compare it to oral methyls. Typically the standard for orals is methyl-test which has slightly different properties. But I'm sure it's been said numerous times somewhere nothing really can compare to regular test, especially as a base.

17. Has anybody tried EpioTren by Intense Nutraceuticals. It has the following blend:
    19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione and
    2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androsta-17b-ol.

I recognize the Epi, does anybody recognize the first Nomenclature? couldn't find it on the 1st page.

NMN

18. Quote Originally Posted by NeedMassNow View Post
    Has anybody tried EpioTren by Intense Nutraceuticals. It has the following blend:
    19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione and
    2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androsta-17b-ol.

I recognize the Epi, does anybody recognize the first Nomenclature? couldn't find it on the 1st page.

NMN
    The first one is finigex. Try using the search button or google next time. It's not hard to find info on.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    The first one is finigex. Try using the search button or google next time. It's not hard to
    find info on.
    Is it really? Interesting lets see..after googling and searching the first time (then reading your comment were you infer that I didn't search to begin with, and doing it again) this is what I found.

Finigenix Magnum
    Innovators: PharmagenX
    Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
    Dosages: 50-75mg
    Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin. Expect tren-like sides.
    Reputation: This is a prohormone to dienolone (similar to M-diene). Decent for recomp and increases in strength.

So Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione = 19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione?

People use to make the WRONG assumption about Promagnum-25 and Halodrol 50, they assumed they were the same because they have a nomenclature that is almost IDENTICAL yet they are derivatives to of steroids. I'm not a chemist, but would you educate us and care to explain how a Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione = 19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione?

NMN

20. Quote Originally Posted by NeedMassNow View Post
    Is it really? Interesting lets see..after googling and searching the first time (then reading your comment were you infer that I didn't search to begin with, and doing it again) this is what I found.

Finigenix Magnum
    Innovators: PharmagenX
    Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
    Dosages: 50-75mg
    Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin. Expect tren-like sides.
    Reputation: This is a prohormone to dienolone (similar to M-diene). Decent for recomp and increases in strength.

People use to make the WRONG assumption about Promagnum-25 and Halodrol 50, they assumed they were the same because they have a nomenclature that is almost IDENTICAL yet they are derivatives to of steroids. I'm not a chemist, but would you educate us and care to explain how a Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione = 19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione?

NMN
    They are the same thing. It's an 18 carbon structure (C19 is missing) with a double bond at 4 and 9, and a ketone at 3 and 17.

People often confuse Promagnon and Halodrol because they didn't notice that progmagnon didn't have a 1-ene.

21. Quote Originally Posted by NeedMassNow View Post

NMN
    Yes actually, Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione and 19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione are exactly the same thing. That's one of the problems nowadays. There is so many ways to write the same thing. A company just uses a different name for the same active to make it appear that they have created something new and innovative.

Also it's been proven that Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione (or 19-Norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione) doesn't actually convert to Tren. It's missing a double bond that the body cannot add. It is still active and still converts, but not to tren. PA proved this a while back.

22. great post (superdrol was my favorite)

23. I'm currently stacking halodrol-50 with orastan-A. What do you guys think of throwing some 11-oxo in there for the second half of the cycle? Just wondering.

24. what is 1-ad by ams considered

25. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    what is 1-ad by ams considered
    Supposed to be 1-DHEA. Should convert to 1-Test in 2 steps as opposed to 1 like the original 1-AD. 1-DHEA can convert to both 1-Androstenedione & 1-Androstenediol, which then both convert to 1-Test with different efficacy.

26. what's a good stack with the havoc/epi?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Steroid Hormone & Designer Steroid Profiles!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 10:23 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 02:10 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 10:06 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 04:12 PM
  5. Least suppressive designer steroids/prohormones
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14