prohormones in Canada?

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
I am from Toronto , Canada. I was interested and either trying a cycle of T-1, SUper One+ or One +, but I'm not even sure if prohormones are legal in Canada, and if they aren't how can i get some??? if I just order some, will it make it over the border???

DI3S3L

Awards
good question

i am also in canada and the local popeyes dealers have gotten busted and no longer sell ph under the counter so if you could help me too that would be awesome

broken7

broken7

Awards
wow old thread!

Guys just order from the states, chances are they won't check the package. I haven't had a problem yet.

Boulderer

Boulderer

Awards
Where should I order from?
I've always read that Nutraplanet is the best place to order PH's to Canada.

On a related note, has anyone ever found a definitive list of what Canada Customs won't allow into the country? I've been on multiple forums searching for "Canada Customs" and it seems so random as to what they deem seizable. Some guys will state that they ordered various PH's, customs inspected it, then let it through. Other guys say they got their creatine seized.

It seems ridiculous that customs can just seemingly take whatever they want. Rules are rules. Right? There has to be a list they follow. Then if you lose your supps you could try to get them back based on the fact they aren't on some list.

DI3S3L

Awards
I've always read that Nutraplanet is the best place to order PH's to Canada.

On a related note, has anyone ever found a definitive list of what Canada Customs won't allow into the country? I've been on multiple forums searching for "Canada Customs" and it seems so random as to what they deem seizable. Some guys will state that they ordered various PH's, customs inspected it, then let it through. Other guys say they got their creatine seized.

It seems ridiculous that customs can just seemingly take whatever they want. Rules are rules. Right? There has to be a list they follow. Then if you lose your supps you could try to get them back based on the fact they aren't on some list.
NP has been perfect, ive brought in methyl e and forza t, items i cant get here, i just keep the orders small enough that it wont be bothered.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there are illegal here. You're chances are better with a prohormone then something like yohimbe. I'm a 100% success from NP anyway (yohimbe included). DHEA however I know is a no no.