Epi/Halo stack?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys...new to the board. I was playing around with the idea of an epi/halo (mega H) stack. I'm 21 y/o 5'8 225 lbs with a 34 waist...don't know my bf% I would guess around 12-14%. I'm consuming around 3800 cals 50% pro 35% carbs 15% fat. Diet is very clean as of now 1 cheat meal a week on sundays but I will cut that during cycle. I train 5 days a week classic split with relatively low volume. I'm not an unexperienced lifter, not sure what my max bench is but I've done 315 x 8 on the bench and 405 x10 on squats. I have done a methyl masterdrol/orastan-e cycle about 6 months ago but unfortunately I was uneducated as far as supporting supps and post cycle therapy. I was thinking of running the cycle as follows
Week 1
Epi 20mg
Halo 50mg
Week 2
Epi 20-30 mg depending on reaction
Halo 50mg
Week 3
Epi 30 mg
Halo 50 mg
Week 4
Epi 30 mg
Halo 50mg
AI Cycle support during cycle and PCT possibly sum Taurine if needed
PCT:
Nolva 4 weeks 40/30/20/10
ActivaTe
Lean Xtreme

I was wondering if this stack is going to be too much methyl or if it is doable with the proper supports. Also if you had any reccomendations for other stacks. I'm looking for very dry LBM gains with sum fat loss.
Thanx a lot guys!

Last edited:
livebono

livebono

Awards
the only other thing you might think about adding to pct is milk thistle for your liver

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
The AI cycle support has milk thistle and NAC...do u think I need extra milk thistle for PCT...Do u think the stack looks OK otherwise?

livebono

livebono

Awards
The AI cycle support has milk thistle and NAC...do u think I need extra milk thistle for post cycle therapy...Do u think the stack looks OK otherwise?
No, you don't need more milk thistle, didn't see the AI cycle support on your list the first time i read it

cycle looks fine to me otherwise, let us know how it goes

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i would definitely change your macronutrient ratio

50/30/20....carbs/protein/fat is pretty good as long as your carbs are complex/polysaccharides throughout the day besides pre/post workout

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
have you tried epistane on its own before??...i really think people should try new prohormones on there own first before stacking 2, 3 or even four ph's. how do you know how your body reacts to each ph??..just my opinion.
*** also agree with Tom with the Macro breakdown.....good luck

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
thanx for the feedback guys...as far as my macro ratio goes I've had better results with higher protein and moderate carbs...i gain weight very easily and even with Anabolic Pump higher amounts of carbs cause extra fat gain and really no mass gains for me...I'm looking for a dry compound thats going to cut off some winter weight so would you guys reccomend a solo epi or a halo/promag compound?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would not stack these two oral steroids. One at a time will be far easier on your liver and lipids. IMO

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would not stack these two oral steroids. One at a time will be far easier on your liver and lipids. IMO
That's what I was thinking...the only reason I was considering this is bc they are both said to be mild compounds..I really wanna try Epi but I want something that is going to lean me out a bit and I haven't been hearing as much of a leaning effect from epi
I was also considering a 6 week solo halo or promag cycle getting up to 75mgs...any reccomendations for a good compound that will give me the lean mass and a slight reduction in bf%?

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i was kind of toying around with this idea as well. Only I thought up something like 4weeks Halo then 4 weeks Epi/Havoc.....sort of like a bootleg T-bol/Var cycle which i read pretty good reviews on a coupla other boards. However i'm kind of curious what these compounds can do on their own first as i have yet to try either.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i was kind of toying around with this idea as well. Only I thought up something like 4weeks Halo then 4 weeks Epi/Havoc.....sort of like a bootleg T-bol/Var cycle which i read pretty good reviews on a coupla other boards.
u were gunna run them 4 weeks each or together??...and yea a friend of mine loved the OT/anavar stack...haha i'm so ****in confused as to what I want to take now lol

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i def agree with one or the other...diet has always been the factor with how i look no matter what compounds i run...but after everything you have stated....run epistane....start at 20mg and u can probably work up to 40mg...i started today and i plan on running it 6-8 weeks...

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they're so many choices its hard to make up one's mind but i always like to err on the side of caution. Will probably end up doing the epi alone and save the Halo for later. I'm sure this thread will inspire someone to do a halo/epi stack to mimic the t-bol/var stack someday............. who knows maybe it could even surpass it?!?!?:twisted:

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I was also considering an Epi/Mega-Trn but I'm a bit scared of the libido issues and two dry compounds and my poor joints lol

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking...the only reason I was considering this is bc they are both said to be mild compounds..I really wanna try Epi but I want something that is going to lean me out a bit and I haven't been hearing as much of a leaning effect from epi
I was also considering a 6 week solo halo or promag cycle getting up to 75mgs...any reccomendations for a good compound that will give me the lean mass and a slight reduction in bf%?
I would definitely agree with what the others have said here. You have some impressive lifts, and from your avatar it looks like you have a solid physique as well.

If you only have the done the cycle mentioned above, I wouldn't stack the Epi and Halo for a few reasons.

The first being that your body will probably react very strongly to either compound because of your mild cycle history. Your receptors are pretty fresh and will take the compound nicely, providing your nutrition/diet/training is in line (which all clearly are)

The second reason I wouldn't stack them is because they are both new to your body. You're not going no what products are causing any reactions, both good and bad. If your suffering side effects, it will be hard to tell which product is responsible for them. Also, if your getting a nice effect (vascularity, density, strength) you won't know which compound is mainly responsible for that as well.

The last reason I wouldn't stack them is because it would be a lot easier to maintain the gains of two separate cycles as opposed to a single stack with both of them. What good are the gains if you lose them during PCT or aftwards.

As far as recommending a product that you have discussed, I have only used Halodrol. Epistane is a fairly new compounds, and most of the recent logs have been pretty positive. But I have done a cycle of Halodrol (the original) and I was very pleased with the results. I didn't put on tons of weight, but I did put on some quality mass, have a drastic increase in muscle density and hardness, and my waistline went down considerably without much change in my regular diet. If you search through my posts you will find a more thorough description of my experience.

Like I said, H-50 was a great experience for me. I got much stronger, harder, saw a visual decrease in body fat, and more importantly I retained ALL of my gains and suffered NO sides. I would definitely give it a run as it is tried and true. Epistane is fairly new, and because of this I'm holding out for a little bit and I'm sure it will be available down the line.

Hope this helps,

Mike

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
thanks mikey...that does help...I'm really leaning towards halo now...i do wanna run it 6 weeks because I heard that halo takes a bit longer to kick in and also that it can be ran safely up to 75 mg...I'm also debating the TRN/EPI 4 weeker...anyone????

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i would do 1 of the following solo as they seem to be the most successful prosteroids....

superdrol (....ridiculous...better than d-bol for me, weight gain and strength wise...)

pheraplex (didn't even come close to superdrol for me)

halodrol (i have never tried but it gets decent reviews)

epistane (still very new as mentioned before)

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
thanks mikey...that does help...I'm really leaning towards halo now...i do wanna run it 6 weeks because I heard that halo takes a bit longer to kick in and also that it can be ran safely up to 75 mg...I'm also debating the TRN/EPI 4 weeker...anyone????
I was actually thinking the same thing myself. During my 4 week Halodrol cycle, I ran it at the recommended dosage (1 tab, 50mg, e/d for 4 weeks).

The gains were not explosive at all and came on slowly as you have mentioned. My gains didn't really start until around week 3 and actually continued through post cycle therapy as well.

I just recently got back into the swing of things, and planning my an upcoming cycle for the summer. I have a fairly large stash of "supplements," but H-50 is what I have the least of because it was expensive in comparison to the other things I had bought.

Anyway, I decided that it was going to be in my next cycle nonetheless because I know how my body reacts to it and how it leaned me out w/out cardio or strict dieting. I am going to either take

Halodrol for 6 weeks @ 50/50/50/75/75/75(100 if no sides)

or

Halodrol for 4 weeks @ 50/50/75/75
and Test Enanthate @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks.

After my first Halodrol cycle, I believe that it can and would be run effectively for higher dosages and/or longer cycles, unless it's your first experience with the steroid.

Tom, what's your opinion of the second cycle as it seems you have experience stacking designers with Test....nice new avy btw...lookin cut bro

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I did Halo for 6 weeks....50/75/75/75/75/75.......got very good recomp....cut up nice...but got very sore joints, and felt it was a little long for an oral cycle. Strength wasnt great but I got very vascular and low bf. I personally think Epistane is a better product then Halo. I used Epi for a short 3 week cycle, 20/30/40 and had awesome results in terms of strength. They were dry gains, 7 pounds in 3 weeks but had to cut it short due to other factors. I will definetly run Epistane again in a few months because i do think it is an amazing compound but I am doing some testing for another company here soon that I dont want it to have any effect on the results.
Good luck in what you choose,

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Thanx a lot Tom, John, and Mikey
The Halo is looking very tempting bc I do want to trim down my waist a bit bc my diet got out of control while bulking...Epistane is also an option if i want more size but I might hold off on the Epi till i get my bf% down a bit...does anyone see any objections with me running mega h (halo) 50/50/75/75/75/75 with the same post cycle therapy protocall as stated in my first post????

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thanx a lot Tom, John, and Mikey
The Halo is looking very tempting bc I do want to trim down my waist a bit bc my diet got out of control while bulking...Epistane is also an option if i want more size but I might hold off on the Epi till i get my bf% down a bit...does anyone see any objections with me running mega h (halo) 50/50/75/75/75/75 with the same post cycle therapy protocall as stated in my first post????
I really dont see any issues with that. It is KINDA long for a oral only cycle, but nothing too drastic. You will want to extend your PCT to 6 weeks aswell. Watch your BP after a few weeks, for me I started getting headaches after week 3.5/4.....after my cycle my bp was still elevated a bit but is under control now. Thats just something that scares me because Im 24 and very healthy so things like that bother me, but obviously those are some of the risks you take. By the way I used mega-h by gen labz too. Like I said Epistane is a better product IMO but do what you feel is best for you. Good luck man....let us know how it goes.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Tom, what's your opinion of the second cycle as it seems you have experience stacking designers with Test....nice new avy btw...lookin cut bro
Deffffffffffffffinitely go with test. I have had test in all 5 of my cycles, I would never run one without it. And yes i have a lot of experience stacking designers with test. Never did halodrol though. Mega trn at 6mg for 4 weeks did nothing for me...no strength, no sides, nothing. Same with mega-zol at 200-250mg for 6 weeks. I'm on day 2 of epistane now and I would strongly recommend superdrol for lean mass/strength. Remember, test is king. Oh and thanks...i wish i could have arms that big with only one cycle under my belt!

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Ok so as of now I'm looking at this...
Week 1
50 mg mega h
Week 2
50-75 mg mega h
Week 3-6
75 mg mega h

AI Cycle Support during cycle and PCT
PCT Nolva 6 weeks or 4? and if 6 how would i dose that?
AcivaTe and Lean Extreme

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Ok so as of now I'm looking at this...
Week 1
50 mg mega h
Week 2
50-75 mg mega h
Week 3-6
75 mg mega h

AI Cycle Support during cycle and post cycle therapy
PCT Nolva 6 weeks or 4? and if 6 how would i dose that?
AcivaTe and Lean Extreme
ahh no test? diet/test will destroy any ph/ps cycle

nolva 4 weeks @ 40/40/20/20

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
test scares me bro...i just turned 21...does the cycle look ok otherwise?

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Deffffffffffffffinitely go with test. I have had test in all 5 of my cycles, I would never run one without it. And yes i have a lot of experience stacking designers with test. Never did halodrol though. Mega trn at 6mg for 4 weeks did nothing for me...no strength, no sides, nothing. Same with mega-zol at 200-250mg for 6 weeks. I'm on day 2 of epistane now and I would strongly recommend superdrol for lean mass/strength. Remember, test is king. Oh and thanks...i wish i could have arms that big with only one cycle under my belt!
Thanks for the tip, Test E it will be then. It's going to be my first run with injectables, but I have been researching thoroughly for almost 2 years now, and will continue to do so for a few more months.

I was originally thinking about going with Sustanon 250, but from what I understand I'm better off going with Enanthate or Cyp because I plan on running 2x/wk injections and the longer ester will be more stable. I have a few bottles of Superdrol available, but I'm going to run the cycle with Halo because I suffered ZERO sides. And from what I understand, Superdrol works better in a carb-friendly environment, and I'm going to be cutting back on carbs during my recomp. Theres still a chance that I wouldn't suffer any sides from superdrol, as I know of a few people personally who didn't, but I figured with finishing up school strong and things I'm better off going with what I know will work. (Even though I only have about half as much Halo left as SD, but I'm never going to let decide which I will incorporate).

Basically, I've always been on the bigger side and put on mass quite easily. But I guess you can say I've never completely concentrated into an all out cut with following nutrition/diet/cardio to the T, so I'm going to cut until I hit at least 10% bodyfat, then put on some size again. So for the next few months, I'm going to cut very slowly, incorporate some carb-cycling, and stick with my cardio and diet religiously which I've been doing for the last few weeks. Right before summer rears around the corner, I'm going to do a re-feed and bump up calories for a week, then start the cycle which we have discussed.

Even though I have a lot of orals at hand, I'm going to be leaning towards the injectables side as I like the idea of longer cycles with more maintainable gains. Not to mention it will be easier on my body in the long run as long as it's done correctly. Thanks again Tom, I'll let you know how it goes. (I think I hit "enter" and screwed up the karma I tried to give you...I don't know exactly what I wrote but I meant to say "Advice greatly appreciated, thank you - Mikey)

Mikey

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
test scares me bro...i just turned 21...does the cycle look ok otherwise?
Looks fine to me, jus keep an eye on your values, watch your BP, and make sure you take all your precautionary/ancillary supps, and follow up with a STRONG PCT.

LISTEN TO YOUR BODY

Let me know how it goes, I'll be more than happy to help you with your Halo cycle.

Take care,

Mikey

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip, Test E it will be then. It's going to be my first run with injectables, but I have been researching thoroughly for almost 2 years now, and will continue to do so for a few more months.

I was originally thinking about going with Sustanon 250, but from what I understand I'm better off going with Enanthate or Cyp because I plan on running 2x/wk injections and the longer ester will be more stable. I have a few bottles of Superdrol available, but I'm going to run the cycle with Halo because I suffered ZERO sides. And from what I understand, Superdrol works better in a carb-friendly environment, and I'm going to be cutting back on carbs during my recomp. Theres still a chance that I wouldn't suffer any sides from superdrol, as I know of a few people personally who didn't, but I figured with finishing up school strong and things I'm better off going with what I know will work. (Even though I only have about half as much Halo left as superdrol, but I'm never going to let decide which I will incorporate).

Basically, I've always been on the bigger side and put on mass quite easily. But I guess you can say I've never completely concentrated into an all out cut with following nutrition/diet/cardio to the T, so I'm going to cut until I hit at least 10% bodyfat, then put on some size again. So for the next few months, I'm going to cut very slowly, incorporate some carb-cycling, and stick with my cardio and diet religiously which I've been doing for the last few weeks. Right before summer rears around the corner, I'm going to do a re-feed and bump up calories for a week, then start the cycle which we have discussed.

Even though I have a lot of orals at hand, I'm going to be leaning towards the injectables side as I like the idea of longer cycles with more maintainable gains. Not to mention it will be easier on my body in the long run as long as it's done correctly. Thanks again Tom, I'll let you know how it goes. (I think I hit "enter" and screwed up the karma I tried to give you...I don't know exactly what I wrote but I meant to say "Advice greatly appreciated, thank you - Mikey)

Mikey

i pretty much agree with everything you've said. I think you should still consider superdrol though, I think it will work well even if you are only taking in 200-300g carbs a day. With diet, balance/adequacy is far more important than anything. You can cut very well by keeping a 50cho/30pro/20fat ratio but just lowering the calories. I am a nutritionist so I deal with this stuff all the time. Everyone wants to cut all the carbs out to lose fat. I have no problem doing a quick carb cutting phase as a jumpstart, but after that...carbs are more important than protein in athletes. These people taking in 350+ grams of protein per day are crazy haha

i wouldnt do sust as a first injectable cycle as it needs to be shot EOD to get the full benefit of the propionate ester...enan/cyp will do you good...really good!

as far as the reputation...nothing showed up...sometimes it doesn't let you do it if you've repped someone else recently, but then again i'm really not sure how it works...

let me know what you decide...good luck!!!!!

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
test is the #1 safest steroid....

the backbone to almost every cycle
If i did decide to run test with halo...would u reccomend Enanthate for my first injectable at 500 mg a week? I would like to use prop for the leaner gains but thats just too much pinning for my first cycle.

Do u think my halo set up would be effective w/o a test?

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
If i did decide to run test with halo...would u reccomend Enanthate for my first injectable at 500 mg a week? I would like to use prop for the leaner gains but thats just too much pinning for my first cycle.

It seems as Enanthate is the first choice for an injectable, although its almost identical to Cypionate.

If i were you, I would continue with your planned Halodrol cycle for your cutter and run a test only cycle down the road afterwards.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm gunna do the mega-h solo then maybe I'll lean bulk with sum Epi during the summer when I get my bf down from this winter's sick ass bulk...prob save the injectables for a lil while

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established

500mg test enanthate is PERFECT

If I were to run halo....which i havent and won't because I don't think it matches up to the better level of steroids....I would start at 50mg and probably end at 100mg for 5-6 weeks

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
500mg test enanthate is PERFECT

If I were to run halo....which i havent and won't because I don't think it matches up to the better level of steroids....I would start at 50mg and probably end at 100mg for 5-6 weeks
Thanx for the advice Tom and Mikey...
The only reason I wanna go with the halo is bc I've put on a lot of good mass this winter and I wanna refine it a bit with some lean gains and harden and cut up a bit. LOL I'm not nearly as lean as I look in the avatar pic. I plan on a bodybuilding comp. in the next year and I'm def gunna go with an enanthate cycle when I bulk again. I'm already 5'8 225 and just turned 21 so I do have the size I want right now so I guess I'll be logging the halo cycle soon.
thanx again guys

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the advice Tom and Mikey...
The only reason I wanna go with the halo is bc I've put on a lot of good mass this winter and I wanna refine it a bit with some lean gains and harden and cut up a bit. LOL I'm not nearly as lean as I look in the avatar pic. I plan on a bodybuilding comp. in the next year and I'm def gunna go with an enanthate cycle when I bulk again. I'm already 5'8 225 and just turned 21 so I do have the size I want right now so I guess I'll be logging the halo cycle soon.
thanx again guys
alright well good luck with the halo but just remember u can always cut with test and yes enanthate just as well as propionate if you do it right...diet truly is everything

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting my stack ready so hopefully it'll be up n running in a week my only concern is getting the nolva but it's in the works ...i've had no energy in the gym lately due to school/training clients so i'm trying to cut out the college lifestyle and start getting to bed early and get this cycle going.
Thanx for all the help guys. Much appreciated
I'll be logging soon for anyone interested

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
ok i changed my mind kinda...i'm goin with promag 25 bc one of my buddies is getting promag n we're gettin a good deal on the bottles and he recommended promag over mega-h and he is very experienced with PH/PS and AAS so I'm gunna give it a try.
I plan on running the same dosages and PCT...anyone have experience with promag?