• Oxodrol (IDS)

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • M-Drol (CEL)

Votes: 76 37.6%
  • Methyl-Vol (EST)

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Methyl Masterdrol (Legal Gear)

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Other (please post name and manufacturer)

Votes: 26 12.9%

• Total voters
fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
What superdrol clone have you used, and if you have used several of these please select the one you prefer?

If you select other please post what "other" clone you have used.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
started methy drol about 2 weeks ago with my test

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow will be day 5 of mdrol for me, ill update my log tomorrow night, hopefully strength will be up, ive also taken masterdrol before and liked it, but i think they either discontinued it or changed it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
So far I've used Legal Gear's masterdrol. Gained 18lbs on it. The next one I'm using will be the original SD / stocked up before they discontinued it :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I've used Legal Gear's masterdrol. Gained 18lbs on it. The next one I'm using will be the original superdrol / stocked up before they discontinued it :thumbsup:
WoW!! nice bro...what dose did you run it??

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I used methyl supervol from legal gear, same as methyl masterdrol. It worked great for me.

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
Meythl DX3 was awesome...got some of those for +/- $14

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
got it when a certain site introduced it at $14...but now its $35 on that site...was $24 not too long ago

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
ahh damn it.. ur talking about i.s. right? maybe they will have a clearance when they discontinue it

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
hmm.. when did methyl dx3 comeout?? just wondering

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
has anyone else used S-Drol?

its day 9 and nothings happened yet.....

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
well ****...lets see, around april last year - i remember pre-ordering it then from I.S. old ****ty webpage

Last edited:
WillB123

WillB123

Awards
day 9? i say see how it goes the rest of the second week, if by the end of that nothings happening try one of the other clones - hell, maybe order one now just in case so you'll have your stuff by then.

no pumps? vascularity?

if you just stop taking the stuff still go through with some sort of post cycle therapy though

EDIT: I assume your diet is on the ball

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
day 9? i say see how it goes the rest of the second week, if by the end of that nothings happening try one of the other clones - hell, maybe order one now just in case so you'll have your stuff by then.

no pumps? vascularity?

if you just stop taking the stuff still go through with some sort of post cycle therapy though

EDIT: I assume your diet is on the ball
Diet is good, not overly heavy on carbs but I'm not trying to gain massive weight... I just want my strength to go up a bit and add a few pounds of muscle.

My log is http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62251-my-first-cycle.html

I have all the diet and stuff laid out in the first post.... basically 2 chicken breasts and a yam or potato for every meal, eating 6-7 times a day with proper post workout shake and a casein shake before bed.

From what I have been reading, i think i should up my fat intake... but would not taking in adequate fat still prevent the strength gains?

EDIT: the pumps are nothing special, but I am noticing increased vascularity

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
holy fvckin smokes bro...just read your log...you're a fvckin 6'8" monster - think you need to up the dosage - that might be the prob - but dont just increase the dosage yet, see how it goes the rest of week. but yeah, lack of fats could keep you from gaining size and strength - try upping it little bit, maybe toss some peanut butter in before you hit the bed.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
holy fvckin smokes bro...just read your log...you're a fvckin 6'8" monster - think you need to up the dosage - that might be the prob - but dont just increase the dosage yet, see how it goes the rest of week. but yeah, lack of fats could keep you from gaining size and strength - try upping it little bit, maybe toss some peanut butter in before you hit the bed.
lol yeah i'm a large fella.

i'm at 36mg a day now, i'll go to 48mg after day 14 if i'm still not seeing anything.

i would be all over that peanut butter idea, but i'm allergic to all kinds of nuts... it makes it a bit harder to get the good fats in. i'll try more flax before bed along with my casein shake, and throw more fish oils throughout the day.

how many grams of fish oil per meal do you think would be sufficient? i've just been taking 2-3g.

i appreciate the help!

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
damn, ****ty about the peanute butter thing. Fish oil, not sure about how much to take - i usually take 3grams 3 times a day, and usually with whatever compound im taking (like superdrol). Maybe try to get some fat from olive oil, or like you said up the flax - put in your protein shakes

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I never realized how many folks have used Methyl Masterdrol

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
well ive used methyl masterdrol before and im on mdrol right now, mdrol is going pretty well, day 10, up 3 lbs, staying very lean

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
methyl masterol was available at dps like 3-4 weeks ago.. they just got rid of it over there.. methyl dx3 huh?? i might have to get some.. dont know how much longer it will be available. what do u guys think?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I think it will be available for a while but, frankly for ~ $30.00 a bottle, it wouldn't hurt to keep a couple bottles on hand in case something did happen.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
where do u see it for $30??? its $35 at I.S.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
gotcha... is I.S. the only place that sell methyl dx3?? i did a search but cant find any where else

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
we might be moving into the catagory of sourcing on this thread...which is frowned on here, even for stuff that is legal.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
It will work

I guarentee it is the real stuff!

Those who poo poo superdrol so much don't realize how effective it is. I found 3 weeks @ 30mgs a day as effective as a six week cycle of test @ 500 mgs/weekly.

Too bad the shutdown was worse than test though.

My wife complained at me not to use it anymore, since I basically ignored her for around 2 weeks after using it.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
methly dx3...I'm sure the shutdown from the effective clones would be the same. I'm kind think they are pretty much similar thus the term "clone"

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
i'm on week 3 of methyl dx3, havent noticed any shutdown, and the boys are as big as they were at the start of my cycle - only side effects so far have been putting on a pound a day and being stupid horny 24/7

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, It definetly made me horny. I never got any shrinkage. Coming off cycle there definetly was a libido loss for around two weeks. Sprung right back week three like someone hit a button.

Of course I'm 37 so the younger guys may notice this less.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Superdrol causes some pretty serious shutdown. My libido was up during the cycle but when I stopped the superdrol-that's when I knew I was shutdown. A high libido while on definetely doesn't mean that there's no shut down. Anyway, I used oxodrol by IDS. It was definetely effective. I know IDS has questionable ethics at best but their oxodrol works. It was a very clean on feeling. I loved it.

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
right on guys, i'll see how it goes when i start PCT next week

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
well im 3 weeks into my test e cycle. i kick started with superdrol. i know the test hasnt kicked in yet, but sd is def making me horny as a ma****a.. i love this stuff