Votes: 19 1.9%
  • MegaTST

Votes: 4 0.4%

• Total voters
swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Once and for all... In a sides to benefit ratio, which did you like the most? Personally, I LOVED m4ohn and Superdrol... nothing but good, clean gains, MINIMAL shutdown, and no other sides to speak of. Nordiol would have propably been up there too, but never got a chance to try it before the ban:( Yet to try pheraplex...

Maxondubz1

Awards
M1t was tha bomb, minus the bad sides. Great weight gains. I gained 14 pounds and retained about 9lbs after pct.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I really didn't feel any worse on m1t compared to super, and the cramps on super were much worse, and m1t kicked ass, so m1t for me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's no 1test on the list, so I would have to say 1AD. Next would be MOHN and M1,4.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i have only used Superdrol, and Pher-X. Currently running M1T....http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54829-distilled-water-m1t.html#post667264

*M1T for Size
*Superdrol for Size and Strength
-So its a close race with these 2, but im only on week 2 of M1T so its stil in the air. Although I did gain about 18lbs on Superdrol (4 weeks). Bench went up like 75lbs, squat like 90lbs. It was crazy
*Pher-X is last not because it doesnt work, I gained like 12~15lbs. It just isnt as explosive for everything like Superdrol and M1T are. I bloated alot on it and it killed my appetiet

Einherjar

Awards
M1T was some good stuff, but it's sides were very harsh.

Superdrol is probably the best when you figure all factors in.

JonK

Awards
Superdrol, very minimal if any sides (for me personally) just great gains.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is for everyone in this thread, when you say minimal sides, does that include bloodwork or is it based off of "feeling"?

JonK

Awards
This is for everyone in this thread, when you say minimal sides, does that include bloodwork or is it based off of "feeling"?
Both. blood pressure did not change at all from being on or off and lipids were only slightly off. It honestly just made me feel great and my libido was actually increased while on cycle. I guess I just re-act very well to the superdrol compound

theseus

theseus

Awards
Just out of curiosity, why do people try prohormones? Is it a legal issue? The only time I ever tried them was when I was younger and didnt know where to get better stuff (ie that has been around for a while). I tried 1-test (transdermal) about 3 years ago and it made my anxiety go crazy and came off after a week.

Dont you feel like you are just putting chemicals in your body with no regard for your own health since most of these havent been tested, especially in the long run?

Ive seen some results and blood work from people who have tried m1t and others and its kinda insane that a company would come out with that crap.

But I stay away from all orals after seeing my own bloodwork after being on winny (something ill never try again).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, why do people try prohormones? Is it a legal issue? The only time I ever tried them was when I was younger and didnt know where to get better stuff (ie that has been around for a while). I tried 1-test (transdermal) about 3 years ago and it made my anxiety go crazy and came off after a week.

Dont you feel like you are just putting chemicals in your body with no regard for your own health since most of these havent been tested, especially in the long run?

Ive seen some results and blood work from people who have tried m1t and others and its kinda insane that a company would come out with that crap.

But I stay away from all orals after seeing my own bloodwork after being on winny (something ill never try again).
Before the ban, yes it was a legality issue and towards the end, the products were very, very effective. 1-test is a steroid and one of the best ever to be released, but the transdermal delivery doesn't have great appeal to most. Hence, most of the newer products have been orals, which is unfortunate because they're generally more toxic than trans or injectables.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i picked 4-ad b/c 4-ad cyp rocks!! 1800mg 4ad cyp gave me the same gains as 700mg prop. very good stuff!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting results of the pole so far. The two highest voted items, M1T and superdrol, are NOT ph or ps compounds. They are both steroids.

The internet, after all, is the mis-information highway.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-Test/4-AD hands down dermal or pinned.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i had picked 4ad cyp, but i forgot bout 1-test cyp-that would get my 1st vote.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I voted for 4-AD (taken transdermally) because it can be added to any other PH to make a better stack. It's almost like having a test base for your PH cycle.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Interesting results of the pole so far. The two highest voted items, M1T and superdrol, are NOT ph or ps compounds. They are both steroids.

The internet, after all, is the mis-information highway.
Yeah... that was my bad... I meant to say designer steroid instead of pro steroid, but the pole was already submitted, and I was left wondering why I had a dumbass moment:drunk:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Never tried injectible 1T. Transdermally, it starts kicking in in about 2-3 days and provides great gains for ~3-4 weeks. After that 3rd week it seemed the side effects started to manifest themselves a little more (lethargy, etc). Stacked with 4AD and a ridiculously high calorie diet, I gained ~20lbs each 4 week cycle. (ran 2 of them). Of course, that wasnt all muscle but If I ate to stay lean and not max mass it would have been an easy 7-10lbs retained Im sure.

BV

Stupes

When I run I-Test Cyp in about a year - I'll make sure to keep a log..........

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
All in all I would say 1-test as long as there is test or 4AD in there. Even with test I sometimes could barely stay awake due to the lethargy it caused ( only negative side effect I experienced from it ) but the strength gains were huge.

For a stand alone: Superdrol. Stuff just agrees with me. Strength and endurance was godlike. Bloodwork showed very little rise in liver enzymes and lipid levels stayed within healthy ranges. Only negatives were bad pumps at 30mg (none at 20) and a little hypo if carbs dipped too low.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
day 7 of my 2nd sd cycle and i'm up 5 pounds. superdrol works for me to say the least.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-test cyp and sledge test (4ad cyp, 4ad prop, and 4oht I think). Great combo, test would work much better with it obviously. Is 1-test cyp even sold illegally at all? Ive always wondered if that market picked that one up, it definitely rates up there with my favorite. I would do 1-test cyp and test cyp any day over anything else, clean gains, nice strength increase, not incredibily horrible for you.

IronMind

Awards

What you have to understand is that some ppl dont care and just want to get big!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1-ad, the Ergopharm Pat Arnold brand! hate me now!
it was my first 2 cycles.. so the gains were unreal.

increase ATG squat reps 180lbs (225 --> 405x15)

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
So out of all these drugs which ones are now Illegal?

Stupes

1-test cyp and sledge test (4ad cyp, 4ad prop, and 4oht I think). Great combo, test would work much better with it obviously. Is 1-test cyp even sold illegally at all? Ive always wondered if that market picked that one up, it definitely rates up there with my favorite. I would do 1-test cyp and test cyp any day over anything else, clean gains, nice strength increase, not incredibily horrible for you.
Yeah - 1-Test Cypionate is sold from overseas in powder form - so you have to put it into solution yourself. I've heard it's hard to get anything stronger than 100mg per ml. But I'm going to run 400mg a week to start with - along with some Test E. When I do it - I'll keep a log.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - 1-Test Cypionate is sold from overseas in powder form - so you have to put it into solution yourself. I've heard it's hard to get anything stronger than 100mg per ml. But I'm going to run 400mg a week to start with - along with some Test E. When I do it - I'll keep a log.

You will love it! It is such a great compound, minus the painful site injection. I believe there is a recipe to get at least 100mg/ml of test in solution if not 150mg/ml, im not sure, it was the recipe sledge from designer supps used when he made it.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I cant vote yet. I have yet to try PP and Havoc, which seem to be some of the best designers.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
I again would say 1-test was fantastic for me, but maybe its partially due to it being the first steroidal thing I played with.

papa G

Awards
^Totally agree, my first few cycles were 1-test 4ad and I really blew up. I was getting asked the "Are you on steroids?" question all the time!! At the time I could honestly say that I was only using LEGAL supplements lol..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
m1t but i have yet to try the old 4ad, 1ad, 1t, etc...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Made some sick gains on sdrol --- stuff loves me.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Ever tried boldenone? Bold converts to 1-test via 5-alpha reductase...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ever tried boldenone? Bold converts to 1-test via 5-alpha reductase...
I dont think the conversion is all that great though - if it were boldenone would be far more androgenic then it is.

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
1 test cyp was great for strength gains, painful doesn't begin to describe it. I cant believe nobody mentioned M1,4AD, great gains albeit wet gains, great mood, no sides that i recall.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
WOW! just 9 votes for mohn and m-dien not even mentioned. m-dien at 40-50mgs ed rocked!

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i love 1-test cyp but it seems more likely to cause anxiety then even its parent boldenone. i'll have to lower the dose next time.