hdrol from fastaction

gurbi

Awards
polydehydrogenated,polyhydroxylated,halomethetioallocholane

is the chemical term

.anyone tested it?
is it really the same as gasparis halodrol 50?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it.....why don't you post some more information? Do any of the board sponsors sell it?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
This what I found when I googled it. Looks like fast action makes clones of SD and Halo and Zol

I have not seen this on any of the board sponsors.

Fast Action H-DROL / 60 Tabs
The user feedback of H-DROL has been astounding at how quick the product begins to produce results.

Most users reported significantly noticeable differences in strength and body composition in less than a week. So whether your looking to beat a personal record in the gym, or add some muscle mass to your frame H-DROL will help achieve both.

With the 25mg per tablet H-DROL matrix, Fast Action has taken the hassles out of scoring tablets and messing around with pill cutters by providing a dosage that can be controlled more effectively.

Along with the Sustained release formula you will get maximum absorbtion into the bloodstream making a lesser dosage more potent, and helping achieve Maximum results.

Do not use H-DROL for more than 4 weeks continuously, followed by a PCT type of product such as REVIVE -T by fast action.

FAST ACTION products are tested and produced according to GMP standards to ensure the highest quality of products are passed on to the consumer.

Warning: May not be used by males under 18 years of age women and children.
This should say 21 looks like a irresponsible company.
Do no consume alcohol while using this product. Consult phtsician before use.

Store in cool dry place

These statements have not been evalualated by the Food and Drug Adminsitration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease.

Directions for Use: As a dietary supplement take 1-2 tablets daily.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving: H-DROL 25mg (polydehydrogented, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane)
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phospate, magnesium sterate, ethylcellulose, silica.

60 Servings

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of the company. Some of this chemistry is pretty complicated.......personally I'd stick with products put out by board sponsors so that you know a established company is standing behind the product. JMHO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0