My Newest Journey Test E/Tren E/SD!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well my newest journey has finally started. I got the partying out of me the last three weeks and I am not 100% fully committed to bodybuilding or what I like to call body perfection. I will have a blog on myspace and possibly here explaining everything and it will be tracked with pictures and measurements every 2 weeks and frequent postings of other side effects etc.

Here is how my cycle is going to go (started June 18th).

A.A.S.

Weeks 1 (Realized I had more than I did so I upped the dosage after this week)
Test Enan.: 650mg (split 2x half dosages weekly)
Tren Enan.: 300mg (split 2x half dosages weekly)
Superdrol: 20mg ED

Weeks 2
Test Enan.: 800mg
Tren Enan.: 380mg (could be higher because it was overdosed)
Superdrol: 20mg ED

Weeks 3
Tren Enan.: 380mg (could be higher because it was overdosed)
Superdrol: 30mg ED

Weeks 4-5
Tren Enan.: 380mg

Weeks 6-10
Tren Enan.: 380mg
Tren Ace.: 50mg EOD

Weeks 11-14
Mystery Compound ( :) )

Anciliaries To Be Taken On Cycle

Letrozole: .5mg EOD (stopped this in weeks 4+ because it was inhibiting gains)
Cabergoline: .25mg on Mon. and .5mg on Thurs.
Cycle Support: 2 servings daily (taken after workout and last meal of the day)

Post Cycle Therapy

Days 1-5
Toremifene 100mg
Lean Extreme 4 caps daily, 1 w/ each meal
PowerFULL
Cycle Support
LR3 IGF-1 40mcg ED

Days 6-7
Toremifene 80mg (did this so I could have enough for the 4th week at 30mg)
PowerFULL
Cycle Support
LR3 IGF-1 40mcg ED

Days 8-14
Toremifene 70mg
Lean Extreme 4 caps daily
PowerFULL
Cycle Support
LR3 IGF-1 40mcg ED

Days 15-21

Toremifene 60mg
Lean Extreme 4 caps daily
PowerFULL
Cycle Support
LR3 IGF-1 40mcg ED

Days 22-35

Toremifene 30mg
PowerFULL
Cycle Support
LR3 IGF-1 40mcg ED

Other Supps Used in post cycle therapy and/or Cycle

Fish Oil/Flax
Excell (4 scoops during workout)
Taurine
CEE (3g daily)
ALCAR (3g daily)
Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc (1000mg/500mg/50mg)
Vitamin C (2000mg)

TRAINING ROUTINE

Note: 4/12 means 4 sets of 12 reps and anything that shows a ratio, such as 3:2, means a 3 second eccentric (negative) portion and a 2 second concentric (positive) portion of the lift.

Currently Updating This.....Will be up soon....

DIET (continually updated)

PROGRESS (continually updated)

Weight
Baseline: 177
End Week 1: 181.5
End Week 2: 186.5
End Week 3: 190
End Week 4: 193.5
End Week 5: 193 (Came off Superdrol week before, so glycogen retention went down, plus I was on Letro this week with no SD, so it killed gains)
End Week 6: 196
End Week 7: 196 (new gym.....new scale....I hate using different scales!)
End Week 8: 199
End Week 9: 197.5 (Could be the tren leaning me out but more than likely just water weight difference)

Measurements (will not post, but will show increases):
After 2 weeks
Left Bicep (flexed): +.55"
Right Bicep: +.4"
Chest (unflexed at nipple): +1.75"
Right Leg (flexed): +.5"
Left Leg: +.75"
Waist (semi-flexed at bellybutton): +.5" (my abs and obliques are def. bigger)
Left Calf (flexed): +.25"
Rigth Calf: +.1" (grr I hate calves damnit)
Left Forearm (flexed): +.15"
Right Forearm: -.25" (wierd, it went down, could have been a bad measurement the first time)

After 9 Weeks
Left Bicep: +.80"
Right Bicep: +.80"
Chest: +2.25"
Right Leg: +1.50"
Left Leg: +1.75"
Waist: +1.5" (obliques/abs still growing)
Left Calf: +.05" (I have given up on these haha)
Right Calf: +0"
Left Forearm: +.5"
Right Forearm: +0" (up .25" from last measurement though)

6/19/2006 177 lbs (baseline)

7/2/2006 186.5 lbs (+9.5 lbs.)

8/7/2006 198 lbs (+21 lbs)

MISC. INFO

Blood Pressure
7/3/2006: 136/69
7/7/2006: 126/67
7/28/2006: 135/81

Very happy with blood pressure results so far with the anabolics I am on. I can DEFINITELY attribute this to the Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations!!!!!

Last edited:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: My Newest Journey!

Good luck with your journey LMD :) Lets see if we can get those Biceps HYOOOOOGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!:bb2:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Good luck with your journey LMD :) Lets see if we can get those Biceps HYOOOOOGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!:bb2:
Mannnnn that is the damn goal. If anything the biceps MUST grow lol. If not I am calling Bobo's butt and having him redo my bicep routine (for a cost of course lol).

:bb2:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hafe a safe trip bastage...

Haben Sie einen sicheren Reisenbastard

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

YOu do know that all of us will want pictures to glare at right? Must have before pics so we can accurately follow your progress to the big bad beefy land :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Good luck bro, as I look forward to that log!!!

tattoopierced1

good luck... i love test and SD togather...hopefully you will too.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established

Cool cycle. I'm looking forward to your PCT. Kick some ass LMD.

:squat:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established

I like your PCT.. similar to mine, but simplified.

Looks good, although I think we spoke earler about the Tren Enan dosage... how my peers who run it say they need more than regular Ace.

But, everyone is different and if anything, you know what you're doing in regards to yourself, so you have my good wishes. :D

Ubi

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Looks great Lake! I'm jealous. Have a good one, get those calories in!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

I like your post cycle therapy.. similar to mine, but simplified.

Looks good, although I think we spoke earler about the Tren Enan dosage... how my peers who run it say they need more than regular Ace.

But, everyone is different and if anything, you know what you're doing in regards to yourself, so you have my good wishes. :D

Ubi
Yeah actually the only reason why I lowered it was per beelz request. I know you told me to ask him and it was what he had told me to try out.

UPDATES:

Day 4 and 5

All I have to say is wow. I never expected enanthates to work this fast but I must say that my hunger has doubled, even to that of IGF-1. I have been craving everything in sight, today I was putting cottage cheese mixed with yogurt onto my bagel so I could eat it faster haha. Last night I went to Chili's and ate the entire plate of pasta and chicken, plus a side salad, plus my friends salmon, it was rediculous. I plan on keeping caloires right around 3600. I am about 180 and I want to get bigger but I want this to be a lean bulk so I rather be safe then sorry on the calories and with the tren I should be okay, but if anyone wants to comment on it feel free to.

Sleeping has also been a lot different lately. I have been dreaming quite a bit more and that started on day 2 or so. On day 3 I noticed that it was much harder to fall asleep and even though I went to bed at 3 a.m., my body first woke me up again at 7 a.m. and I forced myself to fall back asleep but could never get back to a deep sleep. I also notice that I am going on hot and cold streaks. I will be cold one second then I will lay down and get realllly hot.

Gym intensity was OUTSTANDING today. Again I never though I would start feeling a difference til around the end of week 2 or beginning of 3 but I definitely can. I was ready to go to the gym from the moment I woke up, which is a rarity for me. I also was sweating twice as much as normal in the gym, I usually don't sweat that much at all even though I lift very intensely but today it was nuts.

I will post my diet and workout routine soon, I am still putting the finishing touches on it and I am a little worried about I won't be able to bulk really well with only 3600 calories. I know maintenance for me is probably around 2900 or so but I really want to get to 195 at around 7% b/f or so and that will be extremely difficult.

Also, on a side note I won't start the superdrol until next week as I had complications getting it. Grrrr, stupid friend had mine and he went home for the week, bastage!!!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established

I look forward to your log and individual response to said compounds.

Beez is a good representative in the fact that he also advocates the lowest effective dose... instead of those who are megadosers, throwing caution to the wayside and getting all the sides we like to avoid.

I only questioned the Tren Enan because of how many times I've heard how substantially it is seemingly less potent from the whitehairs I know. lol

Health and safety to you. Good luck.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Yo good luck on this plan LMD, looks like an interesting mix. What size pin are you using if you don't mind me asking?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Good luck sounds great I hope you get to your goal

Popa Murph

Awards

Good luck on the cycle, I hear SD and Test are a magical combo. I'll keep my eye on this log. :clean:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I think you should bump your cals to 4000, and see how that goes. You wanna grow right! :D Dont be scared :)

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established

How tall are you lake because you look huge in your avvy?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

I think he's 6 even or maybe 6'1".

Good luck bruh.

Holla if you need anything.

BTW - where'd you get the LX 2.0?? Is that what you are getting the bloodwork for (Robbie's thread from way back when?)?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Viperspit: I am using a 25g 1" pin to do injections. I got half 1" and half 1.5" last time but frankly I realized I don't need te 1.5 and get a little scared using it sometimes like I am going to hit a bone or something lol.

jmh80: I don't have the LX 2.0 yet but I am sure it will be out by then, or at least it seems like it will, heck that is 3 months away. I am getting bloodwork for regular LX.

PVSkyHigh: I am only 5'10" 1/2 actually. I am about 184 in that picture in my avy although it doesn't credit me completely because I had a leg injury and my legs were drastically behind and that is where all your weight is obviously so my weight was biased.

PopaMurph: I have used test+SD in the past and let me tell you it was one of the most incredible weight increases I have ever seen. Luckily it was on me!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established

I so badly want to do this very same cycle!!!!! So very envious!!! Best of luck and definitely looking forward to the updates and final results.

BTW, what did you think about the igf e3d versus ed?

Mannnnn that is the damn goal. If anything the biceps MUST grow lol. If not I am calling Bobo's butt and having him redo my bicep routine (for a cost of course lol).

:bb2:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

I so badly want to do this very same cycle!!!!! So very envious!!! Best of luck and definitely looking forward to the updates and final results.

BTW, what did you think about the igf e3d versus ed?
Haha I am so excited too, you have no idea, I was itching to do this for the longest.

You plan on running superdrol in beginning too?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

My next cycle is going to be almost identical but i'll probably use Anavar instead of Superdrol. Good luck, Tren is always a good choice, and i hear that Tren E keeps your mood more stable, on acetate i was getting moody. But ya i also had a hell of a time sleeping on it. Maybe you should look into some Rem or something.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

I really hope I will gain significant weight on tren since I will be blocking some estrogen and attempting to eat clean. I know a lot of people have trouble gaining significant weight even though they look outstanding due to the massive drops i b/f. The SD should help in the beginning and end with that, however.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established

Yes, I was planning on bookending the cycle with superdrol as well.

Haha I am so excited too, you have no idea, I was itching to do this for the longest.

You plan on running superdrol in beginning too?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Yes, I was planning on bookending the cycle with superdrol as well.
It is definitely the way to go. The test really counteracts the lethargy, hunger is way up, glycogen retention becomes insane, and man does the mass come fast.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established

OK, you are just making me more jealous!! Where are the pics?

It is definitely the way to go. The test really counteracts the lethargy, hunger is way up, glycogen retention becomes insane, and man does the mass come fast.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

OK, you are just making me more jealous!! Where are the pics?
I will post pics once I get pics from the end of week 2 as pics will come every 2 weeks.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established

Sorry, you probably mentioned that earlier. Just excited to see these results!

I will post pics once I get pics from the end of week 2 as pics will come every 2 weeks.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Day 6

Hunger is still pretty intense. I had leg day today and once again I was able to workout after my first morning meal and that is a rarity for me as it usually takes me a while to get back in the swing of things. I couldn't believe how productive my leg day was today. I am once again coming off of injury so I haven't done legs in almost a month. Came back in today and did like 245 squats for like 10 reps each time just to keep things light and controlled, ass to the ground.

Went a little heavier on the leg press and did like 11-45's and did 10 rep sets of those as well. I was also sweating like a japanese hooker today!!! My goodness I have never sweat like this in my life, it was incredible, my entire shirt was wet, which is definitely not the normal me.

UPDATE: I started my Superdrol today. I will still be running it for 21 days just got a late start on it since it took longer to come in. I will be doing 10mg unless I feel the need to bump it to 20 but since I am on tren and, to me, it seems pretty harsh, I want to keep the dosages a little lower.

I also went to the pool today and I went with this girl who is my new roommate. I got up to go to the bathrooom and there were probably a good 150 people at the pool (i kid you not) and when I came back she was laughing. I asked her what was so funny and she says, "Holy $hit, the funny thing is, not only does the entire pool of girls stare when you get up but all the guys were staring!" I was like damn i don't think I coulda gotten a better compliment than that! I definitely feel more solid already, thanks to the glycogen retention and it does feel that I am leaning out as well although it is kind of hard to tell. Can't wait until the tren/sd/test really kick in!!

I will have diet and training routine posted by Monday

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I also went to the pool today and I went with this girl who is my new roommate. I got up to go to the bathrooom and there were probably a good 150 people at the pool (i kid you not) and when I came back she was laughing. I asked her what was so funny and she says, "Holy $hit, the funny thing is, not only does the entire pool of girls stare when you get up but all the guys were staring!" I was like damn i don't think I coulda gotten a better compliment than that!
I see the Test has not affected your outstanding humility Lake!!

:rolleyes:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

I see the Test has not affected your outstanding humility Lake!!

:rolleyes:
Still as humble as ever as well :D j/k

Good log, I've subscribed. Now tell me about them pool chicks ......

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Alright here is a pick of me ....... all......wet haha. Pool then shower ;).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

damn those traps are looking wicked

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Cycle layout sucks and you look like you should lean up some before starting a cycle like this. Post up your diet and training regimen and I'm sure some of the vets on here can help ya out. You may want to start doing some shrugs as your traps are laggin a bit and they are dwarfed by the biceps. How bout a pic of the wheels. :D:stick:

Seriously though, cycle looks great and your leanness makes my want to cry. Bashtage! I'll be watchin. :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Cycle layout sucks and you look like you should lean up some before starting a cycle like this. Post up your diet and training regimen and I'm sure some of the vets on here can help ya out. You may want to start doing some shrugs as your traps are laggin a bit and they are dwarfed by the biceps. How bout a pic of the wheels. :D:stick:

Seriously though, cycle looks great and your leanness makes my want to cry. Bashtage! I'll be watchin. :)

Haha okay I now hate you AND JB.

Durka durka jihad jihad muhammed.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established

Your traps and shoulders are outrageous. Nice work, can't wait to see post cycle pics.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

You and Glen must be brothers. 2 guys with no nipples :toofunny:
And no calves :) and afraid of spiders ;).

But thanks....they are pointing down ****!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Some guys like saggers :D

just thought I'd jump in and help bro ;)

Lookin great, keep it up, and damn you and your naturally huge traps, I hate you.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Nice LMD :) why are you hiding the best part????? the rock hard six pack? bring it on!!!!! We can take it :)

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established

And no calves :) and afraid of spiders ;).

It's really a compliment. That's just what happens to most guys when their pecs get big. :bb2:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Update

Okay well I miscalculated originally and got enough for 12 weeks but I only want to run the test/tren for 10 weeks. So I corrected a few things here.

Correction 1: Added another week to the end of my cycle (weeks 11-13). In the last week I added another week of 10mg superdrol (in which cycle support dosages will be increased). I did this to allow an extra week for the enanthates to get out of my system, since dosages were increased in those as well I don't want them interferring with my post cycle therapy.

Correction 2:
I upped the dosage of test enan and tren enan. Increased test enan dosage from 650 to 800mg weekly, which will be 2 injections per week (325 and 400). I also increased the tren enan dosage from 300 to 350, this is done since I had enough for 12 and now that I am only running it for 10 it leaves me some extra.

Correction 3: It has come to my attention that the tren enan is def. overdosed, so I figure I am getting more like 375mg tren.

I am definitely having more problems sleeping now, but I still wake up and don't feel all that bad, I am surprisingly energetic, not sure if it is the test or the tren that is helping in that department, but I am thinking its the test. I must say I think I like test enan better. The inj. spots don't swell, they barely hurt, and the less frequent inj. are VERY nice. Plus I don't feel like serum levels are up and down constantly. But I am only a week in so I guess it is still a little early to say that.

I have chest day today. My triceps are still a little sore but oh well hopefully it won't effect the heavier weights I wanted to try out today. I am posting my workout routine and diet sometime later today for sure, so look forward to that.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lake, I don't think you mentioned this anywhere, sorry if you did. How many cycles is this for you? As in Designers, PH's, and injectables alike.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Lake, I don't think you mentioned this anywhere, sorry if you did. How many cycles is this for you? As in Designers, PH's, and injectables alike.
Quite a few PH's, don't know exactly how many but have done multiples of 4-ad/1-test/SD/M1T, which frankly those are my favorite PH/Designers ever.

As for injectables, I have done one 12 weeker of test/SD/Anavar

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Okay I have updated the first post to show training routine and have also posted here for everyone to see. I will either continue this training routine or I will switch to a 4 day plan on combine biceps/shoulders/triceps, I am not sure yet. I like the 5 day as it helps keep me lean but my biceps are pretty far behind and my triceps are often still soar come chest day so it might be beneficial to do so. Smaller muscle groups are 3-4 minutes between sets with larger ones a minimum of 4.

TRAINING ROUTINE

Note: 4/12 means 4 sets of 12 reps and anything that shows a ratio, such as 3:2, means a 3 second eccentric (negative) portion and a 2 second concentric (positive) portion of the lift.

Day 1
Bench Press (dumbbells): 3/10 2:2
Incline Bench Press (dumbbells): 3/8 2:2
Dips (heavy weighted): 2/8 2:2
Decline Situps (weighted): 4/12 2:2
Forearms 2/(20 sec. each angle)
Cable Flys: 1/10 3:2

Day 2
Bent T-bar Rows: 2/8 2:2
Deadlifts: 2/8
Lat Pulldowns: 3/10 3:2
Seated Close Grip Rows: 3/8 2:2
Close Grip Lat Pulldown: 2/8 3:2
Calf Raises: 4/12 3:2

Day 3

Rest Day

Day 4
Arnold Presses: 3/10 2:2
Preacher EZ Bar Curls: 3/10 3:2
Side Shoulder Cable Pulls: 3/2
Standing DB Curls: 2/8 2:2
Cable Curls: 2/10 3:2

Day 5
Overhead Tricep Extension DB: 3/8 2:2
Tricep Pushdown (V-bar attachment): 3/10 3:2
Skullcrushers: 3/10 3:2
Side Raises (obliques): 3/15
Tricep (V-bar attachment): 2/12 2:2 (reverse pyramid scheme)
Forearms 2/(20 sec. at all angles)

Day 6 (Legs- will be done lighter due to previous injury)

Squats: 3/10
Leg Press: 3/10 3:1
Leg Extensions: 3/10 3:2
Hamstring Curls: 3/10 3:2

Day 7
Rest

UPDATE:
6/27/06- Chest Day

Okay I always have strength increases week to week on chest but Monday's workout wasn't that great. I did triceps on friday and since I did a new routine it kind of beat me up a little too much and come Monday I wasn't full recovered and it made for a stressful chest day. I would get to the top of the lift and my triceps would start giving up. This should go away by next week as my triceps begin getting used to the new plan so I am not that worried about it.

Weight is up to 181.5, which is +4.5 lbs. in one week and considering I am using enanthate versions of both AAS, I am extremely happy. The superdrol wasn't started until Saturday (10mg) and the weight was tested on Monday so I know the weight gain wasn't all from SD.

Overall I still feel great. I am continuing to be able to wake up, eat, wait an hour and a half and hit the gym and feel really good. I am still sweating like an animal in the gym, which is unusual for me. I am also having much more trouble sleeping even with the melatonin. I am waking up at 8 am EVERY morning regardless of when I go to bed and continue to wake up and look at my clock ever hour after until I get out of bed, which is def. a pain in my a$$!

Diet will be put up tonight or tomorrow.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established

Any chance we will get to see the poundages?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Definitely, but give me a few weeks on that because I only have 1 week out of the way right now. Plus I wasn't used to the workout last week so i was extra sore etc and a couple weights went down lol. Stupid triceps screwing up leg day. At week 3 I will post the Excell Spreadsheet log that I have with everything in it.

Okay I have updated the first post to show training routine and have also posted here for everyone to see. I will either continue this training routine or I will switch to a 4 day plan on combine biceps/shoulders/triceps, I am not sure yet. I like the 5 day as it helps keep me lean but my biceps are pretty far behind and my triceps are often still soar come chest day so it might be beneficial to do so. Smaller muscle groups are 3-4 minutes between sets with larger ones a minimum of 4.

TRAINING ROUTINE

Day 1
Bench Press (dumbbells): 3/10 2:2
Incline Bench Press (dumbbells): 3/8 2:2
Dips (heavy weighted): 2/8 2:2
Decline Situps (weighted): 4/12 2:2
Forearms 2/(20 sec. each angle)
Cable Flys: 1/10 3:2

Day 2
Bent T-bar Rows: 2/8 2:2
Deadlifts: 2/8
Lat Pulldowns: 3/10 3:2
Seated Close Grip Rows: 3/8 2:2
Close Grip Lat Pulldown: 2/8 3:2
Calf Raises: 4/12 3:2

Day 3

Rest Day

Day 4
Arnold Presses: 3/10 2:2
Preacher EZ Bar Curls: 3/10 3:2
Side Shoulder Cable Pulls: 3/2
Standing DB Curls: 2/8 2:2
Cable Curls: 2/10 3:2

Day 5
Overhead Tricep Extension DB: 3/8 2:2
Tricep Pushdown (V-bar attachment): 3/10 3:2
Skullcrushers: 3/10 3:2
Side Raises (obliques): 3/15
Tricep (V-bar attachment): 2/12 2:2 (reverse pyramid scheme)
Forearms 2/(20 sec. at all angles)

Day 6 (Legs- will be done lighter due to previous injury)

Squats: 3/10
Leg Press: 3/10 3:1
Leg Extensions: 3/10 3:2
Hamstring Curls: 3/10 3:2

Day 7
Rest

UPDATE:
6/27/06- Chest Day

Okay I always have strength increases week to week on chest but Monday's workout wasn't that great. I did triceps on friday and since I did a new routine it kind of beat me up a little too much and come Monday I wasn't full recovered and it made for a stressful chest day. I would get to the top of the lift and my triceps would start giving up. This should go away by next week as my triceps begin getting used to the new plan so I am not that worried about it.

Weight is up to 181.5, which is +4.5 lbs. in one week and considering I am using enanthate versions of both anabolic steroids, I am extremely happy. The superdrol wasn't started until Saturday (10mg) and the weight was tested on Monday so I know the weight gain wasn't all from superdrol.

Overall I still feel great. I am continuing to be able to wake up, eat, wait an hour and a half and hit the gym and feel really good. I am still sweating like an animal in the gym, which is unusual for me. I am also having much more trouble sleeping even with the melatonin. I am waking up at 8 am EVERY morning regardless of when I go to bed and continue to wake up and look at my clock ever hour after until I get out of bed, which is def. a pain in my a$$!

Diet will be put up tonight or tomorrow.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

6/28/06: Lat day

Well I must say that today was definitely the first day that I felt the superdrol. I started it on saturday so basically it would have been day 4 of superdrol at 10mg which would make sense. I felt MUCH more dense and the strength was definitely up in the gym. I noticed it on some lifts more than others, however, due to these stupid lagging muscle groups. My forearms and biceps are absolutely killing my workouts, especially on lat day. I do believe though that they will catch up over the next few weeks and begin to get used to the new workout routine and strengthen up fast. Some of the weights this week are slightly down from last week or close to the same due to this problem, kind of like my triceps hampered my chest workout on monday due to the fact it was a new lifting routine for them and they stayed sore for a while.

I now eat everything in sight. Test + tren was like test + IGF for me in that I crave everything and am literally hungry ever 2 hours. In fact if I don't eat at the 2 hour mark I get like this knot in the upper part of my stomach that is very localized and begins to hurt until I eat, it is truly a pain in the butt!!!

I am having more and more trouble sleeping as the days go on. I feel like I fall asleep okay with the melatonin but after only 2-3 hours my body goes into this pseudo-sleep mode where I am half awake and half asleep and I start having these crazy dreams that are really repetitive and annoying. Plus it wakes me up at 8 a.m. every morning and I still wake up every hour after that and see the clock.

The AAS I have is pretty pain free and I had been mixing the test/tren into one syringe and injecting half bilaterally. Monday I attempted to inj. one on one side and the other on the other side. The tren DEFINITELY hurts worse the next day as it was pretty damn sore for a few days following, even today, although it is going away and the test pain was barely noticeable.

I did 315 on stiff legged deadlifts for 12 reps easily on tuesdays workout too which is a godsend with my injury being the way it is. it felt really good and I definitely could have done more weight but didnt want to push my luck.