My Newest Journey Test E/Tren E/SD!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

My Newest Journey Test E/Tren E/SD!!!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

you look so lean is why i asked. I know alot of us here have this "lean complex" where even if bulking we still try to stay pretty lean. If you really want to get bigger GET BIGGER and you can cut again later with probably relative ease.IMO so i guess im saying you should shy away from anything making you leaner i.e. more tren but you can make up for it with mass training and or more cals. but you know all this already...and im just a noob

how do you feel about the test e @ 800mgs? is it working out good, dont think you should add more test instead of tren??? just curious

2. Doctor Science
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    you look so lean is why i asked. I know alot of us here have this "lean complex" where even if bulking we still try to stay pretty lean. If you really want to get bigger GET BIGGER and you can cut again later with probably relative ease.IMO so i guess im saying you should shy away from anything making you leaner i.e. more tren but you can make up for it with mass training and or more cals. but you know all this already...and im just a noob

how do you feel about the test e @ 800mgs? is it working out good, dont think you should add more test instead of tren??? just curious
    I actually am really liking 800mg of test e. I think it is a perfect dosage for me right now. I am pretty androgen retarded and my body's metabolism is SUPER fast so I need higher levels to accomplish the same results as others, or I need to eat like 5k cals lol. I just increased tren so I can REALLY up the cals without gaining the fat.

3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

i see, makes perfect sense. how many times have you ran test?

•   

4. Doctor Science
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    i see, makes perfect sense. how many times have you ran test?
    This will be my second. The first time I started out at 100mg EOD of test prop, didn't really like it at all, moved to 125 then to 150. I like 150mg EOD for myself minimum of prop.

5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

so you think 800mg EW is good to start? because you are not even 200+ i would think you would start less...

6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    I actually am really liking 800mg of test e. I think it is a perfect dosage for me right now. I am pretty androgen retarded and my body's metabolism is SUPER fast so I need higher levels to accomplish the same results as others, or I need to eat like 5k cals lol. I just increased tren so I can REALLY up the cals without gaining the fat.
    I'm the exact same way. Next time I run a long estered test it will be at 1G per week.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

7. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    I'm the exact same way. Next time I run a long estered test it will be at 1G per week.
    Ditto
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

it's commonly referred to as the sweet spot...

no..no.. not Beez's taint

9. Advanced Member
    Answers

you still kicking bro>?
    cc

10. Banned
    Answers

Hey Skinny Hows it going

11. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Answers

OMG is that REALLY a photo of you FnF with no Photoshop?

I am sitting here completely STUNNED! You already looked good but I had not been keeping up with your progress.

WOW you are looking amazing.

Viperspit I know you already know this but YIKES you are a lucky man

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

12. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    OMG is that REALLY a photo of you FnF with no Photoshop?

I am sitting here completely STUNNED! You already looked good but I had not been keeping up with your progress.

WOW you are looking amazing.

Viperspit I know you already know this but YIKES you are a lucky man

CROWLER

Im blushing Crowler Thank you so much for the compliment! No photoshop, that is me, all me yesterday! its a fun pic Viper wanted to take standing up close to me, because he is so tall he looks down on me so the pic is different view than the rest. I didnt even like it, but he said I should make it my avy, so I did for him. Now I guess its better than I thought!

Thanks! You made my night!!!!!!!!

13. Doctor Science
    Answers

Here is an updated pic. Currently weighing in at 198+ (not sure this week because the damn gym is closed for the week and I'm working out somewhere else this week). I was 196 last week so I am assuming ~198. This picture was taken in my new house and there isn't much lighting so it won't be like the others. I can finally see the mass increases tho thank god! +21 lbs

14. Registered User
    Answers

Looking Hugggggggggggggggggggge

15. Doctor Science
    Answers

UPDATES

The tren. ace. I added definitely adds to aggression, much more so than using the enanthate, that was the biggest differences that I noticed for sure. I haven't really leaned out all that much, which is kind of confusing. My diet is really clean although I am taking in 4200-4500 calories a day, which I assume is the problem. I am also bloated from the test enanthate even tho my pics don't show it. It is mainly in my midsection where most of my fat is anyways. I probably need to lower calories a little bit to take advantage of the leaning effects of the tren but I don't know enough about tren to know whether or not I will really start losing more fat or hamper my muscle gains at the same time, I definitely don't want to do that. Maybe an experienced user could chime in on that? Maybe I need to do some mild cardio (135 b/s heartrate for like an hour?). I am just really afraid of hampering gains as bulking is my main objective.

I am also not going to use SD in the last 4 weeks of my cycle. I have a new mystery compound I will be telling you about down the road. I will keep you informed. I attached a picture taken a few days ago when I was outside washing my truck. Being a little dehydrated definitely makes you look less bloated haha.

PROGRESS (continually updated)

Weight
    Baseline: 177
    End Week 1: 181.5
    End Week 2: 186.5
    End Week 3: 190
    End Week 4: 193.5
    End Week 5: 193 (Came off Superdrol week before, so glycogen retention went down, plus I was on Letro this week with no SD, so it killed gains)
    End Week 6: 196
    End Week 7: 196 (new gym.....new scale....I hate using different scales!)
    End Week 8: 199
    End Week 9: 197.5 (Could be the tren leaning me out but more than likely just water weight difference)

Measurements (will not post, but will show increases):
    After 2 weeks
    Left Bicep (flexed): +.55"
    Right Bicep: +.4"
    Chest (unflexed at nipple): +1.75"
    Right Leg (flexed): +.5"
    Left Leg: +.75"
    Waist (semi-flexed at bellybutton): +.5" (my abs and obliques are def. bigger)
    Left Calf (flexed): +.25"
    Rigth Calf: +.1" (grr I hate calves damnit)
    Left Forearm (flexed): +.15"
    Right Forearm: -.25" (wierd, it went down, could have been a bad measurement the first time)

After 9 Weeks
    Left Bicep: +.80"
    Right Bicep: +.80"
    Chest: +2.25"
    Right Leg: +1.50"
    Left Leg: +1.75"
    Waist: +1.5" (obliques/abs still growing)
    Left Calf: +.05" (I have given up on these haha)
    Right Calf: +0"
    Left Forearm: +.5"
    Right Forearm: +0" (up .25" from last measurement though)

16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I can see your neighbours staring at you from their window's brah..lol..

In all seriousness though it looks like you have put on some very quality mass with the Test/Tren combo and I am intrigued about this mystery product of which you speak. I def. know my 2nd cycle will include Tren...205 at 8% ahh yeah!!!

17. Registered User
    Answers

Looks good, keep up the good work! You look wayyy thicker in that picture...:bb:

18. Board Sponsor
    Answers

From what people tell me tren A will lean you out and add a nice amount of muscle not alot, but will have your noted aggression, and strength levels high. Great log bro, and in no shape of fashion do you look bloated. next time may I suggest 50-100mgs of Proviron, as it does increase free test.

19. Board Supporter
    Answers

Great log, Lake. You're definetely looking a lot thicker in the picture above. Very dry and vascular too. Great work.

20. Banned
    Answers

Good pic LMD Cant wait to meet you at the "O" Be ready to take a big gunns pic with me and Viper

21. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

You are looking a little dry in that picture. Don't fret, the Mullet, myself and the rest of the superhero team will be right over to oil ya back up. Shouldn't take us more than a few hours and you'll be shiney again!

Lookin good bro.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    You are looking a little dry in that picture. Don't fret, the Mullet, myself and the rest of the superhero team will be right over to oil ya back up. Shouldn't take us more than a few hours and you'll be shiney again!

Lookin good bro.

23. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr

Lookin good bro.

:bb3:<---Me :bb2:<---Lake :bb:<---Bp :chick:<----Ubi

24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

I like how BP referred to me as "the rest of the superhero team" .. .. ..

Mullet, you son of a b1tch.

Lake, nice job... decent gains for sure. Your delts are definitely your best feature, next to your pretty eyes and mouth.... and bellybutton.

Tren kind of rubs me the wrong way.. I had my first case of gyno on it, and I exhibited some aggressive tendencies during that particular run.. of the likes I never see during my use of other compounds... I did however notice the postive effects attributed to it. I'm kind of on the fence with that one.

Ah, that picture makes me all nostalgic for suburban living. Homeowner? Nice truck.

25. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    I like how BP referred to me as "the rest of the superhero team" .. .. ..
    Well,... the drunken Irishman typically shows up a little late for the party so yeah, kinda like the "rest of the team" showing up in the nick of time to save us from certain peril, which is much too perilous.

Tren I'm kind of on the fence with that one.
    Me too. Havn't tried it but Nandrolones in general have really made me feel like Mullet doo doo in the past. I think I may try some Deca again in the near future to see if I can tolerate it. Maybe I was just taking too much or it was the shorter ester, it was Nandolone Prop/test prop combo at ~600mg ew each. And it was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
    Last edited by bpmartyr; 08-24-2006 at 12:01 PM.

26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=bpmartyr][QUOTE=Ubiquitous]I like how BP referred to me as "the rest of the superhero team" .. .. ..
    QUOTE]

Well,... the drunken Irishman typically shows up a little late for the party so yeah, kinda like the "rest of the team" showing up in the nick of time to save us from certain peril, which is much too perilous.

Tren I'm kind of on the fence with that one.

QUOTE]

Me too. Havn't tried it but Nandrolones in general have really made me feel like Mullet doo doo in the past.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to start planning my next cycle-test prop/tren ace
    By Trekofstarsx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:21 PM
  2. Starting my third cycle. test cyp/deca/tren
    By Rev666 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 09:40 PM
  3. MY DIET ON TEST-E/TREN-E CYCLE
    By VS91588 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 09:19 PM
  4. Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 03:47 PM
  5. My semi-finalized test prop/sd/var cycle...
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 07:20 PM