My Newest Journey Test E/Tren E/SD!!!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Registered User

I meant it as constructive critisisim hopefully you took it that way. But if your REALLY have that hard of a time start doing site injections, gh/igf-1, short acting esters, if your up for it use some site enhancement oil syntherol is said to be best, for the best info on it's use go to professionalmuscle.com, before reading up on it on the site and seeing the pics of the guys after you'll quickly realize that it's not as big a deal as everybody makes it out to be. You not going to end up with lumpy sacks of oil as arms if you do it right, lol. A typical day would be 3 shots for the inner bicep head and 3 shots for the outter, you can use a 25g pin and u just start at the top and work your way down. But like i said above check out the site. I haven't used site enhancement oil yet but i intend to in the future to balance out body parts, and calfs can never be too big .

2. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

IMO synth may good for stretching the muscle fisca(sp) but alot of people overdue it like Chaps said. IMO I think you can achieve bigger arms without synth LMD. Just stay focused and positive and you'll reach that goal.
  3. Registered User

lake you have to show me what motivated you cuz you got a good mind focus on what you doing
    •   

4. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by kingivan
    lake you have to show me what motivated you cuz you got a good mind focus on what you doing

Honestly man about 4 years ago a girl who I was like in love with told me I was too skinny and dated this jacked fella lol and ever since then I got obsessed with it. I would be a lot bigger now except for the fact I was in the military for a while then I played football for a while and so I was constantly losing weight. Oh well, I am back on track now and I can't wait to get to 200+
  5. Registered User

i hear you lake i know what your sayin i was power lifting and then i stopped and people looked at me funny i went from a big boy to a regular joe but now with people like you with some knowledge is on my back to stardom:bb2:
  6. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Honestly man about 4 years ago a girl who I was like in love with told me I was too skinny and dated this jacked fella

Sorry I took your girl from back in the day. No hard feelings right?
  7. Registered User

there is always a hater or faker in the mix like the pit
  8. Registered User

Honestly man about 4 years ago a girl who I was like in love with told me I was too skinny and dated this jacked fella lol and ever since then I got obsessed with it. I would be a lot bigger now except for the fact I was in the military for a while then I played football for a while and so I was constantly losing weight. Oh well, I am back on track now and I can't wait to get to 200+
    What are you stats bro? Lookin jacked!
  9. Registered User

Lakemount I can see why your so motivated that would hurt LIKE HELL! I got so motivated because i was teased like mad grade 1-9 for being fat, then i got really lean and liked the positive response i was getting then starting putting on size and then the guys that used to make fun of me were afraid of me, and my love for bodybuilding started from their, lol. I lifted before that but that's when i got serious.
  10. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Lakemount I can see why your so motivated that would hurt LIKE HELL! I got so motivated because i was teased like mad grade 1-9 for being fat, then i got really lean and liked the positive response i was getting then starting putting on size and then the guys that used to make fun of me were afraid of me, and my love for bodybuilding started from their, lol. I lifted before that but that's when i got serious.
    I hear ya man. I was 5'10" 140 lbs in high school. Here is a pic of me then.

140 lb BEAST

11. Registered User

Well you've come a long way and your lookin shredded.
  12. Registered User

I hear ya man. I was 5'10" 140 lbs in high school. Here is a pic of me then.

140 lb BEAST

I'd liked you better b 4
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I'm not sure who looked worse in his before pick - Lake or me.
    We were both Etheropian-looking ugly mofo's.
  14. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I'm not sure who looked worse in his before pick - Lake or me.
    We were both Etheropian-looking ugly mofo's.
    Nigerian....****...
  15. USA HOCKEY

is tren eating on your hair? sure did on mine... it's growing back slowly though
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  16. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    is tren eating on your hair? sure did on mine... it's growing back slowly though
    No, actually I was very happy about this, and it should be because I am taking AI's Cycle Support. It has the same ratios of nettle root + saw palmetto that was found in studies to be as effective as finasteride without the sides. I was thinking about this the other day, because last test cycle I would always have a lot of hair fallout when I would put gel in my hair.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

youre 22? you put me to shame, how long have you been serious?
  18. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    youre 22? you put me to shame, how long have you been serious?
    Off and on for about 3 1/2 years or so. I mean I spent a little while in the military then had a period where I was playing football in which I would ALWAYS lose a crapload of weight because I am a damn hardgaining ecto! I am just super dedicated with diet/not drinking/training/etc. People see my results and think I got there easily because they know some friend who drinks non stop and is a meso and is jacked, but they don't realize how much work I put into it!
  19. Banned

Ummmmmmm ya, I just popped in to say thanks for all the support you give me in my log NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. Registered User

Off and on for about 3 1/2 years or so. I mean I spent a little while in the military then had a period where I was playing football in which I would ALWAYS lose a crapload of weight because I am a damn hardgaining ecto! I am just super dedicated with diet/not drinking/training/etc. People see my results and think I got there easily because they know some friend who drinks non stop and is a meso and is jacked, but they don't realize how much work I put into it!
    I also know a alchoholic who is 22 and a meso. Ill post a pic of him. He lifts for a couple months and literally puts on 20 lbs of muscle, all with a crappy diet and drinking 5 days a week.
  21. Registered User

Their are no hard gainers only undereaters
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Their are no hard gainers only undereaters
    somewhat true tho i eat probably 4-5kcals a day and still find it slow with the gains. I am still gaining good tho every week. but im sure others gain alot faster with less effort. im up to 200 now personal best.
  23. Registered User

Everyone gains at a different rate and considering your gaining you should be happy, their is always going to be freaks. I helped train a guy that just looked at weights and grew he ran a couple times a week ate 4 meals a day, not enough protein and tons of carbs along with tons of ice cream and he was a shredded 240lbs naturally, i was like WTF!? lol Normally people call themselves a hard gainer after not being able to put on weight, and it really 9 times out of 10 comes down to not eating enough calories. If your metabolism is SUPER fast then you need to eat ALOT more then the average guy. I remember reading in muscular developement about an amateur named Jimmy Canyon and he was a shredded 170lbs yearound i believe but he had to eat 500g's+ of protein daily otherwise he shrank. I have buddies like these, they stop going to the gym and just lose it all in weeks.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Everyone gains at a different rate and considering your gaining you should be happy, their is always going to be freaks. I helped train a guy that just looked at weights and grew he ran a couple times a week ate 4 meals a day, not enough protein and tons of carbs along with tons of ice cream and he was a shredded 240lbs naturally, i was like WTF!? lol Normally people call themselves a hard gainer after not being able to put on weight, and it really 9 times out of 10 comes down to not eating enough calories. If your metabolism is SUPER fast then you need to eat ALOT more then the average guy. I remember reading in muscular developement about an amateur named Jimmy Canyon and he was a shredded 170lbs yearound i believe but he had to eat 500g's+ of protein daily otherwise he shrank. I have buddies like these, they stop going to the gym and just lose it all in weeks.
    I used to have a real hard time gaining, now at 24 my metabolism has slowed significantly and so has my activity level. I am nowhere near as strong as i used to be pound for pound, but gaining is soley up to me as i now more directly control how i look. Aging has some benefits but the small amount of fat that has acoompanied my new mass is unwelcomed, and my choice of diet makes it challenging to get it off.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

well im finding the same for me. i am gaining alot more weight nowadays due to my calorie intake but i still believe i am a hard gainer in terms of muscle to work ratio. I just want to pile the weight on as a foundation for being huge but i know i will lose it when i start to go down in bf% but i will still be alot bigger than if i tried lean bulks that would take longer. did that make sense? its late....sorry we are getting off track from the orig. thread.
  26. Registered User

If your truly having a hard time gaining then drop all isolation exercises and stick with JUST compound. You should give DC training a try, i'm not a hard gainer but i'm doing it now and i love it. Most hard gainers find they need to do alot of heavy power movements to put on any size.
  27. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Most hard gainers find they need to do alot of heavy power movements to put on any size.
    There are no hard gainers only undereaters.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

If your truly having a hard time gaining then drop all isolation exercises and stick with JUST compound. You should give DC training a try, i'm not a hard gainer but i'm doing it now and i love it. Most hard gainers find they need to do alot of heavy power movements to put on any size.
    im sorry what is DC? im still learning...you got a good link or example of your routine?
  29. Registered User

Check out intensemuscle.com to learn it, it's called DoggCrapp training, don't let the name fool you either.

BP that was good i must say, you got me on that one, i should have said people who have a HARDER TIME putting on size.
  30. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

Update: 7/18/06 193.5 lbs. +16.5 lbs

The cycle is going great so far. The 30mg of Superdrol was intense. The 3rd week of SD for me is always a little shaky and the 4th week is nonexistent but I still managed another 3.5 lbs out of the week, even though I am feeling super bloated right now. My strength has really gone up. I did 110 lb dumbbells on my second set of incline bench yesterday for 10 reps with slow and controlled negatives, definitely better than I was expecting!

I have also lowered volume considerably! I think I was overtraining and do to the lack of sleep I definitely don't feel I was recovering enough. I did like 5 total sets of chest yesterday with only like 3 all out sets, still a little sore today but did some extreme stretching yesterday and this entire week will be very very easy on me and then I will get back into it a little harder next week. Diet for the most part has been solid. The only meal that is getting hard to eat is the bedtime meal since my girlfriend seems to be preventing that .

I am not really getting any leaner but definitely getting more vascular. I feel really solid, arms feel nice, and I am finally beginning to feel "big", although i still feel like I have a long way to go. Legs are coming up REALLLLLY nice, going up in weight quite a bit every week and they are growing very nicely, progress pictures and measurements will be below.

I am attempting to get more test/tren. I want to run an additional 25mg of tren ace daily and POSSIBLY another 100-200mg of test enan per week. The tren enan dosage was definitely too low and I recommend 500+, and probably 550-600 would be a better idea.
  31. Registered User

Was this your first time running Tren or first time running Tren E?
  32. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

This was my first time running both. I got some advice from people to use 500+mg of tren enan and then some people said just start with like 300 and I should be okay. I pretty much have the genetics of a small squirrel, however, so I should have went with the higher dosage .
  33. Registered User

Ya my next cycle which will be a test e/Tren e one and i think i'll be doing around 500mg of Tren E. I've done Tren Ace once before but never enthanate, my body loves tren though, lol. Just this time i'm picking up something to help me sleep!
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

ace is dosed everday correct? get some ambien for sleep no prob there.
  35. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

If you are running tren ace by itself then yes every day, however, I am already on enan so I am going to run the extra ace EOD. Sides should be minimal.
  36. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    There are no hard gainers only undereaters.

there are also over cardio's and underlifters. don't leave them out lol
  37. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I pretty much have the genetics of a small squirrel
    I hope your not referring to your twig n berries?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  38. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

UPDATE: 7/25/2006 Start of Week 6 193 lbs. +16 lbs

I know I haven't been posting all that much lately but I am just trying to keep the traffic down a little bit on my posts (like regular questions and stuff) so it is easier to browse for other people. I decided against doing measurements and pictures this last two week mark because I had just come off SD and the glycogen load feeling was starting to go away and I felt a little more deflated and a little more bloated. I will take pics and measurements this coming week though.

I am finally starting to feel a little leaner. I tried a low volume type of routine last week and although it was nice to get in and out of the gym I started to feel like I was gaining too much fat since I don't do cardio and honestly I didn't feel like I was gaining all that well, recovery seemed no different. I am back on Bobo's routine now, that I had from a little over a year ago. Did chest yesterday and it felt GREAT! I did 115 lb. dumbbells for 8 with no problems and I absolutely loved it because you start to get people staring haha.

I added in more tren as well. I added 36mg EOD of Tren. Ace. to the 375mg of Tren. enan. I am already doing. I think 375 is WAY too low and so I figured I might as well even it out and run the equivalent of like 550 a week of tren. enan. Hopefully I will lean out a little bit more. I have also bumped my calories from like 3800 to about 4500 because I don't really see myself getting all that fat on this stuff, especially with MY metabolism and I want to gain as much muscle mass as possible. So far I am liking it though!

I lost a 1/2 lb from last week but it is probably due to the fact I took some anti-e's over the weekend (haha went to the beach, had to get rid of some bloat) and because I got off the SD the week before and it glycogen loads you CRAZILY.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

what was your goal for this cycle i didnt read it anywhere in earlier pages. Lean Mass im guessing, not a cutter right?
  40. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    what was your goal for this cycle i didnt read it anywhere in earlier pages. Lean Mass im guessing, not a cutter right?
    Yeah lean mass/bulk. I am actually turning it into more of a bulk because my metabolism/hyperactive thyroid doesn't allow me to go past a certain b/f% so might as well eat like a horse and get bigger even with a small amount of b/f gain but with this added tren I don't see that happening.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to start planning my next cycle-test prop/tren ace
    By Trekofstarsx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:21 PM
  2. Starting my third cycle. test cyp/deca/tren
    By Rev666 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 09:40 PM
  3. MY DIET ON TEST-E/TREN-E CYCLE
    By VS91588 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 09:19 PM
  4. Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 03:47 PM
  5. My semi-finalized test prop/sd/var cycle...
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 07:20 PM