2. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Re: My Newest Journey!

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Very PURDY for a guy Looks good!!!!!!!
    Well guys here are the first pics. The second picture I am a little more pumped up but the size is basically the same. The veininess is coming from the chaos and the arginine, but you can still see various parts of me that are beginning to grow. I will post up changes in measurements tonight as I want to be cold for those.

3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Your chest looks fuller, more cleavage and those damn traps are even bigger!!!! Put a leash on those things!!!!!!

Looking great though LMD !!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.91%

Hey LMD - what nutrition program are you using? I don't recognize the screen - but it looks mighty good.
  5. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Quote Originally Posted by PSBigJoey
    Hey LMD - what nutrition program are you using? I don't recognize the screen - but it looks mighty good.
    FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great job lake keep it up..... Looking HUGGGGGGGGGGGE
  7. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

UPDATE 7/3/06: Chest Day +9.5 lbs overall!

Wow, what a great damn chest day!!! I must comment that this chaos stuff is truly wonderful, I love working out with it!! I weighed in today at 186.5 so that is up 9.5 lbs in 14 days and not to mention the fact that I have only been on superdrol for 9 days and I am sure the bulk of the well bulk is coming from that this early on, I am definitely stoked about this.

I must also comment on my blood pressure. Tested it today after walking around for a little bit (which could have even raised it a little more) and it was 136/69!!! I am very impressed with Cycle Support as well as it has really helped me keep the BP close to baseline levels for diastolic, which is the more important number.

I am also changing my workout routine a little bit. I am going to switch to a 4 day routine and I am going to combine tricep day and bicep/shoulder day into one, since it seems that I am not recovering in time for chest day after doing triceps on friday, this way I can do all of them on thursday and get that extra day, plus it allows me to really hit biceps hard as hell since they are lagging, and still have extra time to recover until the tuesday of lat day, it should really help.

Thanks for keeping an eye out guys, let me know if you guys have any questions. I will post the Excell log of my weights at the end of the week.

EDIT: I also want to show you guys the 2 week measurements

Left Bicep: +.55"
    Right Bicep: +.4"
    Chest: +1.75"
    Right Leg: +.5"
    Left Leg: +.75"
    Waist: +.5" (my abs and obliques are def. bigger)
    Left Calf: +.25"
    Rigth Calf: +.1" (grr I hate calves damnit)
    Left Forearm: +.15"
    Right Forearm: -.25" (wierd, it went down, could have been a bad measurement the first time)
    Last edited by LakeMountD; 07-04-2006 at 12:09 AM.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.37%

Nice update LMD, I can see some growth in your traps (like you need that), and your upper chest. Have you been training abs? because you say that your obliques and abs are getting bigger. (can't see them in the pics. keep up the great work, looks like this cycle is agreeing with you
  9. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Nice update LMD, I can see some growth in your traps (like you need that), and your upper chest. Have you been training abs? because you say that your obliques and abs are getting bigger. (can't see them in the pics. keep up the great work, looks like this cycle is agreeing with you
    Yeah the main reason I know they are growing is because my jeans no longer fit and I know I didn't gain much fat and in fact I prolly lost some. I can jsut feel my abs more even when I am walking around, and my obliques as well, it is always a crazy feeling when you are walking around with muscles that you didn't have before!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%

Looking swollen brother I am glad you are bulking up nicely. I to have to watch the poundage increases, as later sets do suffer, yesterday on chest i jumped up to 320 on incline hammers while thats like my 4th set in my first excercise for chest, this time it wound up being my third, as my 4th set allowed me to go to 340 for 4 measley reps, def have to beat that next week... Anyway love the log, and will see you on the dark side
  11. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Okay well today I will combine triceps/biceps/shoulders and I will post the changes in the first post and post them here as soon as I figure out how I want to put it together.

I have also eliminated actual lifting ratios on chest/tricep day. I will just keep it slow and controlled as usual but the extremely slow sets on chest day are really doing a number on me and it doesn't allow me to lift effectively later on in the workout. I will also be adding sets to leg day soon since as I heal up more and get stronger I will want to put more volume into legs, I just really don't want to screw this injury up AGAIN.

I am also thinking of using 30mg of Superdrol in the 3rd week. I have never used 30 before but sort of wanted to try it to gauge it against 20mg.
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.42%

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Okay well today I will combine triceps/biceps/shoulders and I will post the changes in the first post and post them here as soon as I figure out how I want to put it together.

I have also eliminated actual lifting ratios on chest/tricep day. I will just keep it slow and controlled as usual but the extremely slow sets on chest day are really doing a number on me and it doesn't allow me to lift effectively later on in the workout. I will also be adding sets to leg day soon since as I heal up more and get stronger I will want to put more volume into legs, I just really don't want to screw this injury up AGAIN.

I am also thinking of using 30mg of Superdrol in the 3rd week. I have never used 30 before but sort of wanted to try it to gauge it against 20mg.
    Yeah go easy i jumped up to high on the leg presses with my bad knees and now am back down to very very LOW weight due to that. Also I think it's BP who loves 30mg of s-drol, I usually end with 30mg also but start at 20.
  13. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Yeah go easy i jumped up to high on the leg presses with my bad knees and now am back down to very very LOW weight due to that. Also I think it's BP who loves 30mg of s-drol, I usually end with 30mg also but start at 20.
    Yeah I usually start at 20 as well but for some stupid reason the first 4 days I started with 10 but then bumped it up. I have heard magical things happen at 30mg so what the hey I will give it a shot.

For the first time I have had night sweats from the tren. I woke up and was pretty damn sweaty. I welcome this sign, however, as it means that tren has finally begun kicking in!
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

LMD,

What did you settle on for a letro dose and at what point do you plan to stop it?
  15. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun13
    LMD,

What did you settle on for a letro dose and at what point do you plan to stop it?
    Right now I am experimenting with 0.5mg EOD but I will also try .25 ED and see which is better. I plan on using for a while to prevent these sides.

Combining all the arm workouts today was TOUGH! Plus I was pissed because I am back home and I had to use a different gym. They had these gay rubber weights that were MASSSSSSSIVE once you went above 80 lbs and it made OH tricep extensions almost impossible, plus all the machines and seats sucked so my workout and weights are all messed, I will just have to continue logging next week nothing I can do.
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Right now I am experimenting with 0.5mg EOD but I will also try .25 ED and see which is better. I plan on using for a while to prevent these sides.

Combining all the arm workouts today was TOUGH! Plus I was pissed because I am back home and I had to use a different gym. They had these gay rubber weights that were MASSSSSSSIVE once you went above 80 lbs and it made OH tricep extensions almost impossible, plus all the machines and seats sucked so my workout and weights are all messed, I will just have to continue logging next week nothing I can do.
    Yeah, a weight is a weight, but I feel you on working out at diff gyms. When you are going to a certain gym for awhile you get a feel for all the freeweights and machines, then when you goto another logging almost becomes pointelss because everything is different.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i always run SD at 30mg and really enjoy it.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

This is the first time i have read this thread def. subscribed. Just had one thing to add about the PCt...i read somewhere that Dr. D wrote i believe on why the LXT should be taken around week 3 of PCT. I will try to find it for you later.

If you are bulking and your appetite is still there after your planned diet i think you should eat more. You are pretty lean and can afford to eat more esp on this cycle, just go for it cuz you can cut easy i bet. I guess i'm saying if your appetite is calling heed the call baby. Looking forward to the before and after pics at the end too
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just a quick note on biceps...
    I also have the "lagging biceps" prob. And I've tried so many different biceps exercises that have had more negative impact than positive (I've had serious elbow tendonitis issues until just recently -- hail Cissus!!). So I'm trying a new approach. On biceps day, I'm just gonna do my two favorite/most effective/least injurious exercises, but for many sets: 4-5 sets of heavy-weight cable curls (using a free-rotation EZ-curl bar), followed by 4-5 sets of medium-weight seated dumbell hammer curls (not alternating; just both arms at the same time), followed by 4-5 more sets of the first exercise (it's my fav -- with very slight "cheating," I can go fairly heavy without aggravating my elbows, probably due to the smoothness of the cable setup. And I love the constant tension you get from the vertical stack of weights.) Anyway, if it seems to work, I'll let ya'll know.
  20. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    This is the first time i have read this thread def. subscribed. Just had one thing to add about the post cycle therapy...i read somewhere that Dr. D wrote i believe on why the LXT should be taken around week 3 of PCT. I will try to find it for you later.

If you are bulking and your appetite is still there after your planned diet i think you should eat more. You are pretty lean and can afford to eat more esp on this cycle, just go for it cuz you can cut easy i bet. I guess i'm saying if your appetite is calling heed the call baby. Looking forward to the before and after pics at the end too
    Well yeah, I have posted studies on the fact that test and even more so tren lower cortisol levels very significantly. It was thought by many (and still is) that androgens merely out compete cortisol and also outdo it since there is a larger amount of circulating androgens to cortisol (ratio), however, those studies proved it lowers cortisol levels very significantly. So in PCT your cortisol levels don't raise up for a little while, however, I have enough lean extreme that I might as well run it from day one, not really too concerned with it.

IMJ2X- I notice I can often overtrain easily, however, I have not found, yet, (after years) of lifting which muscles those are (only a few of them). It is because I have done so many different types of training (football etc). Let me know if it works though.
  21. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

7/8/2006

Well guys I know it has been a while since my last update, I came home for like 4 days and BOY did I know this was going to be a bad idea. I eat like absolute crap when I come home!

I, also, hate with a passion working out in a gym other than the one I am used to! The machines are all different, all the weights that I log get screwed up, I don't have a spotter, etc etc etc.

I finally switched to a 4 day routine and combined the tricep day and the shoulder/bicep day. it was a damn tough workout with a lot of volume but it is something I feel I really need to do, since 5 days seemed to overtrain me a little bit. I don't feel I get enough sleep to recover from a 5 day routine and I think sleep is KEY. I feel like my biceps are finally growing, although they never get sore and for some strange reason I try to associate soreness with how hard a muscle gets worked or growth and I know that is dumb. Muscle like my chest get sore SOOOO easily yet my biceps NEVER get sore so it is frustrating.

I also bumped the Superdrol from 20 to 30mg in the 3rd and final week just to gauge the difference between 20 and 30. I feel I finally am beginning to feel the effects of the tren. For the last two nights I have woken up in a cold room sweating my a$$ off and the sleep is still tough. I still don't feel like I am leaning out though. I really hope that begins to come out soon since it is something I would expect from tren. If I run tren in the future it will probably be at a higher dosage, instead of 350 (which is more like 380 due to the overdose), I will run more like 500 tren enanthate weekly.

And let me just tell you that today on leg day I had to cut it short and i was PISSED. I went in there with my Chaos drink in full swing. I was hyped and ready for a leg day. The squats went great even though i didn't have a damn spotter. I went up 25 lbs from the previous week and felt I could have gone even higher with no problems, my glute is finally feeling better and I am able to do more weight even though the DAMN leg press machine sucked a$$ and I couldn't use it, had to do much less weight and it was very uncomfortable. One of the reasons I had to cut the workout short, however, was the lower back pump was absolutely unbearable. I couldn't stand, sit, or walk, it HURRRTT, I have never had it like that and I have run 20mg of superdrol a few times. It had to be the chaos along with everything else. It sucks that I had to skip half of a leg workout since they are so far behind, though .

I will post my updated workout routine and the workout log tomorrow.
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That sucks bro..Have you ever had those type of crippling back pumps before?
  23. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    That sucks bro..Have you ever had those type of crippling back pumps before?
    I've had some pretty damn bad ones where I feel HORRRRIIBLLE but dude this one topped them all, had to be the nitric oxide supps!
  24. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.68%

Just read all nine pages and i'm loving the log. I was wondering, why did you go with tren enan instead of ace? Because of the frequent inj or just ace being harsher?
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

That really sucks about the painful back pump, do you think when you were squatting that you put too much emphasis on your lower back? I never had that problem and I get hyoooge pumps from Primed, the arm day can be freaky so I had to slow down on the supersets. Hope you feel ok now!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

More constant blood levels Achillies.

Less injects too.
  27. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles13
    Just read all nine pages and i'm loving the log. I was wondering, why did you go with tren enan instead of ace? Because of the frequent inj or just ace being harsher?
    Thanks man, I am trying to keep this log as detailed as possible for sure. I went with enanthate because, although acetate results are seen faster, they require ED injections to avoid side effects, however, even with ED injections people are still seeing pretty up and down side effects and I feel that using an enanthate would be much easier. Again I can't really comment yet on how it is working but I should be able to answer that more and more soon.

FitnFirm: No it wasn't my form, in fact I felt my back was straighter today than it has ever been, more than likely due to my lower back getting stronger every week and being able to support the weight easier. It was the chaos. I have taken 20mg SD and I have also taken 20mg of SD + test and I can assure you this pump was worse than both of the other two. I think I noticed it this week because it is week 2 of the SD and I have been on 20mg for a while now and I believe it is just built up. I am not saying Chaos was the only reason but Chaos def. pushed the pump over the edge lol.

I am skipping the Chaos next leg day only since that is the last week on SD and it will be 30mg this week! eeeeeek.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.7%

How did I miss this!! Subscribed!! Nice log Lake looking forward to the rest of your journey.
  29. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.09%

nice, subscribe......
  30. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

I am trying to figure out how I want to do my split.

Either mon/tues/thurs/sat or mon/tues/thurs/fri. Seems having the weekend to myself would be nice and the two days off would be nice for recovery.
  31. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

7/10/2006 Chest Day 190lbs. +13 overall after 3 weeks haha

Okay I know I have been slacking with posting my workout log and new workout routine but I have been so damnnnn tired and went home to see the family last week.

Today was chest day though and it was probably the best chest day I have ever had! All the weights on the dumbbell presses (basically what I mainly go by as far as progress is concerned) went up 5 lbs (105's to 110's etc.) and the reps stayed at 10, which I was VERY happy about. I did it and it felt pretty effortless. Once again I think I was the most pumped I have ever been on a chest day. My front shoulder muscle was KILLING ME from the pump. I can't stress it enough that 20-30mg of superdrol + nitric oxide stimulator will make you feel so friggin jacked lol.

The lethargy is definitely hitting me though. It is like a rollercoaster. I feel fine for one minute then I am dragging a$$ the next moment. I have only been on 30mg of Superdrol for about 3 days now but I definitely feel more tired and the lower back pumps almost feel constant now unlike when I was on 20mg.

Libido is still off the charts. I think 800mg of test enan is a great dosage for people to be at on something like tren or another stronger anabolic. 1000mg is fine but I am really liking 800 right now. I don't think, though, that 380mg tren enan a week is enough. If I were to do it over I would probably run about 500mg weekly, or maybe even 550-600. I am noticing the mild effects of tren such as an increase in strength, some night sweats, vivid dreams, and things like that but I am not leaning out very much at all. i was really hoping that this stuff would melt some fat off me like everyone says it does so well but I just don't see it. I stay pretty lean but all my fat is definitely held in my damn stomach area.

I changed the workout quite a bit. I took sets out, added others, changed exercises etc. I wanted this to be the type of routine I could change if I had to and I really wanted to gauge progress of various exercises while I'm "on" so that it was easy to see if the series of exercises actually worked since when I am "off" I can always just lower volume and use the exercises that worked.
  32. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.42%

13lbs dammit i only have 9.5lbs at day 25 I am going to up my dosages lol good work man
  33. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

13lbs dammit i only have 9.5lbs at day 25 I am going to up my dosages lol good work man
    Hehe thanks man. My legs were so far behind bro they are growing like weeds! I could have gained a little fat in the beginning as well since I seriously doubt the tren had kicked in.

PS- I updated my very first post in this thread to include EVERYTHING including Blood pressure results, progress pics, weight increases, diets, training routine, pct, etc etc etc ..

I am also at exactly 20 calories per lb bodyweight right now. I will up from 3800 to 4000 in another week
  34. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.42%

shoulders and vascularity look up in the new pics good work
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.24%

Shoulders, traps and chest are definetly improving well, lets see some leg pics, also put more priority on bringing up your arms.
  36. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    also put more priority on bringing up your arms.
    Geeez....easier said than done. If I could I would.
  37. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.75%

Nice log! I also think 500mg Tren EW is best for me. Fat loss did seem to accelerate for me when I bumped closer to that dose (from ~300mg Acetate per week). I used the shorter ester to experiment. It seems like we both get mild sides from tren.
  38. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.42%

Geeez....easier said than done. If I could I would.
    I feel your pain. Mine had stayed stagnant for like 6 months until this cycle and my new MAX OT style work out now my arms are starting to grow again.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%

I think to keep post whoring down a touch i could say that you can subscribe to a thread without typing in it. Simply click "thread tools" and then "subscribe to this thread". Nice results lake mount, i wish i had your porportions you go the frank zane in training look from what i can tell, a classy build with a small core.
  40. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I feel your pain. Mine had stayed stagnant for like 6 months until this cycle and my new MAX OT style work out now my arms are starting to grow again.
    what are you on right now? do you have a log?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to start planning my next cycle-test prop/tren ace
    By Trekofstarsx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:21 PM
  2. Starting my third cycle. test cyp/deca/tren
    By Rev666 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 11:40 PM
  3. MY DIET ON TEST-E/TREN-E CYCLE
    By VS91588 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:19 PM
  4. Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 05:47 PM
  5. My semi-finalized test prop/sd/var cycle...
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 09:20 PM