My Newest Journey Test E/Tren E/SD!!!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr


    I hope you mean .05




    Yeah, superdrol at 10 does nothing for me. Now 30, thats when the magic starts.

    Uhh yeah me to letro at 1.0 is killer on libido, with 20mgs of PP for me. I cannot imagine the sexlessness at 2.0 or 2.5mgs... As for superdrol you guys have talked about it enough I think I might check it out...


    JIHAD derka, DERKA

  2. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    I've always been big on a decent amount of rest between sets. Minimum of 2-3 minutes. I read a study that the 2-3 minute range is best and beyond that yielded the same amount of reps in the study so I just keep it to around that.

    Things are still going well. I am thinking of bumping the dosage of letro from 2.5mg eod to 2.5mg ed. I am also thinking of bumping superdrol dosage to 20mg. For some reason I don't respond well to 10mg. When I first began using superdrol I always started at 10 as it was kind of "the thing to do" to start out safe, but I always end up bumping it and the results are MUCH different for me at 20 than 10, it is wierd.
    I agree with the rest amount.

    I HATE 2 - 3 minutes rest between sets, I DO IT because I believe it is best but DAMN it is boring lol


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   
       

  3. Re: My Newest Journey!


    This is awesome! <---- Me subscribing
    Oh, I concur. 20 mg SD for sure...I think 30 may even be in order.
  4. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    This is awesome! <---- Me subscribing
    Oh, I concur. 20 mg superdrol for sure...I think 30 may even be in order.
    I am scared of 30mg, though, because I am doing pretty high dosages test/tren and I am really concerned about my health. I haven't seen bloodwork on anyone taking that amount. Even thought it is only 3 weeks, I still have 10 weeks of cycling after the 3 weeks of SD and that is a long time for your body to have horrible lipid values. I am taking Cycle Support but it can still be rough on you since you aren't technically in a recovery phase after the SD since you still have the test/tren.

    CROWLER- I feel ya man, I sit there and people are doing sets one after another and my ass is sitting there staring at myself in the mirror like I'm "that guy". I hate it because I want to tell them that it is THEY who don't know what they are doing lol

    CHAPS- I will post weights at the end of week 3. Not too much to report right now. I have an MS E****l log of all my weights and stuff but it doens't look like much now since there isn't really anything in there yet and plus this week some of my weights (on some exercises) went down because I changed my workout plan recently and I got more sore than usual and it carried into some of the workouts where that muscle was a secondary but that should be over with soon .

    UPDATES: Okay today is bicep/tricep/shoulder day. I will be using Chaos today for the first time in the gym too so I will post results about that. I convinced myself today that 20mg SD is the way to go lol so i will be doing that as well. Hopefully the tren enan will start to kick in mid week 3 or end of week 3, I hear that is when the magic begins happening. I see slight leanness but nothing pronounced yet. The hardest thing about cycling is being patient and man is it tough.
    PharmD
  5. Re: My Newest Journey!


    LMD don't worry you will see the results in due time, and whats this on rest time? 2-3 min optimal?
  6. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Good luck lake! Looking GREAT so far!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Re: My Newest Journey!


    6/30/06: Triceps/Light abs

    Okay, well there isn't a whole lot to report just yet. I am still getting used to the new routine and trying to get the correct weights down week to week, I have been doing some really stupid things to screw some of my sets up. One of the biggest problems I am having (for some wierd reason) is I am forgetting that if I go up A LOT on the first 2 exercises then I have to make sure I don't go up too much later in the workout because if I do I am not going to get the same reps as the week before since I will be fatigued faster from the heavier weights that I am doing. I made that mistake today when i went from 85 on OH Tricep extension (DB's) to 100 for 10. I did so with ease, however, by my third tricep exercise, which is skullcrushers, I first accidnetly put on too much weight and only got 6 reps (wanted to get 8) then I tried to get back on track and it was a downward spiral the rest of the workout. I wont make that mistake again.

    One thing I can say is that Chaos + 20mg SD + Tren + Test = Killer Workout!!!
    PharmD
  8. Re: My Newest Journey!


    CROWLER- I feel ya man, I sit there and people are doing sets one after another and my ass is sitting there staring at myself in the mirror like I'm "that guy". I hate it because I want to tell them that it is THEY who don't know what they are doing lol

    I walk around to the water fountain stretch etc instead of just sitting there I also rest 2-3 minutes between sets I am on a Max ot style of work-out now. I guess it depends because sometimes when I am doing circuit training I don't do any rest between sets differnt goals different workouts
  9. Re: My Newest Journey!


    7/1/2006

    Did legs today and all I can say is I can DEFINITELY feel the strength coming on now. As you guys know I have had a glute injury so the weights are still down in the leg department but I am doing well considering all of that and the weights are coming up fast. I went from doing (11-45's) for 8 reps on leg press on my last set to (13-45's) for 10 on my last set in one week!! I also made it from 245/10 on squats to 275/10 on my last set (boy does my glute hurt more here than on leg press). The cissus is definitely helping, however.

    Lethargy has gotten worse as well ever since I bumped the superdrol dosage to 20mg. I was intense in the gym thanks to the Chaos but had that stimulated tired feeling if you know what I mean, like when you got no sleep then tried to use caffeine to cover it up. Again though today was the first day using Chaos on a big muscle group and holy hell was I pumped up, my boy and I both agreed we have never been that pumped up before, it actually HURT.

    I will be posting up another progress picture tomorrow ngiht since it is the 2 week mark but I will say DAMN I am feeling thick! I tried to put on jeans that I have fit really well in for the last 2 years, haha, and i couldnt even pull to get them buttoned!! My abs and obliques have exploded, they are much much bigger now. I will also take measurements tomorrow.

    I haven't noticed any leaning effect just yet from tren but I am trying to convince myself it is because I am barely at the end of the 2 week mark on an enanthate version, I am definitely more vascular and veiny though.
    PharmD
  10. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Hi LMD

    I wanted to tell you that you have a great log!!! It is very detailed and I can see the time that you put into it. Im sure you will be helping others by documenting your experience.

    You know, we expect nothing less than perfection from you now though
    •   
       

  11. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Ya you look lazy when u rest for like 2 or 3 minutes, lol.
  12. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    7/1/2006
    I went from doing (11-45's) for 8 reps on leg press on my last set to (13-45's) for 10 on my last set in one week!!
    Just curious who makes your leg press, LMD - the two models at our gym only take 12 plates per side. (Max 1195# with 12/side plus the sled.) I'd like to recommend a model to the owners that can carry a bit more.
  13. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Quote Originally Posted by PSBigJoey
    Just curious who makes your leg press, LMD - the two models at our gym only take 12 plates per side. (Max 1195# with 12/side plus the sled.) I'd like to recommend a model to the owners that can carry a bit more.
    The one at my gym is an old Apex I believe, and it holds 12 on each sides, and has a bar on top of the sled where you can put an additional 5 plates.
  14. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Quote Originally Posted by PSBigJoey
    Just curious who makes your leg press, LMD - the two models at our gym only take 12 plates per side. (Max 1195# with 12/side plus the sled.) I'd like to recommend a model to the owners that can carry a bit more.
    I wasn't doing 13 per side i was doing 13 total.. I still have a glute injury and the LAST thing I want to do is tear that again, so i am moving up slowly.
    PharmD
  15. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    I wasn't doing 13 per side i was doing 13 total.. I still have a glute injury and the LAST thing I want to do is tear that again, so i am moving up slowly.
    SISSY!
  16. Re: My Newest Journey!


    My gym has a Bodymasters leg press.
    It has the one up on top to load a few plates on (maybe 4 or 5 by the looks of it).
  17. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Here is my diet guys. I posted two pictures, one of the actual diet and one of the percentages. Worked out to be a perfect 40/40/20 , which I was very happy to see. For the most part it shows how the meals are broken down too but there are a couple things out of place.

    I will have the progress pictures and new measurements up tomorrow!



    PharmD
  18. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Diet looks solid LMD, looks like your eating well. Save some of that Salmon for me
  19. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Good looking cycle, your PCT is even more remarkable Lake. Diet looks great too.
  20. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Very PURDY for a guy Looks good!!!!!!!
  21. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Very PURDY for a guy Looks good!!!!!!!
    Well guys here are the first pics. The second picture I am a little more pumped up but the size is basically the same. The veininess is coming from the chaos and the arginine, but you can still see various parts of me that are beginning to grow. I will post up changes in measurements tonight as I want to be cold for those.

    PharmD
  22. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Your chest looks fuller, more cleavage and those damn traps are even bigger!!!! Put a leash on those things!!!!!!


    Looking great though LMD !!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!
  23. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Hey LMD - what nutrition program are you using? I don't recognize the screen - but it looks mighty good.
  24. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Quote Originally Posted by PSBigJoey
    Hey LMD - what nutrition program are you using? I don't recognize the screen - but it looks mighty good.
    FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal
    PharmD
  25. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Great job lake keep it up..... Looking HUGGGGGGGGGGGE
  26. Re: My Newest Journey!


    UPDATE 7/3/06: Chest Day +9.5 lbs overall!

    Wow, what a great damn chest day!!! I must comment that this chaos stuff is truly wonderful, I love working out with it!! I weighed in today at 186.5 so that is up 9.5 lbs in 14 days and not to mention the fact that I have only been on superdrol for 9 days and I am sure the bulk of the well bulk is coming from that this early on, I am definitely stoked about this.

    I must also comment on my blood pressure. Tested it today after walking around for a little bit (which could have even raised it a little more) and it was 136/69!!! I am very impressed with Cycle Support as well as it has really helped me keep the BP close to baseline levels for diastolic, which is the more important number.

    I am also changing my workout routine a little bit. I am going to switch to a 4 day routine and I am going to combine tricep day and bicep/shoulder day into one, since it seems that I am not recovering in time for chest day after doing triceps on friday, this way I can do all of them on thursday and get that extra day, plus it allows me to really hit biceps hard as hell since they are lagging, and still have extra time to recover until the tuesday of lat day, it should really help.

    Thanks for keeping an eye out guys, let me know if you guys have any questions. I will post the E****l log of my weights at the end of the week.

    EDIT: I also want to show you guys the 2 week measurements

    Left Bicep: +.55"
    Right Bicep: +.4"
    Chest: +1.75"
    Right Leg: +.5"
    Left Leg: +.75"
    Waist: +.5" (my abs and obliques are def. bigger)
    Left Calf: +.25"
    Rigth Calf: +.1" (grr I hate calves damnit)
    Left Forearm: +.15"
    Right Forearm: -.25" (wierd, it went down, could have been a bad measurement the first time)
    Last edited by LakeMountD; 07-04-2006 at 12:09 AM.
    PharmD
  27. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Nice update LMD, I can see some growth in your traps (like you need that), and your upper chest. Have you been training abs? because you say that your obliques and abs are getting bigger. (can't see them in the pics. keep up the great work, looks like this cycle is agreeing with you
  28. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Nice update LMD, I can see some growth in your traps (like you need that), and your upper chest. Have you been training abs? because you say that your obliques and abs are getting bigger. (can't see them in the pics. keep up the great work, looks like this cycle is agreeing with you
    Yeah the main reason I know they are growing is because my jeans no longer fit and I know I didn't gain much fat and in fact I prolly lost some. I can jsut feel my abs more even when I am walking around, and my obliques as well, it is always a crazy feeling when you are walking around with muscles that you didn't have before!
    PharmD
  29. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Looking swollen brother I am glad you are bulking up nicely. I to have to watch the poundage increases, as later sets do suffer, yesterday on chest i jumped up to 320 on incline hammers while thats like my 4th set in my first excercise for chest, this time it wound up being my third, as my 4th set allowed me to go to 340 for 4 measley reps, def have to beat that next week... Anyway love the log, and will see you on the dark side
  30. Re: My Newest Journey!


    Okay well today I will combine triceps/biceps/shoulders and I will post the changes in the first post and post them here as soon as I figure out how I want to put it together.

    I have also eliminated actual lifting ratios on chest/tricep day. I will just keep it slow and controlled as usual but the extremely slow sets on chest day are really doing a number on me and it doesn't allow me to lift effectively later on in the workout. I will also be adding sets to leg day soon since as I heal up more and get stronger I will want to put more volume into legs, I just really don't want to screw this injury up AGAIN.

    I am also thinking of using 30mg of Superdrol in the 3rd week. I have never used 30 before but sort of wanted to try it to gauge it against 20mg.
    PharmD
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting my third cycle. test cyp/deca/tren
    By Rev666 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2015, 08:38 AM
  2. Want to start planning my next cycle-test prop/tren ace
    By Trekofstarsx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:21 PM
  3. MY DIET ON TEST-E/TREN-E CYCLE
    By VS91588 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:19 PM
  4. Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 05:47 PM
  5. My semi-finalized test prop/sd/var cycle...
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Log in
Log in