Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Re: My Newest Journey!

Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    You and Glen must be brothers. 2 guys with no nipples
    And no calves and afraid of spiders .

But thanks....they are pointing down ****!

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.08%

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Some guys like saggers

just thought I'd jump in and help bro

Lookin great, keep it up, and damn you and your naturally huge traps, I hate you.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Nice LMD why are you hiding the best part????? the rock hard six pack? bring it on!!!!! We can take it
    •   

4. board observer
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.56%

And no calves and afraid of spiders .

It's really a compliment. That's just what happens to most guys when their pecs get big. :bb2:
  5. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Update

Okay well I miscalculated originally and got enough for 12 weeks but I only want to run the test/tren for 10 weeks. So I corrected a few things here.

Correction 1: Added another week to the end of my cycle (weeks 11-13). In the last week I added another week of 10mg superdrol (in which cycle support dosages will be increased). I did this to allow an extra week for the enanthates to get out of my system, since dosages were increased in those as well I don't want them interferring with my post cycle therapy.

Correction 2:
    I upped the dosage of test enan and tren enan. Increased test enan dosage from 650 to 800mg weekly, which will be 2 injections per week (325 and 400). I also increased the tren enan dosage from 300 to 350, this is done since I had enough for 12 and now that I am only running it for 10 it leaves me some extra.

Correction 3: It has come to my attention that the tren enan is def. overdosed, so I figure I am getting more like 375mg tren.

I am definitely having more problems sleeping now, but I still wake up and don't feel all that bad, I am surprisingly energetic, not sure if it is the test or the tren that is helping in that department, but I am thinking its the test. I must say I think I like test enan better. The inj. spots don't swell, they barely hurt, and the less frequent inj. are VERY nice. Plus I don't feel like serum levels are up and down constantly. But I am only a week in so I guess it is still a little early to say that.

I have chest day today. My triceps are still a little sore but oh well hopefully it won't effect the heavier weights I wanted to try out today. I am posting my workout routine and diet sometime later today for sure, so look forward to that.
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Lake, I don't think you mentioned this anywhere, sorry if you did. How many cycles is this for you? As in Designers, PH's, and injectables alike.
  7. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Lake, I don't think you mentioned this anywhere, sorry if you did. How many cycles is this for you? As in Designers, PH's, and injectables alike.
    Quite a few PH's, don't know exactly how many but have done multiples of 4-ad/1-test/SD/M1T, which frankly those are my favorite PH/Designers ever.

As for injectables, I have done one 12 weeker of test/SD/Anavar
  8. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Okay I have updated the first post to show training routine and have also posted here for everyone to see. I will either continue this training routine or I will switch to a 4 day plan on combine biceps/shoulders/triceps, I am not sure yet. I like the 5 day as it helps keep me lean but my biceps are pretty far behind and my triceps are often still soar come chest day so it might be beneficial to do so. Smaller muscle groups are 3-4 minutes between sets with larger ones a minimum of 4.

TRAINING ROUTINE

Note: 4/12 means 4 sets of 12 reps and anything that shows a ratio, such as 3:2, means a 3 second eccentric (negative) portion and a 2 second concentric (positive) portion of the lift.

Day 1
    Bench Press (dumbbells): 3/10 2:2
    Incline Bench Press (dumbbells): 3/8 2:2
    Dips (heavy weighted): 2/8 2:2
    Decline Situps (weighted): 4/12 2:2
    Forearms 2/(20 sec. each angle)
    Cable Flys: 1/10 3:2

Day 2
    Bent T-bar Rows: 2/8 2:2
    Deadlifts: 2/8
    Lat Pulldowns: 3/10 3:2
    Seated Close Grip Rows: 3/8 2:2
    Close Grip Lat Pulldown: 2/8 3:2
    Calf Raises: 4/12 3:2

Day 3

Rest Day

Day 4
    Arnold Presses: 3/10 2:2
    Preacher EZ Bar Curls: 3/10 3:2
    Side Shoulder Cable Pulls: 3/2
    Standing DB Curls: 2/8 2:2
    Cable Curls: 2/10 3:2

Day 5
    Overhead Tricep Extension DB: 3/8 2:2
    Tricep Pushdown (V-bar attachment): 3/10 3:2
    Skullcrushers: 3/10 3:2
    Side Raises (obliques): 3/15
    Tricep (V-bar attachment): 2/12 2:2 (reverse pyramid scheme)
    Forearms 2/(20 sec. at all angles)

Day 6 (Legs- will be done lighter due to previous injury)

Squats: 3/10
    Leg Press: 3/10 3:1
    Leg Extensions: 3/10 3:2
    Hamstring Curls: 3/10 3:2

Day 7
    Rest

UPDATE:
    6/27/06- Chest Day

Okay I always have strength increases week to week on chest but Monday's workout wasn't that great. I did triceps on friday and since I did a new routine it kind of beat me up a little too much and come Monday I wasn't full recovered and it made for a stressful chest day. I would get to the top of the lift and my triceps would start giving up. This should go away by next week as my triceps begin getting used to the new plan so I am not that worried about it.

Weight is up to 181.5, which is +4.5 lbs. in one week and considering I am using enanthate versions of both AAS, I am extremely happy. The superdrol wasn't started until Saturday (10mg) and the weight was tested on Monday so I know the weight gain wasn't all from SD.

Overall I still feel great. I am continuing to be able to wake up, eat, wait an hour and a half and hit the gym and feel really good. I am still sweating like an animal in the gym, which is unusual for me. I am also having much more trouble sleeping even with the melatonin. I am waking up at 8 am EVERY morning regardless of when I go to bed and continue to wake up and look at my clock ever hour after until I get out of bed, which is def. a pain in my a$$!

Diet will be put up tonight or tomorrow.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

Any chance we will get to see the poundages?
  10. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Definitely, but give me a few weeks on that because I only have 1 week out of the way right now. Plus I wasn't used to the workout last week so i was extra sore etc and a couple weights went down lol. Stupid triceps screwing up leg day. At week 3 I will post the Excell Spreadsheet log that I have with everything in it.

Okay I have updated the first post to show training routine and have also posted here for everyone to see. I will either continue this training routine or I will switch to a 4 day plan on combine biceps/shoulders/triceps, I am not sure yet. I like the 5 day as it helps keep me lean but my biceps are pretty far behind and my triceps are often still soar come chest day so it might be beneficial to do so. Smaller muscle groups are 3-4 minutes between sets with larger ones a minimum of 4.

TRAINING ROUTINE

Note: 4/12 means 4 sets of 12 reps and anything that shows a ratio, such as 3:2, means a 3 second eccentric (negative) portion and a 2 second concentric (positive) portion of the lift.

Day 1
    Bench Press (dumbbells): 3/10 2:2
    Incline Bench Press (dumbbells): 3/8 2:2
    Dips (heavy weighted): 2/8 2:2
    Decline Situps (weighted): 4/12 2:2
    Forearms 2/(20 sec. each angle)
    Cable Flys: 1/10 3:2

Day 2
    Bent T-bar Rows: 2/8 2:2
    Deadlifts: 2/8
    Lat Pulldowns: 3/10 3:2
    Seated Close Grip Rows: 3/8 2:2
    Close Grip Lat Pulldown: 2/8 3:2
    Calf Raises: 4/12 3:2

Day 3

Rest Day

Day 4
    Arnold Presses: 3/10 2:2
    Preacher EZ Bar Curls: 3/10 3:2
    Side Shoulder Cable Pulls: 3/2
    Standing DB Curls: 2/8 2:2
    Cable Curls: 2/10 3:2

Day 5
    Overhead Tricep Extension DB: 3/8 2:2
    Tricep Pushdown (V-bar attachment): 3/10 3:2
    Skullcrushers: 3/10 3:2
    Side Raises (obliques): 3/15
    Tricep (V-bar attachment): 2/12 2:2 (reverse pyramid scheme)
    Forearms 2/(20 sec. at all angles)

Day 6 (Legs- will be done lighter due to previous injury)

Squats: 3/10
    Leg Press: 3/10 3:1
    Leg Extensions: 3/10 3:2
    Hamstring Curls: 3/10 3:2

Day 7
    Rest

UPDATE:
    6/27/06- Chest Day

Okay I always have strength increases week to week on chest but Monday's workout wasn't that great. I did triceps on friday and since I did a new routine it kind of beat me up a little too much and come Monday I wasn't full recovered and it made for a stressful chest day. I would get to the top of the lift and my triceps would start giving up. This should go away by next week as my triceps begin getting used to the new plan so I am not that worried about it.

Weight is up to 181.5, which is +4.5 lbs. in one week and considering I am using enanthate versions of both anabolic steroids, I am extremely happy. The superdrol wasn't started until Saturday (10mg) and the weight was tested on Monday so I know the weight gain wasn't all from superdrol.

Overall I still feel great. I am continuing to be able to wake up, eat, wait an hour and a half and hit the gym and feel really good. I am still sweating like an animal in the gym, which is unusual for me. I am also having much more trouble sleeping even with the melatonin. I am waking up at 8 am EVERY morning regardless of when I go to bed and continue to wake up and look at my clock ever hour after until I get out of bed, which is def. a pain in my a$$!

Diet will be put up tonight or tomorrow.
  11. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

6/28/06: Lat day

Well I must say that today was definitely the first day that I felt the superdrol. I started it on saturday so basically it would have been day 4 of superdrol at 10mg which would make sense. I felt MUCH more dense and the strength was definitely up in the gym. I noticed it on some lifts more than others, however, due to these stupid lagging muscle groups. My forearms and biceps are absolutely killing my workouts, especially on lat day. I do believe though that they will catch up over the next few weeks and begin to get used to the new workout routine and strengthen up fast. Some of the weights this week are slightly down from last week or close to the same due to this problem, kind of like my triceps hampered my chest workout on monday due to the fact it was a new lifting routine for them and they stayed sore for a while.

I now eat everything in sight. Test + tren was like test + IGF for me in that I crave everything and am literally hungry ever 2 hours. In fact if I don't eat at the 2 hour mark I get like this knot in the upper part of my stomach that is very localized and begins to hurt until I eat, it is truly a pain in the butt!!!

I am having more and more trouble sleeping as the days go on. I feel like I fall asleep okay with the melatonin but after only 2-3 hours my body goes into this pseudo-sleep mode where I am half awake and half asleep and I start having these crazy dreams that are really repetitive and annoying. Plus it wakes me up at 8 a.m. every morning and I still wake up every hour after that and see the clock.

The AAS I have is pretty pain free and I had been mixing the test/tren into one syringe and injecting half bilaterally. Monday I attempted to inj. one on one side and the other on the other side. The tren DEFINITELY hurts worse the next day as it was pretty damn sore for a few days following, even today, although it is going away and the test pain was barely noticeable.

I did 315 on stiff legged deadlifts for 12 reps easily on tuesdays workout too which is a godsend with my injury being the way it is. it felt really good and I definitely could have done more weight but didnt want to push my luck.
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

do you warm up your juice before injecting I find that helps alot with pain.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Cycle looks great lake....good luck brotha i'll be watching
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

I am salivating as my science project is starting soon...
  15. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    do you warm up your juice before injecting I find that helps alot with pain.
    Yeah i do it, didn't really notice much difference either way. It is fine when I am mixing the two together anyways, it is when I do them separately, the Tren Enan. hurts for a couple of days, but no worse than the prop from before!
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Sounds like you have started making some really good gains.
    Enjoyed reading the work you go through. This is a newbie question, But roughly how long do your workouts last ?
    I will be watching this post..

Good luck to you.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The rest between sets can really lengthen time in the gym.
  18. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

first i've seen this thread lakemtD, if you have any questions - you know where to get me
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  19. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    Sounds like you have started making some really good gains.
    Enjoyed reading the work you go through. This is a newbie question, But roughly how long do your workouts last ?
    I will be watching this post..

Good luck to you.
    I've always been big on a decent amount of rest between sets. Minimum of 2-3 minutes. I read a study that the 2-3 minute range is best and beyond that yielded the same amount of reps in the study so I just keep it to around that.

Things are still going well. I am thinking of bumping the dosage of letro from 2.5mg eod to 2.5mg ed. I am also thinking of bumping superdrol dosage to 20mg. For some reason I don't respond well to 10mg. When I first began using superdrol I always started at 10 as it was kind of "the thing to do" to start out safe, but I always end up bumping it and the results are MUCH different for me at 20 than 10, it is wierd.
  20. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%

I am thinking of bumping the dosage of letro from 2.5mg eod to 2.5mg ed.

I hope you mean .05

I am also thinking of bumping superdrol dosage to 20mg. For some reason I don't respond well to 10mg. When I first began using superdrol I always started at 10 as it was kind of "the thing to do" to start out safe, but I always end up bumping it and the results are MUCH different for me at 20 than 10, it is wierd.
    Yeah, superdrol at 10 does nothing for me. Now 30, thats when the magic starts.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  21. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.08%

Post your weights! I wanna see the difference the Tren makes, that's my favourite steroid besides test.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr

I hope you mean .05

Yeah, superdrol at 10 does nothing for me. Now 30, thats when the magic starts.

Uhh yeah me to letro at 1.0 is killer on libido, with 20mgs of PP for me. I cannot imagine the sexlessness at 2.0 or 2.5mgs... As for superdrol you guys have talked about it enough I think I might check it out...

JIHAD derka, DERKA
  23. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I've always been big on a decent amount of rest between sets. Minimum of 2-3 minutes. I read a study that the 2-3 minute range is best and beyond that yielded the same amount of reps in the study so I just keep it to around that.

Things are still going well. I am thinking of bumping the dosage of letro from 2.5mg eod to 2.5mg ed. I am also thinking of bumping superdrol dosage to 20mg. For some reason I don't respond well to 10mg. When I first began using superdrol I always started at 10 as it was kind of "the thing to do" to start out safe, but I always end up bumping it and the results are MUCH different for me at 20 than 10, it is wierd.
    I agree with the rest amount.

I HATE 2 - 3 minutes rest between sets, I DO IT because I believe it is best but DAMN it is boring lol

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.11%

This is awesome! <---- Me subscribing
    Oh, I concur. 20 mg SD for sure...I think 30 may even be in order.
  25. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    This is awesome! <---- Me subscribing
    Oh, I concur. 20 mg superdrol for sure...I think 30 may even be in order.
    I am scared of 30mg, though, because I am doing pretty high dosages test/tren and I am really concerned about my health. I haven't seen bloodwork on anyone taking that amount. Even thought it is only 3 weeks, I still have 10 weeks of cycling after the 3 weeks of SD and that is a long time for your body to have horrible lipid values. I am taking Cycle Support but it can still be rough on you since you aren't technically in a recovery phase after the SD since you still have the test/tren.

CROWLER- I feel ya man, I sit there and people are doing sets one after another and my ass is sitting there staring at myself in the mirror like I'm "that guy". I hate it because I want to tell them that it is THEY who don't know what they are doing lol

CHAPS- I will post weights at the end of week 3. Not too much to report right now. I have an MS Excell log of all my weights and stuff but it doens't look like much now since there isn't really anything in there yet and plus this week some of my weights (on some exercises) went down because I changed my workout plan recently and I got more sore than usual and it carried into some of the workouts where that muscle was a secondary but that should be over with soon .

UPDATES: Okay today is bicep/tricep/shoulder day. I will be using Chaos today for the first time in the gym too so I will post results about that. I convinced myself today that 20mg SD is the way to go lol so i will be doing that as well. Hopefully the tren enan will start to kick in mid week 3 or end of week 3, I hear that is when the magic begins happening. I see slight leanness but nothing pronounced yet. The hardest thing about cycling is being patient and man is it tough.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

LMD don't worry you will see the results in due time, and whats this on rest time? 2-3 min optimal?
  27. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good luck lake! Looking GREAT so far!!!!!!!!!!!
  28. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

6/30/06: Triceps/Light abs

Okay, well there isn't a whole lot to report just yet. I am still getting used to the new routine and trying to get the correct weights down week to week, I have been doing some really stupid things to screw some of my sets up. One of the biggest problems I am having (for some wierd reason) is I am forgetting that if I go up A LOT on the first 2 exercises then I have to make sure I don't go up too much later in the workout because if I do I am not going to get the same reps as the week before since I will be fatigued faster from the heavier weights that I am doing. I made that mistake today when i went from 85 on OH Tricep extension (DB's) to 100 for 10. I did so with ease, however, by my third tricep exercise, which is skullcrushers, I first accidnetly put on too much weight and only got 6 reps (wanted to get 8) then I tried to get back on track and it was a downward spiral the rest of the workout. I wont make that mistake again.

One thing I can say is that Chaos + 20mg SD + Tren + Test = Killer Workout!!!
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

CROWLER- I feel ya man, I sit there and people are doing sets one after another and my ass is sitting there staring at myself in the mirror like I'm "that guy". I hate it because I want to tell them that it is THEY who don't know what they are doing lol

I walk around to the water fountain stretch etc instead of just sitting there I also rest 2-3 minutes between sets I am on a Max ot style of work-out now. I guess it depends because sometimes when I am doing circuit training I don't do any rest between sets differnt goals different workouts
  30. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

7/1/2006

Did legs today and all I can say is I can DEFINITELY feel the strength coming on now. As you guys know I have had a glute injury so the weights are still down in the leg department but I am doing well considering all of that and the weights are coming up fast. I went from doing (11-45's) for 8 reps on leg press on my last set to (13-45's) for 10 on my last set in one week!! I also made it from 245/10 on squats to 275/10 on my last set (boy does my glute hurt more here than on leg press). The cissus is definitely helping, however.

Lethargy has gotten worse as well ever since I bumped the superdrol dosage to 20mg. I was intense in the gym thanks to the Chaos but had that stimulated tired feeling if you know what I mean, like when you got no sleep then tried to use caffeine to cover it up. Again though today was the first day using Chaos on a big muscle group and holy hell was I pumped up, my boy and I both agreed we have never been that pumped up before, it actually HURT.

I will be posting up another progress picture tomorrow ngiht since it is the 2 week mark but I will say DAMN I am feeling thick! I tried to put on jeans that I have fit really well in for the last 2 years, haha, and i couldnt even pull to get them buttoned!! My abs and obliques have exploded, they are much much bigger now. I will also take measurements tomorrow.

I haven't noticed any leaning effect just yet from tren but I am trying to convince myself it is because I am barely at the end of the 2 week mark on an enanthate version, I am definitely more vascular and veiny though.
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Hi LMD

I wanted to tell you that you have a great log!!! It is very detailed and I can see the time that you put into it. Im sure you will be helping others by documenting your experience.

You know, we expect nothing less than perfection from you now though
  32. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.08%

Ya you look lazy when u rest for like 2 or 3 minutes, lol.
  33. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%

7/1/2006
    I went from doing (11-45's) for 8 reps on leg press on my last set to (13-45's) for 10 on my last set in one week!!
    Just curious who makes your leg press, LMD - the two models at our gym only take 12 plates per side. (Max 1195# with 12/side plus the sled.) I'd like to recommend a model to the owners that can carry a bit more.
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.13%

Quote Originally Posted by PSBigJoey
    Just curious who makes your leg press, LMD - the two models at our gym only take 12 plates per side. (Max 1195# with 12/side plus the sled.) I'd like to recommend a model to the owners that can carry a bit more.
    The one at my gym is an old Apex I believe, and it holds 12 on each sides, and has a bar on top of the sled where you can put an additional 5 plates.
  35. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Quote Originally Posted by PSBigJoey
    I wasn't doing 13 per side i was doing 13 total.. I still have a glute injury and the LAST thing I want to do is tear that again, so i am moving up slowly.
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

I wasn't doing 13 per side i was doing 13 total.. I still have a glute injury and the LAST thing I want to do is tear that again, so i am moving up slowly.
    SISSY!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

My gym has a Bodymasters leg press.
    It has the one up on top to load a few plates on (maybe 4 or 5 by the looks of it).
  38. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Here is my diet guys. I posted two pictures, one of the actual diet and one of the percentages. Worked out to be a perfect 40/40/20 , which I was very happy to see. For the most part it shows how the meals are broken down too but there are a couple things out of place.

I will have the progress pictures and new measurements up tomorrow!

39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.08%

Diet looks solid LMD, looks like your eating well. Save some of that Salmon for me
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Good looking cycle, your PCT is even more remarkable Lake. Diet looks great too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to start planning my next cycle-test prop/tren ace
    By Trekofstarsx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:21 PM
  2. Starting my third cycle. test cyp/deca/tren
    By Rev666 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 11:40 PM
  3. MY DIET ON TEST-E/TREN-E CYCLE
    By VS91588 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:19 PM
  4. Test/Tren/Masteron/SD....Too Much?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 05:47 PM
  5. My semi-finalized test prop/sd/var cycle...
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 09:20 PM