Thanks for help guys!!

bull1055

Awards
Everyone says research? i thought that was what forums were for, to help each other out. I guess im wrong.

yes this the second time doing a tren ace cycle only, first time i didnt do post cycle therapy so i lost alot of the gains. I want to make sure i do it right this time. and yes like the results. the first time my strength went up the roof and i gained 13 pounds in 6weeks. As far as the superdrol goes i did a superdrol only cycle 3weeks a while ago and worked well for me so i wanted to know if i could throw it in with the tren, but everyone has steered me away from that, so i wont be doing it. tren cycle is 8 weeks 350mg EW. no sides, no dysfunction, only night sweats. I was just asking a simple PCT question and i guess no one can help.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re-search means to search and search again.

Yes, you do ask a simple PCT question. This question is so very basic and the fact that you are ignorant to these matters means that you should not be practicing steroid use.

What have you done for PCT in the past?
How old are you?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Why do you keep starting new threads ?? Everyone has to do research. We can tell you anything and how will you know its correct if you dont check it out yourself??? Sure people will help but you looking for an easy way out. Most people have been researching for hours upon hours . Why cant you take some time yourself to learn before you use juice?? And you need to read the rules . You cannot post for sources here .. Your lucky you got a warning and didnt get banned...

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Re-search means to search and search again.

Yes, you do ask a simple post cycle therapy question. This question is so very basic and the fact that you are ignorant to these matters means that you should not be practicing steroid use.

What have you done for PCT in the past?
How old are you?
Hey B5150, Your in a good mood tonight LOL.. when I saw his other post asking about nolva I thought he would be gone... LOL :rofl:

bull1055

Awards
i didnt ask for "sources" just for the average price. No I didnt do pct in the last cycle and thats how fuked up, thats why im asking now which is the correct way to do it or which is your favorite PCT cycle. I know of Nolva, clomid, hcg, 6oxo, rebound xt etc, etc. just wanted which you recommend and at what dosages. im 25 yrs 181 lbs 5'7.. I have been doing my research from number of sites, including reading other threads from this site. just wanted to get some extra inputs.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, i remember when i was told 'research' when i first came here. i thought they were a bunch of *******s too but it was the best advice they could have given. it's not because they don't want to help, just because there's way too many angles to cover and even more questions that you haven't even asked yet that will be covered in the threads where you should be reading for the answer to your original question. so, when they (we) say 'research', take it as a hint, not as an insult. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mindsanabolic Supplements 20
mindsanabolic Anabolics 28
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 12
MTPMJM Anabolics 6