Cycle advice ! Thanks for helping

Guyo973

Awards
Hi everybody,

I'm French so sorry for my english. I'm 32 years old, 8 years of training, 5 trainings per weeks and i have to rebuilt myself more than before.

I want to start a PH cycle with this product :
A stack allready done in one caps you have this list :

- 17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine = 10mg

-2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one = 5mg

- methyl-1-etiocholenolol-epietiocholanolone= 20mg

-13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one = 15mg

- 2,17a-dimethyl 2-ene-androst 17-ol = 10mg

SO ! After this long list. It's the only one i can purchase here, so not usefull to say that this is not the best one etc...

My cycle support :
- Arimistane
- Desmodium
- Omega 3
- Vitamin C

My PCT (after 4 weeks of cycle) :
- tribulus 300mg
- saw palmetto 150mg
- tongkat ali 75mg
- arimistane 50mg
- laxogenin 25mg
2 time a day

Is this correct ? Do you have any advice ? Something more to take ? Etc...
I'm really aware about anything you could give to me.
I can't have clomid or nolvadex here in this country.

Thank you for reading and answer !
Thanks a lot.

Grandlotus

Awards
Correct.

"AI= Aromatase inhibitor. It prevents the aromatase enzyme from acting on testosterone and turning the test into estrogen. SERM= Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. ... SERMs block estrogen from acting on certain sites in the body, while AIs prevent your body from synthesizing estrogen, two very different actions. "

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
You NEED nolva or clomid. Like they said..no serm no cycle. Also, you should stick to one compound for your first cycle. You say you can't get this stuff...if you don't know where to get it you really shouldn't be messing around with it them. Read the forums and see how many people have messed up, myself included.

Since most advice probably falls on deaf ears...at the very least GET A SERM.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Listen....you need a SERM like they said. Clomid or Nolva. Just by you not knowing that, I know you are not ready to run anything.

You need to read, read and read and read and read. You're messing with your hormones man. You can seriously jack your self up.

This your first run. Pick something simple like 1 Andro or LGD, add a base and gain some lean mass. Done.

Guyo973

Awards
Thanks a lot everyone !

I will not touch this ****. My body health is much more important than my money.

I really want to take something in the good way. With a good support and a good PCT.

Why ? Because i was broken after my accident and i rebuild myself but my job need me to be more strong than i was.

Grandlotus

Awards
What's your stats?

How many calories about maintenance have you been consuming?

Guyo973

Awards
Thank you for your time !

My goal : more gains, more muscle, more density
Experience in PH : nothing before
Experience in the gym : 8 years
Height : 1m81
Weight : 75 kg
Body fat : 13% approximately
Lifting style : no powerlifting, a 5 days split
Gym : yes, a new one
Coaching : yes I'm followed in my gym by a coach
Nutrition : 5 meals per day with a good mix in macros
work : hard one with physical engagement
disease : no
medical problems : no
pharma support : no
smoking : no
alcool : no
drugs : no

Calories per days : 2.900

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Thank you for your time !

My goal : more gains, more muscle, more density
Experience in PH : nothing before
Experience in the gym : 8 years
Height : 1m81
Weight : 75 kg
Body fat : 13% approximately
Lifting style : no powerlifting, a 5 days split
Gym : yes, a new one
Coaching : yes I'm followed in my gym by a coach
Nutrition : 5 meals per day with a good mix in macros
work : hard one with physical engagement
disease : no
medical problems : no
pharma support : no
smoking : no
alcool : no
drugs : no

Calories per days : 2.900
I know you said you don't powerlifting, but do you focus on higher reps or higher weight? If you're doing a 5 day split try dropping your volume a bit and adding weight. Whenever I hit a plateau I try to tweak my workout and see what changes I can make to get my lifts up.

I know you're looking for some PH advice, but unfortunately it doesn't seem like you're ready just yet. Do some research around the forums for research companies that sell SERMS. Not sure what the laws are in France, but they're legal to order here "for research purposes" on lab mice and stuff. Do the same research for sources to procure some PH's. Everyone is different, but my personal experience has taught me that you should always starts with a single compound before stacking. You want to pinpoint any possible side effects, and if you're taking a bunch of stuff you'll never know which is causing the side effects.

So my advice is focus on sleep, diet, tweaking workouts, and doing some solid research. It's great to get big and look good, but if you're body is all messed up and junk isn't isn't working properly what's the point?

Guyo973

Awards
You have totally right.

This is why I put this **** on my trash can.

Sincerely I look good in a way, but I want more and because of this big crash I had, it's really difficult to take an other level naturally

Just one more question : what about arimistane as a solo? cause I have one bottle of this and maybe it's an option to put a feet in the door slowly.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You have totally right.

This is why I put this **** on my trash can.

Sincerely I look good in a way, but I want more and because of this big crash I had, it's really difficult to take an other level naturally

Just one more question : what about arimistane as a solo? cause I have one bottle of this and maybe it's an option to put a feet in the door slowly.
You may notice a slight drying out at 50-75mg. Anything over that, your joints will probably ache.

Why don't you jump on some natty anabolics and see how they treat you first. Get some XGels and Alphamax XT.