BPMartyr's Masochistic Suspended Animation

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Still in beta planning stage but I would love some input, thoughts, questions and/or critique.

Weeks 1-12
Test Suspension 75mg ed (baseline. Will adjust up or down at will)

Weeks 1-8
1Test Suspension 125mg ed (subject to increase depending on results)

Weeks 1-4
PP 20-30mg ed (may cut short dependant upon sides)

Weeks 7-10
superdrol 20-30mg ed (may run out full 6 weeks untill end)

Weeks 9-12
MegaZol 150-200mg ed (First time using this)

Letro and Nolva on hand, of course.

Usual suspects for support supps.

post cycle therapy will consist of Nolva, Powerfull, DHEA, 7-OXO, fenugreek and possibly activate.

After 4 weeks of post cycle therapy I am thinking of continuing the Powerfull/DHEA/Activate and adding ATD.

Goals are for some strength and LBM with a reduction in body fat. Will probably bump the calories towards LBM gains for the first half and add in some T3 with a calorie deficit for the second.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Holy ORAL Cycle BATMAN!

With the SD, it should dry you up enough and you really shouldn't have the much reason to use Zol. JMO. Besides that it looks like a hell of fun. $10 on your increasing the Test.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Holy ORAL Cycle BATMAN!

With the superdrol, it should dry you up enough and you really shouldn't have the much reason to use Zol. JMO. Besides that it looks like a hell of fun. $10 on your increasing the Test.
That's 525mg a week of test with no ester. Equivalent of 750mg of enan. FYI

I hear ya on the Zol. I may run the test out longer and use the Zol then. Maybe.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of Superdrol doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

May I suggest your lab rat try the toremifene??

Also, highly highly highly recommend Rebound Reloaded. Just awesome stuff!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I feel you are about to embark on a very sassy experiment, and my hat goes off to you for combining two enticing suspensions in the mix.

1-test is a notorious irritant, is it not? I don't have experience with it.

Alas, I am interested in the outcome. I myself have given up on most orals, but that is neither a point I should share, nor something you should care about.

I like it.. are you doing 2x/d shots with the Susp?

I like Jmho's idea in regards to you trying Tor.. it's good a good kick in the the HPTA baby...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
JmHO??

You know me all too well Ubi...
:lol:

Seriously - 1-test trandsdermal was really, really bad on my skin. I mean, it really irritated it. I've read on here that guys have gotten similar skin irritations with injectable.
So, be careful with that. I wouldn't run 1-test again if someone paid me to.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
"I don't go no where without my Jim hat."

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Looks like way too many orals, i say drop the superdrol and pp. As it is Test Sus/1-test Sus/Mega-zol will really cut you up, I say do a straight cut, considering it's summer anyway, just get stupid shredded. And good luck with the 1-test i heard it hurts like a *****. I'm dying to try Test suspension and Tren Suspension though:twisted:.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking that the one test is gona be a ***** bro, you might want to rethink that

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of Superdrol doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

May I suggest your lab rat try the toremifene??

Also, highly highly highly recommend Rebound Reloaded. Just awesome stuff!
I agree, not a good idea, but I have done it before and the stuff just agrees with me. Liver, lipids and all.

I already have 5 grams Tamox. Citrate left from prior rodent endeavors, or I would.

No AI's for me in PCT. May try RR after PCT in the stead of ATD. Have not purchased that portion yet.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I feel you are about to embark on a very sassy experiment, and my hat goes off to you for combining two enticing suspensions in the mix.

1-test is a notorious irritant, is it not? I don't have experience with it.

Alas, I am interested in the outcome. I myself have given up on most orals, but that is neither a point I should share, nor something you should care about.

I like it.. are you doing 2x/d shots with the Susp?

I like Jmho's idea in regards to you trying Tor.. it's good a good kick in the the HPTA baby...
Hat tip appreciated and reciprocated often.

Yes, notorious. I have experience transdermal, wasn't bad for me. My suspension will be shot subQ. This may intensify irritability but it very well may help alleviate it some as I can choose almost anywhere on my body for delivery and there are some areas with pretty high pain tolerance. Plus I believe subQ may extend the release a bit more than IM, in theory. Hypothesis maybe.

Yeah 2x ed. 29 x 1" slin

If finances improve before post cycle therapy I may just pick some up. I am piecing this together with what I have. :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Looks like way too many orals, i say drop the superdrol and pp. As it is Test Sus/1-test Sus/Mega-zol will really cut you up, I say do a straight cut, considering it's summer anyway, just get stupid shredded. And good luck with the 1-test i heard it hurts like a *****. I'm dying to try Test suspension and Tren Suspension though:twisted:.
Duly noted on the orals, and I do not recommend this to anyone. I will take precautions. Last cycle was similar with M1T frontload and SD T3 tail. Bloodwork came back wonderfull.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking that the one test is gona be a ***** bro, you might want to rethink that
Only one way to find out! Note the title of the thread, I am thinking and rethinkin it brother. ;)

Thanks for stoppin in bro, you have been a great source of info for me over the years. I have quite a few of your posts saved in a file. :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 2x ed. 29 x 1" slin
The only potention problem that I see in regards to that is the fact that not many Suspensions flow through 27g, let alone 29g. Many use 25g as the particulate has a tendency to jam the needle.

I have never used Suspension though, so who am I to say.. just going by what my peers say.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
The only potention problem that I see in regards to that is the fact that not many Suspensions flow through 27g, let alone 29g. Many use 25g as the particulate has a tendency to jam the needle.

I have never used Suspension though, so who am I to say.. just going by what my peers say.
I hear ya. I am using a Diablo method revised by Skye (thanks bro!) that claims to flow through a 30. If all else fails I have a shixit ton of 18ga. :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
sweet sassy molassey, you have **** covered. Good man.

18g? I'm not even that spicy. lol

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
sweet sassy molassey, you have **** covered. Good man.

18g? I'm not even that spicy. lol
Only reason I have half the crap covered that I do is because of guys like you. Thanks bro!

I think my rat and I are gonna have some fun this summer. :)

This PS-80 I received from Lemelange kinda scares me though. The bottle says "Ingestion - Dilute with water and induce vomiting immediately." LOL

MEDIC!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Only one way to find out! Note the title of the thread, I am thinking and rethinkin it brother. ;)

Thanks for stoppin in bro, you have been a great source of info for me over the years. I have quite a few of your posts saved in a file. :D
I thank you and will give this one last shout, that is a lot to be injecting sub Q. Sub Q is really only for small volumes. Also if your really going to try this I would make a sterile solution of 49/49/2 glycerol/water/BA and use it to thin the injection by 50% just before you take it. It might help you. I am still thinking that is gona hurt.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I thank you and will give this one last shout, that is a lot to be injecting sub Q. Sub Q is really only for small volumes. Also if your really going to try this I would make a sterile solution of 49/49/2 glycerol/water/BA and use it to thin the injection by 50% just before you take it. It might help you. I am still thinking that is gona hurt.

Thanks again.

I had thought about doing something like that and will probably make some up. This is an experiment and I am prepared for the possibility of failure. The 1Test may end up in a transdermal carrier but I would rather bear some pain and get it over with than bathe in the stuff for 2 months. I have been administering my B12 subQ and it is just so dam easy a CC at a time. At least you guys can get in a good laugh at my expense if I end up limping around for a few days. :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Looks good BPMartyr!! That's a lot of orals though, especially the SD...(you'll hear that a bunch Im sure, so Ill keep quiet:D))

1-test is a great hormone, but Ive only used it TD. Didnt they have a 'pain free' 1-test injectible at one point? Might want to look into that..

BV

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Holy Poke-man Batman! Can I call you a pin cushion BP?? You might have to get a speical reward for this cycle! Good luck, try hard not to be a prick!!! LOL :twisted:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Holy Poke-man Batman! Can I call you a pin cushion BP?? You might have to get a speical reward for this cycle! Good luck, try hard not to be a prick!!! LOL :twisted:

Yeah, everyones like :nono: your fncking :fool2: but they just be hatin cause deep down they're thinkin:box:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Update

First batch of TNE suspension crashed. I don't think I mortle/pestled it enough and I adjusted the recipe for 100mg/ml in the stead of the 75/ml. Tried again and it came out perfect.

Could not get it through a 29 or 28 ga so I ended up using a 25. Did 2ml for 150mg into my rt oblique subQ. A little burn but nothing unbearable.

The 1Test went right in at 75mg/ml. Next time I will try for 100/ml.
Was able to get it through a 29 albeit slowly. Did .8ml in lt oblique subQ for 60mg and another .25 ml in the skin at the inside of my patella of the left leg for a total of 78.8 mg. The oblique burns but again not unbearable, same with the knee. Nothing that would hinder a workout, just mild discomfort.

I think I will pick up some 27ga and give the Tsus a try with those. The 25 is a bit much and I might as well do both together IM if they are my only option.

I think I am going to run this for a bit before adding the PP if at all.

Any questions?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
no questions.. just ardenty awaiting your updates as the next days go by. :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
TNE should start kickin REAL quick. Actually, your avy is lookin perdier by the minute!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
even moreso than usual? :)

Oh I was speaking of the irritant 1-test susp sub-q masochism you are practicing.

good luck, you dirty man you.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
OT but this is pretty cool.....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgobLkNExfc&search=jumper"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
man, I love that sh1t.. that guy needs to join my team... .my superhero team.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Tough cycle bro. Could be amazing, however, are you going to be getting bloodwork done at all? I would love to see lipid levels and liver values, didn't know if you had it planned.

And holy crap it looks like you need AI Cycle Support (AICS) lol.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Tough cycle bro. Could be amazing, however, are you going to be getting bloodwork done at all? I would love to see lipid levels and liver values, didn't know if you had it planned.

And holy crap it looks like you need AI Cycle Support (AICS) lol.
Just had bloodwork done ~6 or so weeks ago. Everything A ok. Will have it checked after cycle of course. Momma din't raise no dummy. :D

Cycle support looks to be some good stuff and I am pimpin it fo sho but I already have all the supps I need in my stash for this one. Next time, next time. :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, I love that sh1t.. that guy needs to join my team... .my superhero team.
You have a superhero team?..Ahh man, I never get invited to do the cool **** around here!

*Mulletsoldier looks at his toes before walking away, kicking a rock*

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
(looks empathetically in the direction of the humbly receeding silhouette of the Vokuhila Uber Kreiger and shakes head whilst emitting a sigh of capitulation)

"I guess everybody needs a sidekick?"

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You have a superhero team?..Ahh man, I never get invited to do the cool **** around here!

*Mulletsoldier looks at his toes before walking away, kicking a rock*
Yeah next time you kick a rock, make sure I am not standing next to you, that hurt :whiner: .

Forget it, Mullet and I will make our own.........uhhh.....team...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah next time you kick a rock, make sure I am not standing next to you, that hurt :whiner: .

Forget it, Mullet and I will make our own.........uhhh.....team...
Ya!..Die Mullet Übermäßige Soldatmannschaft von Tod und Zerstörung!!!...Schließen den gerissenen See Untersatz D mitein

The Mullet Super Soldier Team of Death and Destruction!!!..Including Lake Mount D!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Ya!..Die Mullet Übermäßige Soldatmannschaft von Tod und Zerstörung!!!...Schließen den gerissenen See Untersatz D mitein

The Mullet Super Soldier Team of Death and Destruction!!!..Including Lake Mount D!!
Yes Vokuhila Uber Kreiger and See-Einfassung D Supersoldat!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I love this place! :cool:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should get a really cool German name too BP..Then we can all be the...Übermäßiges Anabolisches Verbrechen Kämpfend Mannschaft von Zerstörung und Tod (Super Anabolic Crime Fighting Team of Destruction and Death)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Aufbauender Märtyrer des B und des P

(Anabolic Martyr of the B and the P) hahahaha

So that makes it

Übermäßiges Anabolisches Verbrechen Kämpfend Mannschaft von Zerstörung und Tod

Members include:
Vokuhila Uber Kreiger
See-Einfassung D Supersoldat

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

(Anabolic Martyr of the B and the P) hahahaha

So that makes it

Übermäßiges Anabolisches Verbrechen Kämpfend Mannschaft von Zerstörung und Tod

Members include:
Vokuhila Uber Kreiger
Word..Ubi's going to be all over this!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm Irish.. You German speakers would forever think of me as the shifty, scrappy member. The devilishly handsome, lone wolf of the group. You know, the one that obviously gets all the chicks. If you can hang with that... let's talk Mullet.. let's talk. I don't wear any stupid utility belt though.. that's first on the cutting board.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, okay..That's cool, you'll be the Crimefighter sans utility belt..How's this for your name?...Der Allgegenwärtig irisch Assasin (the ubiquitous irish assasin)..Is this still BP's thread? (sorry)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I like it.. let's ask BP if he approves.

Did we turn into nerds? Edmonton won Mullet.

ps. I wrote all the above while taking a pooh.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it.. let's ask BP if he approves.

Did we turn into nerds? Edmonton won Mullet.

ps. I wrote all the above while taking a pooh.
I know!..That's so sweet, I am a Calgary fan at heart, but I like any Canadian team going to the Cup. Two Alberta teams in a row. Who says Small Market teams can't prevail?

And yes, we are horrible nerds, but we are still the Super Anabolic Crime Fighting Team of Death and Destruction nerds!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes - this thread is horribly off topic!

So, here's a possible MILF

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Ok, ok I'm in. But can I be Count Longrod Von Hugenstein?

P.S. The 1Test will NOT be using my knee for it's trenchantly caustic assault. Yipe, yipe yipe.

Obliques hurt. Both on the test and 1test application sites but only when I breath, or move my eyes to and fro. JK They aren't that bad but there is a bit of swelling especially on the test side that got a full 2ml. Of course I have a broad spectrum antibiotic on hand just in case Ubi, sheesh.

Going to pick up some 27's today and see if the test will flow through them and I may give an IM shot a ...... well,..... shot. (Not till AFTER my A set though)

One more thing. I just couldn't help myself. 20mg PP down the hatch. I am such a supp whore, no wait! A SUPER SUPP WHORE!
(Uber Ergänzung Hure!)

Oh and btw.... IMO, OT pratter keeps things interesting. :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great, it's settled then...

Das Übermäßiges Anabolisches Verbrechen Kämpfend Mannschaft von Zerstörung und Tod

Members Include:
Vokuhila Uber Kreiger
Count Longrod Von Hugenstein
Der Allgegenwärtig irisch Assasin

Sworn to Anabolically fight crime and injustice whilst causing death and destruction wherever we go!