BPMartyr's Masochistic Suspended Animation

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Not feeling so good. Don't know if I am coincidently coming down with the flu or if I screwed something up and got an infection. Crap. I gotta lie down.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not feeling so good. Don't know if I am coincidently coming down with the flu or if I screwed something up and got an infection. Crap. I gotta lie down.
Hope you are ok BP!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ouch.

Hope it's nothing bad with the injection.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
could be the test flu.. just relax and drink some tea.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
PS- MulletSoldier- learn to spell Assassin and it wouldn't output what you put in ;).

assassin=Meuchelmörder

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PS- MulletSoldier- learn to spell Assassin and it wouldn't output what you put in ;).

assassin=Meuchelmörder
Hahaha..Oops, didn't see that..

Ubi, you're Der Allgegenwärtig irisch Meuchelmörder

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
god damn it.. I already had the shirts made..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was gonna ask Beelzie if he wanted to join, but I don't think I have any tights that will fit him....I guess he could be Der Zucker keucht Tier (The Sugar Pants Beast)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
could be the test flu.. just relax and drink some tea.
Yeah. I just get a little nervous injecting stuff (especially that I made). Still some redness and swelling around the injection sites, especially the knee but I nailed a blood vessel there so...

I have been sleeping the last 4 hrs and it feels exactly like I have the flu. But then again when the cyst on my tailbone got infected I thought I had the flu then too. My temp has been pretty normal to slightly elevated this last measurement 99.4.

**sips his tea and makes a trip back toward the couch**

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... well you know the drill... if the swelling/redness spreads..

Reason why I threw out the Test Flu idea (before I registered you had redness), is because naturally you are having a big fast influx of Test and 1-Test from your suspensions. I get all lethargic and sh1tty at the begging jump offs with Prop... so..

In any event I hope you feel better my friend.. and value your health first and foremost... fever/spreading-streakiness.. = ZPACKS!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Update

75mg 1Test just lt of belly button.
50mg Test just rt of "" "" .

Was able to get the Test through a 28ga this time.:woohoo:
Used a 29 for the 1Test.

Did not burn as bad this time but I have fat there and I notice it burn more when I massage it in some.

I am going to watch the swelling/redness to determine if it is just irritated from the caustic vile poison I am injecting. If I indeed have some infection I will start on my antibiotics and refilter all the gear. No fever at this point, think I was just a little warm when I first woke up. I rechecked my Watmans and turns out they shipped me .45's in the stead of the .20's I was billed for. I will be ordering more. I should pay more attention.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Feel much better today although the redness seems to have spread and swelling has not subsided. I am running the antibiotics and switching to transdermal untill the filters with the correct gauge arrive.

Experimented with a little BA/BB & the polysorbate in conjunction with a few ml of penetrate to dissolve the test/1test. Baked in the oven at 250 for 10 minutes and it all fell into the solution, nice and clear. Added that to the remainder of the 4oz Penetrate and voila, perfectly clear trans test/1test at 50mg/ml. Well, 32mg 1test and 18mg test. Will apply 5ml 2x ed for 320mg 1test and 180 test netting ~100mg 1test and 55mg test daily. That'll hold me over untill the sh1t gets refiltered.

Oh yeah, still running 10mg PP 2x ed.

(I'm gellin' even though there's considerable redness and swellin'!)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just bathed in the first 5ml for the day. Went on like silk, no grit and it absorbed very quickly. I think I may do this with all transdermals from now on. I think I could get a higher than 50mg/ml concentration with ease but I don't know how much of that will make it through the skin so I will err on the conservative side there.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
damn.. stupid .45's... who knows the culprit, but glad to see you feel better buddy.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
How is the lethargy going with the 1-test?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ubi.

Update:

The antibiotic that I had on hand was Septra. I was thinking I still had Cephalexin but apparently someone thought someone else needed it more than me. Anyway, the Septra was not doing diddly so I hit up the doc. I gave him a cocameme BS story about dissolving my 7-OXO & 6-OXO in some BA, BB & Polysorbate, heating into solution adding my USP B-12 in the stead of bacteriostatic water but using the wrong filter pore size by mistake and he was all :blink: "you injected alcohol?" and I was like yeah Benzyl alcohol thats what it's for! And he was like :think: so I grabbed a bottle of BW that he had sitting there and said :study: . To make a long story longer, he sent me down to have blood drawn and then down for an antibiotic IV and a Tetanus along with a take home script of Cephalexin. Hopefully that starts working quick cause my mid section is lookin a little FREAKY right now. Doesn't feel real great either.

Still running the transdermal concoction. Still perfectly clear and smooth. I am aprehensive now about trying the subQ injection again after I refilter. I can't think of what else could have gone wrong. All 5 injection sites got infected so it's not like it was a freak unsterile/mishandled syringe or something. The absence of any real fever with this much swelling and redness is strange. I hope it is not some kind of reaction to the Polysorbate as that is one variable that I have never injected.

Any thoughts? Anyone, Bueler? :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Wow BP, freaky ****!! Hope you get better soon bro!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks BV.

A life with no drama/excitement is like everyday being Thursday. Even bad news is news! :D

I'll be back on my knees in no time, don't worry. Oops, Freudian slip!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
How is the lethargy going with the 1-test?

:yawn: Sorry Lake, I must have dosed off when you asked that. :D

Naw, I don't think I will have an issue as long as there is test in the cycle. I was very sleepy over the weekend but infections have a tendancy to do that to me. I'll be able to tell more in the next couple weeks, especially if I can get the injections going without screwing up again.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
:yawn: Sorry Lake, I must have dosed off when you asked that. :D

Naw, I don't think I will have an issue as long as there is test in the cycle. I was very sleepy over the weekend but infections have a tendancy to do that to me. I'll be able to tell more in the next couple weeks, especially if I can get the injections going without screwing up again.
haha its all good man. Yeah I was just curious because I could barely handle transdermal 4-ad + 1-test without dosing off as well!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Update

Swelling down considerably overnight.:thumbsup:
Still pretty tender and a little tired.

I am thinking if I refilter the gear and resume injections, how am I going to know they are ok if I am still on an antibiotic? :think:
I suppose I could continue transdermal for a while but I tire quickly of 10ml ed. If it was just test I would only be using like 4ml ed, mucho better.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Update

Swelling down considerably overnight.:thumbsup:
Still pretty tender and a little tired.

I am thinking if I refilter the gear and resume injections, how am I going to know they are ok if I am still on an antibiotic? :think:
I suppose I could continue transdermal for a while but I tire quickly of 10ml ed. If it was just test I would only be using like 4ml ed, mucho better.
Good to hear man, keep us updated!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Update

Refiltered through some .20 Watmans. 1 cc T in rt quad, 1 cc 1T in lt. Off to the gym to train legs. :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Update

Workout was ok. Still a little slow moving with the swelling and pain in the abdomen but it is getting better by the day. Took it easy on the wheels.
BB curls - TUT 5sec neg, 2 sec pos, 60 sec rest between sets
70 x 8
70 x 5
70 x 5
BB squat
225 x 10
275 x 8
Leg extn
120 x 12
140 x 8
SLDL's
110 x 20
110 x 15
Followed by kboxing class for an hour.

Very lethargic when I was through but it got better after a few hours and a couple of meals later.

The test that I refiltered was weakened quite a bit from all the solids left behind in the filtering process. The 1test came through clean. Feeling that the test needed to be heated before filtering prompted me to make a new batch which came out nice with little residue left behind. I mwasured a little extra into the mix to try and compensate for anything that was left behind so I think I am pretty close to 75mg/ml.

1 more cc in rt quad before bed of the test. No lethergy experienced (at least when waking up to eat and use the rest room) and I woke up feeling really good. I think I may use the injects before bed to combat lethargy from the 1test and use the transdermal in the AM as the slower release seems to offset any ill effects of the 1test.

Enough blabbering, off to the gym.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Update

Holy fricken ouch. I will not be shooting the quads again. Walkin around like an extra from Brokeback Mountain.

Hit the ol' Ventrogluteal injection site for 1cc of T in the afternoon and getting ready to hit the other side with a cc of 1T before I hit the hay. (Still hittin 20mg PP daily)

Abdominal swelling still receding and the bruised/hard areas are getting smaller and less painfull. (I will never, ever use a .45 for anything)

Appetite has been ****. Been eating a little dirty to make up for it and try and get my cals up. Doesn't help that I need to go shopping, bad.

Not noticing the normal libido extravaganza that I get from T. Perhaps the PP and 1T are to blame, or the infection/antibiotics, who knows. I am noticing anything with curves but just not the normal spontaneous tent pitching.

I am hoping some of the quad pain recedes by morning as I have a MA training session that I cannot back out of. I have been alternating heating pad and ice.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Update

Holy fricken ouch. I will not be shooting the quads again. Walkin around like an extra from Brokeback Mountain.

Hit the ol' Ventrogluteal injection site for 1cc of T in the afternoon and getting ready to hit the other side with a cc of 1T before I hit the hay. (Still hittin 20mg PP daily)

Abdominal swelling still receding and the bruised/hard areas are getting smaller and less painfull. (I will never, ever use a .45 for anything)

Appetite has been ****. Been eating a little dirty to make up for it and try and get my cals up. Doesn't help that I need to go shopping, bad.

Not noticing the normal libido extravaganza that I get from T. Perhaps the PP and 1T are to blame, or the infection/antibiotics, who knows. I am noticing anything with curves but just not the normal spontaneous tent pitching.

I am hoping some of the quad pain recedes by morning as I have a MA training session that I cannot back out of. I have been alternating heating pad and ice.

Good log so far. It might be the PP because I remember back in the day when I tried 4-ad and 1-test together, although I was unbelievably lethargic, I still had a REDICULOUS libido.

I notice with those glute injections that they get better with time. I have never inj. 1-test before but repeated injections seemed to get better and better each time as far as soreness goes.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Feeling incredible all morning. MA class went great. Came home mowed the lawn, got sleeply, laid down for a nap and started feeling feverish. Grabbed the thermometer and yup, small fever. Fvck!

I don't know if it is from the original infection sites or if one of the new vials is contaminated. I don't see how, I was very cautious to keep everything sterile refiltering the 1T and when I made up the new batch of T. I have 5 days left of the antibiotics, perhaps I will ride it out another day and see how goes.

Hard to make any decision right now as even a very slight fever puts me on my ass.

One thing worthy of noting is the ventro site injected with test has remained virtually painless after 24hrs and the 1t side showed moderate pain within a few hours. I had written it off to the 1T's reputation for pain but perhaps refiltering was not enough and a new batch is in order. Doesn't make sense though. That's what the filter is FOR. :aargh:

Jared

Awards
I really don't see how your gear can be that "dirty" after refiltering it. My guess is that you just have a little bit of the test flu. Let's hope so anyway.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I really don't see how your gear can be that "dirty" after refiltering it. My guess is that you just have a little bit of the test flu. Let's hope so anyway.
I agree. Never had a problem with dirty gear before and I have been less carefull in the past.

I don't mind the test flu. It is the fever that bugs me.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I agree. Never had a problem with dirty gear before and I have been less carefull in the past.

I don't mind the test flu. It is the fever that bugs me.
You going to make your own stuff in the future too or was it too much of a hassle?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Only a hassle if you screw it up. LOL
Test suspension is not the easiest though. Enan is a piece of cake. Way cheaper to make your own and at least I KNOW what is in it. Less the contamination. :D
Besides, experimenting is fun.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Update

1cc T rt ventro.

BTW: Both the T and 1T are flowing through the 29's. Makes the injections (initially) painless and I feel less need to site rotate as often. I am apprehensive about trying these subQ again, cold feet. Maybe after I fully heal I'll give it another SHOT. The more reading I do on subQ the more I am convinced it will help extend the release of the non esterfied schtuff.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Good log so far. It might be the PP because I remember back in the day when I tried 4-ad and 1-test together, although I was unbelievably lethargic, I still had a REDICULOUS libido.

I notice with those glute injections that they get better with time. I have never inj. 1-test before but repeated injections seemed to get better and better each time as far as soreness goes.
Sorry, just say this one. You are very sneaky.

4AD seems to give me even more rediculous libido than good ol test. The 1Test before bed seems to be helping out with the lethargy. Perhaps the PP, your right. There are just so many variables right now.

I agree on the injection frequency reducing reaction but I still will never hit my quads again. That was a first time/last time experiment for me. I may get enough courage to hit up the delt as well.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Update

1cc T rt ventro.

BTW: Both the T and 1T are flowing through the 29's. Makes the injections (initially) painless and I feel less need to site rotate as often. I am apprehensive about trying these subQ again, cold feet. Maybe after I fully heal I'll give it another SHOT. The more reading I do on subQ the more I am convinced it will help extend the release of the non esterfied schtuff.
I still don't know what you were thinking trying the sub Q, that is method for peptide drugs but not much else. I am suprised that the 1-test isn't hurting like I thought it would.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I still don't know what you were thinking trying the sub Q, that is method for peptide drugs but not much else. I am suprised that the 1-test isn't hurting like I thought it would.
Sometimes I ask myself that same type of question: "BP, what the hell were you thinking!" :D

Yeah, the 1T is painless at first. Gets a little tender as time wears on.

I decided against my bedtime 1T inject last night and went transdermal instead. I just don't feel comfortable with it. I will brew up another batch as soon as I have the time.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I ask myself that same type of question: "BP, what the hell were you thinking!" :D

Yeah, the 1T is painless at first. Gets a little tender as time wears on.

I decided against my bedtime 1T inject last night and went transdermal instead. I just don't feel comfortable with it. I will brew up another batch as soon as I have the time.
you have me thinking though, 1-test formate taken this way might actually not be bad. another would be cyclodextrin solution. now that the price has come way down.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, just say this one. You are very sneaky.

4AD seems to give me even more rediculous libido than good ol test. The 1Test before bed seems to be helping out with the lethargy. Perhaps the PP, your right. There are just so many variables right now.

I agree on the injection frequency reducing reaction but I still will never hit my quads again. That was a first time/last time experiment for me. I may get enough courage to hit up the delt as well.
I am glad I am not the only one who notices this. I definitely had a higher libido on 4-ad even at moderate dosages.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Update

No fever today, that is good.
Noticing some redness on the lt ventro side wher the 1T was administered but nothing on the rt where the TNE is going. Hit the rt side again with 1cc T this afternoon.

Continuing with the transdermal applications untill I get the time for a new batch of the 1T. I am just using the test/1test blend I originally made up as opposed to making a new one. It yields me a little less 1T that way but jumps the daily net test to ~129mg, moo ha ha! Thats the equivalent of ~1350mg of enan ew or 1150mg prop. Guess I should drop the suspension to 1/2 cc for a bit. That'll yield me a little over 600 ew and should stop me from growin a Fit N Firm avatar. :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Libido alert! Seal up all entry ports on anything that moves on it's own power (or could be blown in the wind). I just said blown, i'd like to get some of that ....

BPMartyr (aka BPRandy) wanders off musing nonsensically about nothing in particular.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not moving..I repeat, total stillness

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Feeling really good today. Starting to get that "I feel like I just did bench presses" feeling when in fact I havn't hit the ol pecs in 3 days. Nice and full.

Hit my B set in this morning: bi's, quads and hamms. Couple extra reps outta da curls but took it easy on the wheels (My black belt test is this Saturday so I am trying to keep them fresh).

Followed up with 20 min on the TM for 2.5 miles and 375 cals.

Appetite returning. PP is giving me a little heartburn, at least I think that's what is causing it. Seems to hit about 1-2 hrs after dosing.

5ml transdermal potpourri after shower. Will hit the rt ventro this afternoon with 1/2 cc T this time and another 5ml trans after evening shower. (Will need another shower anyway after MA class)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Libido is up hardcore huh? More so than prop or enan?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
More so than prop or enan?

No, on par. But mainly last night, not feeling it today so much. Hmm

No biggie. Walkin around with a little smokie trying to escape my Dockers can be a bit distracting anyway.