BPMartyr's Masochistic Suspended Animation

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You told me those were a present from your uncle... HUSSY!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
please do post the blood work when you get it done.

BTW this log is interesting in that it has both the ups and downs as well. your honesty is much app.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
please do post the blood work when you get it done.

Will do.

BTW this log is interesting in that it has both the ups and downs as well. your honesty is much app.
Thanks and I appreciate the visits. :D

You told me those were a present from your uncle... HUSSY!
Oh great. The cats out of the bag. Tell me you still love me?

Edit: I have ATD and Activate ready for phase 2 of post cycle therapy which will start Sundayish. The Nolva and 7-OXO will be stopped but the DHEA will remain at 100mgish ed. I already feel well recovered ... physically, mentally all I can think of is slammin some Prop to make me feel like a man again! Hopefully the ATD/DHEA/Activate combo will treat me as well as my last run of it. Libido and coresponding "Peter North effect" alone made it worth the dough.

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Update

post cycle therapy Phase II has officially begun.

Activate 4 caps
ATD 25mg ed with an extra 25mg every third day
DHEA 100mg
Powerfull 4 caps pre WO
Melting point 6 caps

Have a bit of NOLVA left so I am going to continue at 10mg ed untill gone hopefully giving the HPTA an additional tickle.

I added the Melting Point as an experiment in damage control as I will be increasing calories to take advantage of the anabolic environment this stack should promote. TTA really seems to free up fats for energy which is a good thing while resistance training. Hope it doesn't skew liver values when I have blood work done.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I love me some TTA. Good sh*te indeedy. How's your woodrow?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Update

Got blood drawn today. Should have results within the next couple of weeks. That being said, I feel fantastic. My lifts are slowly beginning to increase again, sleep is good and restfull and libido is slightly above my par. I will need some time off soon however according to what my body says and it is usually right. :D

Edit: Getting a little mid section bloat already from the TTA.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Update

Still waiting on the bloodwork.

Been in bed sick for the last 3 days but feeling 97 1/2% better today. Back into the gym tomorrow. Damn AI's weakening my immune system again. :(

Think I gained a few lbs of non lean body mass over the last few days of nothing but eating and sleeping. :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
[B]Blood Work[/B]

Update

Results back from blood panel:

Total Cholesterol 163
HDL 29
LDL 125

Liver
AST 37
ALT 48

Fasting glucose 91

All is well. :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Nice, how are Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch doing?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Doing well. I have been playing with my ATD dose in the NHA stack and am finding 25mg to be acceptable. Every time a bump to 50 my libido suffers. I think next time I will acquire bulk and prepare a suspension so I can paint with narrower brushes, so to speak. I would like to find my maximum dose with no hit in libido.